Tera - Mods (2 Viewers)

eyenight

Content Creator
so how does the switching between armor classes work?

Swap file name, for example H with R. Then hexedit it and swap some H and R too.
I think you have to swap the animations too, I haven't tried the animations yet. You can read infinity496s tutorial on how to do it.

Eliyan

Potential Patron
Swapping light armor to heavy armor worked pretty well for me. replacing idle animations worked aswell, but attack animations seem to be bound to classes which means that heavy armor only has matching animations for lancer or berserker attacks. It would be cool were it different, but there is nothing to be done about it I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kasihel

Potential Patron
Is it possible to swap models 19,20, and 21 that are in their own files with the lower number models?

Ookami313

Potential Patron
Just curious if the Elin mod is the newest version. The description says 1.3, but when I downloaded it, it's listed as 1.2 on the file name and 1.1 in the Readme file along with Revision: 1609, Release Date: 2012-01-13 2:48:12 in the Mod Info file. Thanks.

Haterade

Potential Patron
Just curious if the Elin mod is the newest version. The description says 1.3, but when I downloaded it, it's listed as 1.2 on the file name and 1.1 in the Readme file along with Revision: 1609, Release Date: 2012-01-13 2:48:12 in the Mod Info file. Thanks.
Actually, it was recently updated to 1.4.

killzone12

Content Creator
hi got a question im trying to locate where the bloodplatter files go into there doesnt seem to be a read me that came with the file so if anyone knows please share thanks

nevermind i saw the second page of this topic and it tells you where it goes

---------- Post added 05-20-2012 at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-19-2012 at 09:48 PM ----------

and i went to the ktera nude mod site and in order for me to download said mods of the naked varitiey i need to sign up i tried that but i get and error say i did something wrong and i tried translating the sign up page but i doesnt translate it it goes to the page before that explaines the rules and a box to check if you agree is it possible for someone to send me the files or do i have to sign up at that site to download them??

Last edited by a moderator:

Nevermind

Potential Patron
If there's anyone here interested in this kinda stuff.. :)

sF2sl.jpg

Underwear Mod - High Elf.rar

apart

Potential Patron
@ Old master from what i get this is in the original game?! would be interesting to know the name / package name of that NPC and in which version this one appeared... @ Saeri Thats not simply possible... from what i saw NPC model have one skeletal mesh for the whole body and PC have a skeletal mesh for different body parts each

oldmaster

Potential Patron
its not my picture i look in forum and check the same npc
npc name
Lodon
(core researcher)
on fly corridor its black hair high elf use CTR-Z 2x for first person mode
and its not mod its original korean perverts hahaha

Falcy

Potential Patron
Hmm. I wonder how much the Korean Devs wanted to make Tera a full on adult MMO with things like this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.