Potential Patron
Uploading right now...

preview00.jpg

...done!

Underwear Mod - Castanic.rar

Last edited by a moderator:

zenden

Potential Patron
The US version of that Lodon npc in Allemanthia is censored, has undies now. One npc (in various places), a High Elf female in a skimpy brown dress, has no undies though, only I can remember offhand is the Banker in Elenea. Not sure how to get the views that Oldmaster has shown, but this npc for sure has no undies under that dress. =)

infinity496

Content Creator
You're looking at it the wrong way. Lodon wears panties in all versions. It's just that there is skin beyond her panties, just like real life!

As for the pantiless, I'm sure you mean this one.
icxeq16om8LTh.jpg

Her anatomy seems backwards though...
ibqljcJsxRCcvC.jpg

Falcy

Potential Patron
I think the Devs must've been messing around when they gave certain NPCs goodies.
Now I wish I could ask a Korean Dev what they planned to do with Tera, but what public opinion prevented them from doing.

Shinryu

Potential Patron
I had a question about the bikini mods for those who are more knowledgeable about creating them. :) For the female high elf mod, is the skin supposed to have a shiny, almost oiled-up, appearance? I've noticed that while viewing certain armors, the model's skin appears normal, but upon removing the armor and letting the bikini mod do its thing, she looks like someone hosed her down with baby oil.

Atmey

Potential Patron
I think the Devs must've been messing around when they gave certain NPCs goodies.
Now I wish I could ask a Korean Dev what they planned to do with Tera, but what public opinion prevented them from doing.
I guess making it extreme then tune it down works better than making it normal then trying to notch it up a bit.

L

lg123

The US version of that Lodon npc in Allemanthia is censored, has undies now. One npc (in various places), a High Elf female in a skimpy brown dress, has no undies though, only I can remember offhand is the Banker in Elenea. Not sure how to get the views that Oldmaster has shown, but this npc for sure has no undies under that dress. =)

how do you get the camera to pan into an npc like that? models just disappear when my camera gets too close

luisalberto

Potential Patron
hi all !!
I do not understand English very well so do not understand the topic. so sorry. my question is: mov referred to are files that will belong to a future tera datapack? or you already have a datapack of tera and some things are changing? and if so where I can download this datapack tera? and if not so someone knows where I can find a datapack of tera? I am very interested in creating a server for this and very excited to have found this page. in advance thank you very much and sorry for my ignorance.

V

Vorde

Hey guys,
I installed the Elin De-censor Mod 1.4
I went ahead and backed up all the files before replacing them by renaming their file extensions to .bak
Then cut and paste them into a backup folder (so it wouldn't pull anything from them), and pasted all the files from the zip archive.
I know it's working because when I went to make a new Elin they have the proper armor on, and the original Elin on the race screen is all see through etc.
Anyways, in game, I have never seen any bikini armor on the Elin's. My character included. She's lvl 28 and all the armor still has the ugly pants on. Just trying to figure out if it's just the armor, or if the mod isn't working somehow.
Thank you :)

Dirt

Potential Patron
Vorde, to use the bikini mod you will have to install the Elin bikini mods, not the de-censor mod. Using the bikini mod will give you both the uncensored models and the bikini models. The standard, non-equip mod can be viewed by removing all armor. Follow the instructions for the equippable mod.

Sethala

Potential Patron
Vorde, what armor type is your Elin? I know that most of the noticeable edits were on cloth/robe armor; leather armor has a few changes, but at least up to level 30 or so, the plate armor doesn't seem to have any changes at all.

luisalberto

Potential Patron
hi all !!
I do not understand English very well so do not understand the topic. so sorry. my question is: mov referred to are files that will belong to a future tera datapack? or you already have a datapack of tera and some things are changing? and if so where I can download this datapack tera? and if not so someone knows where I can find a datapack of tera? I am very interested in creating a server for this and very excited to have found this page. in advance thank you very much and sorry for my ignorance.
Someone answerd for it ??
:)

lulu

Potential Patron
hmm not about armors but....

Weapons have different size for each race.
Elin/Popori weapons are much smaller then Aman/Baraka.

but they all use the same models.

anyone know where the weaponsize+race values are? can they be changed? are they client side?

i just want them to look bigger (axe at my elin berserker).
all races still got the same weapon range.
and i dont want to have any advantage in pve or pvp

Segar

Potential Patron
so theres no acuall nude mod just 3d nude models to view in 3dx model viewer thing??

Nope, this is just restoring the origal files from k-tera to us tera.

Bikini texture is just a hex numbr swap, so nothing is added or removed. Sorry no nude mod........ Yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.