Tera - Costume mods & Elin Nude (1 Viewer)

Werebunny

Potential Patron
Nope, I made another folder so it would overwrite the vanilla versions and not get deleted by future patches. Naming files with a "_" before the name will make it a first priority to read. so for example you see "CH" make another file that is "_CH" and start placing files in the correct order. Example: _CH -> Accessory or PC -> Your modded files. Its a better way rather than just replacing them every patch.

I tried that route just a few minutes ago as well but for some odd reason none o fthe mods are working. I do know when the patch went in place the launcher wouldn't work anymore and the repair was grayed out. Sounds like I may need to uninstall and get a fresh download in case it's a corrupted file from their update.

Thanks for the heads up on the extra file, I will use that in the future.

P

person64

Thankssss I didn't even know how much I needed this
Absolutely adore this mod, but could you upload a version that doesn't make the weapon visible, please? I liked how the original dress hid the weapon...
Please, this. I really love that it gets rid of the white skirt piece and leaves the clear layers untouched, but I liked how it hid my weapon. :c

Arabesque

Potential Patron
Please, this. I really love that it gets rid of the white skirt piece and leaves the clear layers untouched, but I liked how it hid my weapon. :c

dunno if you're still interested but I redid the mod myself and now it hides the weapon again as before

bf65c78e5b.jpg

get it HERE

K

karsk

Wow your mods are well done. I have a question, I've used mods on solo games before, but never on mmos. If I use your mods on Tera, will other players see them or just me? I'd be worried about ticking off other players, or worse the GM and getting banned.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Wow your mods are well done. I have a question, I've used mods on solo games before, but never on mmos. If I use your mods on Tera, will other players see them or just me? I'd be worried about ticking off other players, or worse the GM and getting banned.

I don't have this game, but generally speaking, nude mods are client side (reside on your compute versus server side); meaning only you can see them. You are 'safe' as long as you don't brag about using a nude mod or post images of them on a game's 'official' forum.
Please be assured that folks would post here if using a nude mod on an MMO got people banned.:)

Very respectfully,
fleet

K

Kaos

The ear/tail v2 mod crash my game but the +bunny version don't oddly enough, I already tried re-downloading it or using different archive extractors to open the .zip but nothing. Any suggestion?

username2892

Potential Patron
@GenesisAria

Were you the one who made the succubus mods for devilicious that were in Naduron's nude mod thread? I remember your work showing up before and i was interested in the "now crashed and he said he won't fix" v1. If not, could you make one like that for us =x? I really like some works of yours and i wish i could sse more in the future too.

If i offended someone, i'm sorry, but i have to ask for the reason stated.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
You are 'safe' as long as you don't brag about using a nude mod
I've bragged about them on global before; that said i don't recommend doing it, but i've got no restraint when i believe in my own righteousness lol. EME knows that people have costume and ui mods, they say that while it does violate ToS, they won't actively seek out and punish users doing this. It's inconsequential changes to gameplay and not worth the man-power. Just don't post them on the forums and don't submit screenshots to EME with mods. The worst you'd get is a finger wave for being naughty.

@GenesisAria
Were you the one who made the succubus mods for devilicious that were in Naduron's nude mod thread? I remember your work showing up before and i was interested in the "now crashed and he said he won't fix" v1. If not, could you make one like that for us =x? I really like some works of yours and i wish i could sse more in the future too.
Naduron made his own devilicious, i used my own nude base for mine.
I'm confused about the 'crashed and said he won't fix' part.

It's been a while, i haven't really played for some time, my computer exploded, and there hasn't really been any new appealing costumes yet. It's pretty tedius to do these mods, so i do them when my want for it outweighs my not wanting to put in the effort. There will surely be more in the future, but it'll take time.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mage200

2 question
1.i downloaded PC_Event_11 i don't have xmas avatar so its wont work?
2. its possible to mod normal cloth of elin to avatar such as xmas or Halloween?

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Does this set of mod's still work? Looking to rebuild my Tera folder and mod the crap out of all the armors etc!

