Tera - Mods (1 Viewer)

wsgroves

Potential Patron
Hey Naduron good to see ya. Nice tera work you have done here. My buddy installed it as directed however and his server list disappeared. Sounds odd to me.

R

Riyyi

Something that might help you,
The blood on the screen in EU is now this:
TERA_ScreenShot_20120510_215157.png

Drazul

Potential Patron
Hey I had a question.
The current Elin patch 1.3 doesn't decensor the new armors.
I can't find the Korean files either for it.

Does any one else have a problem with it?

Z

zheyken

Hello, maybe this will not be even nearly helpful but its worth a shot.

Downloads | Gildor's Homepage
Gildor (i think he's name is that) seems to work with the unreal engine if someone know how to repack the .gpk files must be him.

Gildor's Homepage
He seems to work with T.E.R.A also by the news in his website.
(By the way i do not know anything of Russian, if it is, sorry for ignorance)

If anyone could get this links to the guy at

He could talk to Gildor and work something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prismaticjoi

Potential Patron
Hey I had a question.
The current Elin patch 1.3 doesn't decensor the new armors.
I can't find the Korean files either for it.

Does any one else have a problem with it?

I haven't had an issue with it. What new armor? All of the Elin I have seen their armor doesn't look censored.

Drazul

Potential Patron
I haven't had an issue with it. What new armor? All of the Elin I have seen their armor doesn't look censored.

The tier 13 armors are still censored.
Checked the revered vendor and after trying the armor on had the censor applied.

popori_f_h20 » Heavy Armor Sets » Elin » » » » TERA-Online

Here is the uncensored version, I can upload a screen shot tomorrow.
But on the Eu client they have the ugly grey hot pants.

I thought it was because I applied the censor wrong but a few other people I know had them censored as well.
Goes for both plate and cloth armor.

Edit:

All the armors up to that are fine.

KingKRool2002

Potential Patron
Thanks for all your hard work! I have not got to try the mods themselves but I applaude you for your effort. However, my concern is I know you can be banned for using these mods. What is the danger of this? Does anyone know if they are willing to scan our files for changes or is it the same old risk as usual?

I was wondering about this too. Does anyone know if using these mods will ban you? And if so, is it a permanent ban?

Atmey

Potential Patron
I was wondering about this too. Does anyone know if using these mods will ban you? And if so, is it a permanent ban?
It does effect only your game/screen, other players will not be able to see this mod (if they don't have it installed). While it might be detectable from the game patcher, I don't think it will get you banned as it is not cheating, but they might change their mind on that.
I've been using it since launch and had no issues.

KingKRool2002

Potential Patron
It does effect only your game/screen, other players will not be able to see this mod (if they don't have it installed). While it might be detectable from the game patcher, I don't think it will get you banned as it is not cheating, but they might change their mind on that.
I've been using it since launch and had no issues.

Okay, cool. Thanks for the fast reply.

Edit: I'm a bit confused, is Catanic 1.1 supposed to make characters topless with nipples or just make their outfits more skimpy looking? The screenshots in the zipped file don't appear to be topless, so I'm guessing it isn't a nude mod. Can anyone confirm this? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Atmey

Potential Patron
Okay, cool. Thanks for the fast reply.

Edit: I'm a bit confused, is Catanic 1.1 supposed to make characters topless with nipples or just make their outfits more skimpy looking? The screenshots in the zipped file don't appear to be topless, so I'm guessing it isn't a nude mod. Can anyone confirm this? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
No, it is not a nude mod, the official korean tera beta had actual nipples showing partially in some armors, then it was removed on launch, one of theses armors are in the first post.

Akiba

Potential Patron
Need :O

I already have the KR client updated and everything. Please explain how to do it Infinity496!

infinity496

Content Creator
I can think of 4 way of doing that, you either re-cooked the files, ran in seperate files, force with uncooked, or you switched the armor in the scripts?

Actually, all I did was hexedit the original files and change the internal referenced names so the game thinks set 0 (underwear) is 00 (starter set) and vice versa.

I'm assuming you mean skin as when you aren't wearing anything. I don't know of a way to swap those yet, since they reside in different files. I haven't tried yet either, but their structure seems different from the main armor files (with 0-18).

@max54
As far as I know, the underwear was never used as a part of the game (in any version). I figure if it was, there would be more screenshots of people in their undies, whereas all I'd seen was renders from outside the game.

Also, it's worth noting that many NPCs wear armor from the PC armor file.
iboLIkkSsrmtPz.jpg

Atmey

Potential Patron
Actually, all I did was hexedit the original files and change the internal referenced names so the game thinks set 0 (underwear) is 00 (starter set) and vice versa.
Thats a little vague, can you tell us (non-modders), step by step on how we can get the same results as you? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.