Tera - Costume mods & Elin Nude (2 Viewers)

ZomBrony

Potential Patron
Yes that is the correct folder, inside the CH folder you should create a new folder and name it "_PC". This will make it so when there are changes to GPK files the game will patch the "PC" folder and leave alone any modded GPKs you have that will go inside "_PC" folder. The end result will be you will have a modded game and the game system will never overwrite your modded files. Hopefully that makes sense.
Oh yes, that makes perfect sense. And if that sounds like sarcasm, it isn't. Seriously, thank you for explaining it.

I figured it was something like that, but I didn't know exactly why. Thank you. Will do.

- - - Updated - - -

(Just after I reinstall Tera, because I'm a perfectionist like that. x3)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh hey, umm.. I probably should have asked before doing this, but uhh.. I kinda decided to use the Steam download my second time around. So, aside from being in the Steam directory, all my files should be the same right? CH/PC, CH/_PC, all that stuff should still be good?

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Oh yes, that makes perfect sense. And if that sounds like sarcasm, it isn't. Seriously, thank you for explaining it.

I figured it was something like that, but I didn't know exactly why. Thank you. Will do.

- - - Updated - - -

(Just after I reinstall Tera, because I'm a perfectionist like that. x3)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh hey, umm.. I probably should have asked before doing this, but uhh.. I kinda decided to use the Steam download my second time around. So, aside from being in the Steam directory, all my files should be the same right? CH/PC, CH/_PC, all that stuff should still be good?

I've not tagged my Tera into Steam so I don't know 100% but it should still work. Best thing to do is try and see and if it doesn't maybe we can figure something out.

ZomBrony

Potential Patron
I've not tagged my Tera into Steam so I don't know 100% but it should still work. Best thing to do is try and see and if it doesn't maybe we can figure something out.
Oh no, I didn't just add it to Steam. I actually redownloaded it with Steam. But it's fine if you don't know. We'll just have to find out. ^^

- - - Updated - - -

It is. :3 http://prntscr.com/7rz2kr

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, this should work fine right? http://prntscr.com/7rz3o6
(Sorry for asking so many questions. >~< I always ask a lot and I really want this to work. x3)

- - - Updated - - -

Well that didn't work. ono - Do you have any explanation for this? (Not that I'm blaming you if that's what it sounds like. Just asking. x3)
http://prntscr.com/7rzar1
http://prntscr.com/7rza7b

- - - Updated - - -

Gaah.. I hate posting so much. ;~; I feel really bad for it, but I wanted to update you. I think I fixed it. o.o No telling if it worked yet, but it didn't stop working as soon as I tried launching it this time so that's gotta be good, right?

What I did was delete all the non-Elin nude mods. I figured I might as well get them at the time, but not if they're going to break my game. x3

- - - Updated - - -

I really wish I had a robe that I know works.. :/ Doesn't seem like the "Robes of the Kumas" are modded though.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZomBrony

Potential Patron
OHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGOD
Anyone still following me on this? I have great news for you! Worry about my annoying presence no more, because I have finally confirmed that this mod works!
acZnTek.png
Now I just wish her boobs were a little bigger. x3
And I need to find more modded armour, of course.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
OHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGOD
Anyone still following me on this? I have great news for you! Worry about my annoying presence no more, because I have finally confirmed that this mod works!
View attachment 25112
Now I just wish her boobs were a little bigger. x3
And I need to find more modded armour, of course.

Great to hear, ya it's hit or miss on getting things to work. Best suggestion is download the DLL version's of the modded armor you want and then using UtHelper inject it into a copied version of the GPK for that type. IE if you want to mod heavy armor and find a heavy armor DLL that was modded you open up the heavy armor GPK and copy it in. There are a few threads here that explain how to do it.

ZomBrony

Potential Patron
Thank you very much, but I'm good. Though.. I have a feeling this still isn't quite working. Can you give me an idea about how many armours are supposed to be modded?

patches13

Avid Affiliate
no idea tbh, you'd have to look through the threads you pulled the GPK's and DLL's from and count them up.

ZomBrony

Potential Patron
no idea tbh, you'd have to look through the threads you pulled the GPK's and DLL's from and count them up.
I just downloaded the Popori_F_R for my Elin Sorceress from here. :c That's why I was asking. The Author wasn't very clear about exactly which armours were modded. Could I also check that with your UtHelper?

patches13

Avid Affiliate
I just downloaded the Popori_F_R for my Elin Sorceress from here. :c That's why I was asking. The Author wasn't very clear about exactly which armours were modded. Could I also check that with your UtHelper?

