Tera - Costume mods & Elin Nude (1 Viewer)

chivo_expiatorio

Potential Patron
Man, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I followed instructions as I could, I got an Amani nude mod and the Elin devilcious topless costume working, but for the life of me I can't get the full nude mod for leather working.

On a reaper, btw. I've been browsing the related threads but haven't found anything to help.

Kurzathan

Potential Patron
Leather not working

Man, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I followed instructions as I could, I got an Amani nude mod and the Elin devilcious topless costume working, but for the life of me I can't get the full nude mod for leather working.

On a reaper, btw. I've been browsing the related threads but haven't found anything to help.

Most likely the reason it's not working on reaper class is because the armor used for them is new. They haven't had a chance to work on those yet. That's my opinion at least. I only have a level 40 archer elin to compare to but altered leather armors weren't that much in the first place either.

chivo_expiatorio

Potential Patron
Well, the thing is as far as I can tell, the reaper only has 3 or 4 non-costume wearable items. The armors they get though leveling are all identical to the oculus armor they get. I don't know how WH looks.
However, the basic leathers are identical to the other Elin leathers, I think, and I did get a decensoring effect on them when I installed the Leather mod on this thread, but I'm trying to replace them for full nude.

K

kojakos

i am trying to find out where the hair and skin color palettes are at,
Do you have any idea?
i love the new lion kit i made a version with a black tail and ears and a pnk ribbon and removed the ugly pompoms
but now i want to make my priest a bit cuter and she has to stay a fox due to her name lol so
i had her hair match the ear colors before, but now id want the hair pink, but not the same pink they use,
i could alwayys just use a appearance change but if i do that ill end up putting her lion too i just know itxD
and she HAS to stay a fox lol! and ya i prefer my pink i used for my armors to match for my hairs

if you know please let me knuuu :3

Naduron

Content Creator
i am trying to find out where the hair and skin color palettes are at,
Do you have any idea?
i love the new lion kit i made a version with a black tail and ears and a pnk ribbon and removed the ugly pompoms
but now i want to make my priest a bit cuter and she has to stay a fox due to her name lol so
i had her hair match the ear colors before, but now id want the hair pink, but not the same pink they use,
i could alwayys just use a appearance change but if i do that ill end up putting her lion too i just know itxD
and she HAS to stay a fox lol! and ya i prefer my pink i used for my armors to match for my hairs

if you know please let me knuuu :3

cstm

Minoumimi

Potential Patron

what do you mean by that? =o
i cannot find a cstm file =o

Edit

oh nevermind i found it in ut's
but those cstm are all green or mostly always the same color

theres atleast 20ish skin tones or colors , shouldnt they be in a package somewhere? =o
or is there maybe a tutorial on that? or especially id love to know how to extract meshes so i can alter and make my own :3

dont want to bother too much on this tread since its not a support post but i been trying to find those 2 things for a while now
id really love to find the way to change those hair colors for now though if i can find it =o

Last edited by a moderator:

Naduron

Content Creator
what do you mean by that? =o
i cannot find a cstm file =o

Edit

oh nevermind i found it in ut's
but those cstm are all green or mostly always the same color

theres atleast 20ish skin tones or colors , shouldnt they be in a package somewhere? =o
or is there maybe a tutorial on that? or especially id love to know how to extract meshes so i can alter and make my own :3

dont want to bother too much on this tread since its not a support post but i been trying to find those 2 things for a while now
id really love to find the way to change those hair colors for now though if i can find it =o

*Sigh*
Feels kinda pointless to explain about it.. again and people are to lazy to use search so they will ignore this guide... again <-<

cstm is a overlaying texture on the diff, it is a scripted file that can add all types of colors on the texture WITHOUT using any painting.
So instead of having 50 dds files just so you can pick 50 different colors so will you only need 1 dds file in Unreal Engine.
Get it? You color the area on the file where you want the skin paletes to show or not.
Red = On (Paint it where the skin is)
Black = Off

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
And the time has finally arrived! After extensive procrastination i finally finished it!

The Elin Ear/Tail Colour Mod V2!!
Popori_F_Head (v2+bunny).zip elin dl.png

Popori_F_Head (v2).zip excludes bunnies and drill-hair pompoms

This mod was partially completed before and thanks to that i have made it work where it hadn't done so before!
Now includes reaper hairs and bunnies. Optional to exclude bunnies and drill-dair pompoms.

