Tera - Mods (1 Viewer)

Litchi

Potential Patron
Actually, all I did was hexedit the original files and change the internal referenced names so the game thinks set 0 (underwear) is 00 (starter set) and vice versa.

I'm assuming you mean skin as when you aren't wearing anything. I don't know of a way to swap those yet, since they reside in different files. I haven't tried yet either, but their structure seems different from the main armor files (with 0-18).

@max54
As far as I know, the underwear was never used as a part of the game (in any version). I figure if it was, there would be more screenshots of people in their undies, whereas all I'd seen was renders from outside the game.

Also, it's worth noting that many NPCs wear armor from the PC armor file.
View attachment 475

no mean as skin on the armor im wearing. so that i see the curtian look but still wear a armor

justplay

Potential Patron
So wait 496
So when the game went to use resource starter gear 00 ie load the texture and colors etc
You rewrote the reference so the game thinks it is loading resource 00 like normal but in reality its loading resource 0 aka underware
So thats why you got those undies in character creation

For non moders- when a game goes to say render or make a npc appear on your screen,it goes back into the cilent installed on your pc to find all the proper files to make that npc or armor appear
All 496 do was performed a switcharoo to make the game render underware instead of normal starter gear

Naudraon or 496, do you know if there even is an underware layer or is just all one layer
Ie in other games its a layer of underware then armor
Or is your armor is your underware to speak

eyenight

Content Creator
Actually, all I did was hexedit the original files and change the internal referenced names so the game thinks set 0 (underwear) is 00 (starter set) and vice versa.

Um.. The gpk files? I've tried hexedit it and swap some R0 with R00 but my client crashed. Can you tell us how to do it?

no mean as skin on the armor im wearing. so that i see the curtian look but still wear a armor

Litchi from kaskus?

sprinkles

Potential Patron
Any chance you could upload the files you modified or tell us the file names etc and how you did it? :( I'd love to see that ingame :D

Last edited by a moderator:

infinity496

Content Creator
@Litchi
As far as I know, those armors don't exist in the game content yet. Once one of the other additional armors becomes available, I think I may know of a way to swap it for another armor in its own file (e.g. 19, 20, 21), but not for one of the armors in the main armor file (0-18).

I plan to make a small swapping tutorial, as the mod for all the female characters alone is almost 900MB in files, for only 120 bytes of actual change to the files.

Edit: Guide posted

K

karmaedv

Hello infinity496

Just went through your Guide, thanks for that, but...
What if I would like to use your Bikini Mod but didn't want to dig into hexediting the files although I'm a tech-guy, is there a way you are going to upload the modded files in exchange of my unlimited gratitude?

Naduron

Content Creator
Awesome job infinity496

Is it okey for you if i upload your mod infinity496? (All credits to you ofc)

I've got the Elin and Castanic ready so far.
Dunno if i have time to fix the others before D3 :)

Preview 01.png
Preview 01.png Preview 03.png Preview 02.png Preview 05.png

Sethala

Potential Patron
I haven't had an issue with it. What new armor? All of the Elin I have seen their armor doesn't look censored.

As far as I can tell, the new armors are in different files, not the ones that get replaced by Naduron's mod. I don't know what the Korean file structure looks like, if the new armors are packed into the same file as the rest of the armors or if they're also separate files; if it's not the same as the US/EU client then a simple swap won't work and someone will have to figure out how to repack the textures for a mod to work.

Anyway, my question: I've been looking, but I can't find an armor that matches this look: castanic_f_l17 » Light Armor Sets » Castanic: Female » » » » TERA-Online. Anyone know where I can find it? I assume it's fairly high level.

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
I think the new armors have their own seperate gpk. The number of armors in the us version of the gpk is the same as the KT version. 19,20,and 21 have their own file. I could be wrong though, just what i noticed.

Drazul

Potential Patron
Thank you for all the effort.
Also thanks for explaining why the new Korean armors are still censored.
Though I've seen the tier 13 pvp armor already in game, you can find it at the nexus vendor.
I've been trying to find the K tera files for that but no luck, so if some one has them could you please upload them.

I gladly test it out.

I hope some one would find some time to find a way to work around this so we can enjoy these nice armors with out the ugly censors.
It looks very bad.

Still all the mods are appreciated, I enjoy playing the game a lot more with the Japanese voices for example.

infinity496

Content Creator
Awesome job infinity496

Is it okey for you if i upload your mod infinity496? (All credits to you ofc)

I've got the Elin and Castanic ready so far.
Dunno if i have time to fix the others before D3 :)

It's not really "my" mod. I did it yes, but so can others. I made the tutorial so that people can swap whatever they like, perhaps even more than one swap (as I like the look of high level armors that aren't "available" yet). I've always enjoyed tweaking mods from others, customizing them further to my liking, and I would encourage others to do the same.

It wouldn't surprise me though if a majority of people here just want to see their characters or others in their underwear right away. As I stated in the guide thread, I'm not going to upload modified GPK files (as I believe it's a waste of bandwidth and the potential for others to become engaged in modding themselves). I also worry about how much people value something, when they invested nothing into it. Nude mods in particular seem to spread like wildfire over the internet.

But the short answer is... yes, of course you can upload your own work.

Naduron

Content Creator
It's not really "my" mod. I did it yes, but so can others. I made the tutorial so that people can swap whatever they like, perhaps even more than one swap (as I like the look of high level armors that aren't "available" yet). I've always enjoyed tweaking mods from others, customizing them further to my liking, and I would encourage others to do the same.

It wouldn't surprise me though if a majority of people here just want to see their characters or others in their underwear right away. As I stated in the guide thread, I'm not going to upload modified GPK files (as I believe it's a waste of bandwidth and the potential for others to become engaged in modding themselves). I also worry about how much people value something, when they invested nothing into it. Nude mods in particular seem to spread like wildfire over the internet.

But the short answer is... yes, of course you can upload your own work.

Not everyone has the talent and the time to mod a game, so i just want to help those people. :)

I'm using the Korean files.

Either download it from this post or go to tera-mods.blogspot.com

All credits goes to infinity496

Elin
Download: Bikini Mod - Elin v1.0.rar

Preview 01.png Preview 02.png Preview 03.png

Castanic
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?x2gu5d3f6z3n96o

Preview 01.png Preview 02.png Preview 03.png Preview 04.png Preview 05.png Preview 07.png

Human
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?9ljbvvhyd6t8z1l

Preview 01.png Preview 02.png Preview 03.png Preview 04.png Preview 05.png

High Elf
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?ilripfwlrifllzg

Preview 01.png Preview 02.png Preview 03.png Preview 04.png Preview 05.png

Aman
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?3j11t5pcg1tcust

Preview 01.png Preview 02.png Preview 03.png Preview 04.png Preview 05.png Preview 06.png Preview 07.png

sagepike

Potential Patron
You guys are amazing. Speaking of which, I would pay pretty good money the bikini mod to swap with all armor. IE every piece of gear swapped to the starter 0 file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.