Yes you could check inside the GPK by looking at each DLL. This would take awhile though.

ZomBrony

Potential Patron
Umodel is excellent for this kind of work. It allows you to view the models straight out of the GPK files:
UE Viewer | Gildor's Homepage

And here's UtHelper:
[TOOL] UTHelper 1.3 - TERA Modifications & Tools - TERAToday.com Forum
Right then, I'm going to need some help with this. There's two things I want to do; Check the Elin armours to see how naked they are of course, but more importantly, I need to check the High Elf ones. I'm looking through the HighElf_F_H.gpk right now and I can't find anything out of place, yet in game 90% of the model is invisible. Since people are actually replying to this thread, could you tell me what I can do about that?

Also, the maid costume mod didn't work for me. I got the Event_BaseBody.gpk, but I didn't see any change in-game. And I still don't see what's wrong with the High Elf stuff.

123wr

I'm having problems getting the mods to work unfortunately. I've tried both making a folder named "_CH" where I then make a "PC" folder in which I placed the .gpk files, as well as a "_PC" folder in the already existing "CH" one. Although both solutions leads to the game crashing with an error message saying: "Error: FFFF;FFFF Fatal Client Exception". I'm clearly doing something wrong, but I have no idea what it is. Any idea of how I can work this out?

patches13

Avid Affiliate
I'm having problems getting the mods to work unfortunately. I've tried both making a folder named "_CH" where I then make a "PC" folder in which I placed the .gpk files, as well as a "_PC" folder in the already existing "CH" one. Although both solutions leads to the game crashing with an error message saying: "Error: FFFF;FFFF Fatal Client Exception". I'm clearly doing something wrong, but I have no idea what it is. Any idea of how I can work this out?

F:\Program Files (x86)\TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\_CH\_PC

The above is where I have all my files at, no crashes.

zebaz1988

Potential Patron
I'm having problems here to try and fix/update the current ears and tails mod for elins. I did found recently that the file everyone uses is very old and have some issues with some hats from the summer update. I did found out an updated version of the mod E s q u e

Problem is that the author removed some hair parts of some hairstyles when using said hats, and i don't quite like it. He did provided with instructions on how to revert the change. However this is like my 100th try at it, and i cannot seem to revert the change. I use the version of the mod that Aria made in this thread, cause i do not like the others, but still has the same issue. Am i'm missing something important? all i'm doing is exporting and importing again and again and it doesn't seem to work.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Oh no, I didn't just add it to Steam. I actually redownloaded it with Steam. But it's fine if you don't know. We'll just have to find out. ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Well that didn't work. ono - Do you have any explanation for this? (Not that I'm blaming you if that's what it sounds like. Just asking. x3)
Screenshot
http://prntscr.com/7rza7b

I am using the Steam version as well, and I actually was getting that crash WITHOUT ANY mods lol, so I don't think that is the sole cause of the issue...

I'm actually quite surprised I got this all working on my first try, but it seems to be working perfectly! :3

Thank you! <3

BySeD7r.jpg LpRrOWV.jpg

Last edited:

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Well cool, this got transferred. I should get email notifications in the future. I haven't played in a long time but i am still alive. I don't intend on fixing or updating things anytime soon unfortunately...
As far as how to make things work, it's just follow instructions by the letter or ask some peers. You've all been getting around just fine without me :)

semiazas

Potential Patron
Ninja Elin is invisible. Backing out files fixes the problem. Any advice on a fix that allows the mod would be most appreciated.

draconianwrath

Potential Patron
Unfortunately, EME decided to package all the Ninja files into the base Elin gpk instead of making a new gpk like previous updates. So any mod affecting that gpk like the uncensor and this mod got broken. Thankfully it's fixable it the author chooses to do so, I hope they do since this is a great set of mods.

Last edited:
V

ventolo

Hi, i'm new of tera and of this forum and i have a question regarding the nude mode.
I installed succesfully the mod but i read that the only full mod is for R17 but i don't know how i can find it in game D:
I saw what costume is but now the problem is find in game.
Can you help me pls?
Sorry if is a stupid question but i start play this game only yesterday xD
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.