Sangoku25

Potential Patron
does anyone know what I need at Reaper lein so without clothing to see alls nude XD?

Search here already around but there appears nothing ^^

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
i don't know what you mean by reaper lein. but there are no leather outfits that can be nude both top and bottom (let alone full nude)

2 question
1.i downloaded PC_Event_11 i don't have xmas avatar so its wont work?
2. its possible to mod normal cloth of elin to avatar such as xmas or Halloween?
there are ways to hex hack swap stuff, but i don't know how to do it.

Does this set of mod's still work? Looking to rebuild my Tera folder and mod the crap out of all the armors etc!
mostly everything works to my knowledge. last i hopped on tera at the start of the 65 update, i didn't have anything i needed to fix that i noticed (except for the first swimsuit for elin and castanic, it has issues)

ZomBrony

Potential Patron
Hey.. I'm sorry to be a bother, but I just installed this mod and I'm not sure if I did it right. To clarify; Yes, I did download all the files to "Tera\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC" and I'm aware that not every outfit is modified but that's exactly what my problem is. My Elin is Lvl 24 and wearing Robes of the Kumas. Is this armour supposed to be modded, or is level 24 around the time I would start receiving outfits that are?

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Hey.. I'm sorry to be a bother, but I just installed this mod and I'm not sure if I did it right. To clarify; Yes, I did download all the files to "Tera\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC" and I'm aware that not every outfit is modified but that's exactly what my problem is. My Elin is Lvl 24 and wearing Robes of the Kumas. Is this armour supposed to be modded, or is level 24 around the time I would start receiving outfits that are?

Random outfits depending on their "mod-ability". Best bet is look at the outfits that have been redone here, then look for them ingame. Your location I think is wrong too. Just go to the \CH and then create a new folder named _PC. Put all mods in that folder. This way you don't mess with your original files.

M

Monkeybutt

>.< cuteness overload, it's a shame that only R17 is the only full nude one though it's been funny watching my elin running around with her little tushie out killing bosses. thanks for the mod, it's been fun.

ZomBrony

Potential Patron
Random outfits depending on their "mod-ability". Best bet is look at the outfits that have been redone here, then look for them ingame. Your location I think is wrong too. Just go to the \CH and then create a new folder named _PC. Put all mods in that folder. This way you don't mess with your original files.
Bit too late for that. xD I was told that that location is where I'm supposed to install the mods so I already have and several game files are already completely replaced.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Bit too late for that. xD I was told that that location is where I'm supposed to install the mods so I already have and several game files are already completely replaced.

If I understand things correctly come patch day (today for example!) you will potentially have a ton of "corrupted" files or files that will be auto-fixed. Meaning it's highly likely you'll have to go back in and redo everything once the patch is finished. Regardless if you have to go in and reinstall the mod's I'd still recommend creating a "_PC" folder inside "\CH" folder so going forward you can just drop the GPK's into the _PC folder and not worry about the original files. Good luck either way!

ZomBrony

Potential Patron
If I understand things correctly come patch day (today for example!) you will potentially have a ton of "corrupted" files or files that will be auto-fixed. Meaning it's highly likely you'll have to go back in and redo everything once the patch is finished. Regardless if you have to go in and reinstall the mod's I'd still recommend creating a "_PC" folder inside "\CH" folder so going forward you can just drop the GPK's into the _PC folder and not worry about the original files. Good luck either way!
But that is where it is.. Sorry, I'm really confused now.

Is this not correct? Screenshot by Lightshot

patches13

Avid Affiliate
But that is where it is.. Sorry, I'm really confused now.

Is this not correct? Screenshot by Lightshot

Yes that is the correct folder, inside the CH folder you should create a new folder and name it "_PC". This will make it so when there are changes to GPK files the game will patch the "PC" folder and leave alone any modded GPKs you have that will go inside "_PC" folder. The end result will be you will have a modded game and the game system will never overwrite your modded files. Hopefully that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.