Tera - Costume mods & Elin Nude (1 Viewer)

Wolfwod

Potential Patron
i'm having the same problem. The version that exclude bunny ears causes the game to crash with some hair styles. Since i have a squirrel elin and a bunny elin I can see my character selection screen, but when i try to login if i have other elins around me, the game crashes.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
I haven't a clue what to say, it's working perfectly fine for me, and the only one i use is the one including bunny. Perhaps it's a conflict. I get crashes for many different stupid reasons, this isn't one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neogeo

Potential Patron
There was no censoring to anything but elins. The original release designs showed areola, but they were censored in all versions of the game, ur on your own for those.

I see. But wasn't there a tool called Tera Uncensor Patcher years ago, which removed some censorship on the armors?

jr2nd

Potential Patron
There was no censoring to anything but elins. The original release designs showed areola, but they were censored in all versions of the game, ur on your own for those.

Good news is, everything seems to be fixed up spic and span, and i added my edit for the reaper dress which i had been procrastinating on.

Popori_F_LD25.gpk
removed skirt from one of the reaper outfits.​
View attachment 21644

I repeat Popori_F_Head is fixed. no more black faces or disappearing hair.

worked wonderfull (reaper) thanks!

btw do you know if the old no tail/ears mod has been fixed?

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Finished a WIP from like half a year ago or something. finally finished it, the nopan regent's outfit. I'd put it off cuz it needed a bunch of fiddley work with specular and normal maps . . still not perfect, but it passes :)

Popori_F_L21+29 TERA_ScreenShot_20140826_002029.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20140827_215116.jpg

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
I have no idea what you're trying to do... I'm not doing anything else to the 2013 swimsuits. I don't intend on helping people or taking requests. I'll only take suggestions.

Anywhoo, good news and bad news . . . The steamtint plate costume can be made nopan for elin. Bad news is the panty texture is glitched and i have no idea what it's using for the texture atm... i'll have to experiment. The files inquestion are Popori_F_H26.gpk and Popori_F_H30.gpk the panty texture exists in neither of them. I lied, the proper panty texture does, but whatever half of a texture it's currently trying to use does not. Tried erasing everything leaving an invisible body, but the panties remained proving that they're imported from some other texture.

bear555

Potential Patron
Anywhoo, good news and bad news . . . The steamtint plate costume can be made nopan for elin. Bad news is the panty texture is glitched and i have no idea what it's using for the texture atm... i'll have to experiment. The files inquestion are Popori_F_H26.gpk and Popori_F_H30.gpk the panty texture exists in neither of them. I lied, the proper panty texture does, but whatever half of a texture it's currently trying to use does not. Tried erasing everything leaving an invisible body, but the panties remained proving that they're imported from some other texture.

I have noticed the costume files are starting to appear less and less organized. Lots of texture glitches on newest armors and outfits and basebody is especially hard to find for the new swimsuits.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
I never tried to do anything with the new swimsuits . . . i didn't fancy any of them except the regular sailor suit, which there's not enough skin underneath to do a naked + sailor top (we can dream tho). But like, the underwear for that armour costume is like . . . the corner of some random texture, it's not even a proper panty texture, it looks like garbage :C

Kyamitsu

Potential Patron
genesis, is it possible to turn the reaper animations into the vanilla elin animations? Stance, walk, run, ect... Also, can we have some more leather nudes for elin? I saw that naduron had some for umod but I don't know how to turn those dds. files into gpk. >:(

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
genesis, is it possible to turn the reaper animations into the vanilla elin animations? Stance, walk, run, ect... Also, can we have some more leather nudes for elin? I saw that naduron had some for umod but I don't know how to turn those dds. files into gpk. >
Go to the Tera-Mods thread and find that out from Naduron and the others. yes it's possible and may have already been done.

Nyelm

Potential Patron
Having a problem with your newest ears/tails color mod. My game crashes shortly(within the first minute) after starting with it loaded. I'm guessing it's an elin popping in with a hair that's broken or something, but I can't really say for sure. Anyone else or just me?

EDIT: looks like there's a few others in this thread having the same problem. I'll try unloading my other mods to see if that fixes it at all.

EDIT 2: problem persists with all other mods unloaded and game files verified.

EDIT 3: On a hunch I tried the v2+bunny version and it's stable so far. the problem seems exclusive to the regular v2.

Serenata

Potential Patron
I don't know if this has been asked before, I tried searching but didn't found an answer... Is it possible to edit the Rida's uniform that many people won out of the Bam Killer event ? Because I (and many) would love to see a nopan version :3

Arabesque

Potential Patron

Thankssss I didn't even know how much I needed this
Absolutely adore this mod, but could you upload a version that doesn't make the weapon visible, please? I liked how the original dress hid the weapon...

Kyamitsu

Potential Patron
Hey gensis, can you fix the back textures for Popori_F_L13? The textures on the back are kinda inhuman/non-elin. Here's a pic of it. And no, this template isn't out for reapers yet. :)

KOlG7ok.png

Werebunny

Potential Patron
First off great mods to everyone who has been making them. Second I am having an issue now after the halloween patch the other day. None of my mods are working now, I have replaced them with valid mods to see if this was the case but still no luck. Everything from normal leather armor, base body and even event 16...not even the elf or human files are working for me.

Is anyone else having this issue or maybe suggestions why adding the correct stuff back in no longer works?

Thanks in advance

Kyamitsu

Potential Patron
Nope, I made another folder so it would overwrite the vanilla versions and not get deleted by future patches. Naming files with a "_" before the name will make it a first priority to read. so for example you see "CH" make another file that is "_CH" and start placing files in the correct order. Example: _CH -> Accessory or PC -> Your modded files. Its a better way rather than just replacing them every patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.