TERA_ScreenShot_20131114_200501.jpg

To clarify: all previous colour issues have been fixed.

**People are welcome to link the ear mod elsewhere, please use my png logo and supply sufficient information/credit. thanks

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Actually, if someone has a good place to link this that's more SFW that would be awesome. Because more people would find it. I'm indifferent to "sexuality" of content but many people wouldn't agree.

InsaneChaosMarine

Potential Patron
Is there a way to download all your mods in place place at once?

They are beautiful, however its very hard to get them all. If that makes sense :)

Tenshixxx

Potential Patron
I am loving the ear/tail colour mod, the bunnies finally having matching tail and ears is soooo adorbz! Good Job! :)

Only 1 problem tho... The elin fox hair with pigtails (not when its tied up to look like the ram horns) cannot be seen at all, even after relogging etc. And i think its face 2 appears totally black. Is there a way to fix this? if stripped all other mods so ik its just the ear/tail 1 thats creating the weird hiccup.

This seems to only happens with other players, so far i can see my elins pigtails just fine.

Thanks in advance <3

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
I noticed the glitches, i'll try re-packing the Popori_F_Head from scratch at somepoint and re-upload.

Serenata

Potential Patron
I am loving the ear/tail colour mod, the bunnies finally having matching tail and ears is soooo adorbz! Good Job! :)

Only 1 problem tho... The elin fox hair with pigtails (not when its tied up to look like the ram horns) cannot be seen at all, even after relogging etc. And i think its face 2 appears totally black. Is there a way to fix this? if stripped all other mods so ik its just the ear/tail 1 thats creating the weird hiccup.

This seems to only happens with other players, so far i can see my elins pigtails just fine.

Thanks in advance <3
I believe that in one point of the thread (when the nightshadow was released), it had been said that it's not possible to remove panties from the Nightshadow costume... I have the Elite Nightshadow and I would love to have it more "Natural" but well, I won't complain if is too much trouble.

zebaz1988

Potential Patron
I like your elin tail/ears mod, is better than others i have tried so far. The only problem is that some elin faces, not all of them, appear black on my screen, but they start to clear up if i zoom out. zooming in they are completely black. Maybe is a glitch?

Note: i tested another mod not as good as this one and it has the same problem: elins with fox hair and face 1 are severely bugged. When i come close to them and zoom in, their faces turn black and some of them will appear on screen with no hair... IN game.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Just letting everyone know that i am still alive, just being a derp distracted with anime and ArcheAge lately.... I'll try to remember to repack the elin ear/tail mod . . . THe random black faces and disappearing hair has been bothering me too but i'm like blehhh effortt lol. It will happen, just have patience. I will figure it out.

As a consolation prize, here's some skirtless kitty outfit that i made when they first released
(black ver only): PC_Event_21A.gpk
FvpdEH1.jpg
PS: apparently hair is supposed to colour appropriately with that hat and not be always white; i'll look into that as well.

Neogeo

Potential Patron
Sorry if I seem a bit lazy but I'm kinda new to modding Tera while I just have a simple concern. Is there a currently reliable mod that removes any censors from the armors to restore their original uncensored design? Mainly on castanic and high elf races, but preferably on all races, IF that's possible...

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
There was no censoring to anything but elins. The original release designs showed areola, but they were censored in all versions of the game, ur on your own for those.

Good news is, everything seems to be fixed up spic and span, and i added my edit for the reaper dress which i had been procrastinating on.

Popori_F_LD25.gpk
removed skirt from one of the reaper outfits.​
lZv8VxN.jpg

I repeat Popori_F_Head is fixed. no more black faces or disappearing hair.

N

niagatrats

I repeat Popori_F_Head is fixed. no more black faces or disappearing hair.

Love the hair/tail mods but i am getting a fatal client error when trying to use EAR/TAIL COLOUR MOD =V2= EXCLUDE BUNNY. I can use EAR/TAIL COLOUR MOD =V2= and the game loads fine but the other mod crashes before the character select screen loads.

Removed all other mods to check and it is EAR/TAIL COLOUR MOD =V2= EXCLUDE BUNNY: Popori_F_Head (v2).zip causing the crash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.