Tera - Costume mods & Elin Nude (1 Viewer)

draconianwrath

Potential Patron
Hi, i'm new of tera and of this forum and i have a question regarding the nude mode.
I installed succesfully the mod but i read that the only full mod is for R17 but i don't know how i can find it in game D:
I saw what costume is but now the problem is find in game.
Can you help me pls?
Sorry if is a stupid question but i start play this game only yesterday xD
Thanks
Elin Devilicious should be the right one.

CyCloneTSi

Potential Patron
I have a question along the same line. I have been modding a couple of weeks and I have figured out how to make many of these mods work. My question is also is there a place or a way to know the game's name of the costume codes? I saw somewhere that there is a russian site that lists alot of the costumes and their code names but not the "in game" names. I am trying to find a way to tweak my "Black Label Robe" for my ninja but I cant locate the file for it. I have successfully tweaked a couple others but I think that I found them by PURE luck lol

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Ok so the old patch for "Popori_F_R.gpk" (cloth) wasn't working right due to it now lacking the new files for the ninja's armor.
Because of this, all ninjas had invisible bodies when wearing armor for me.

So I spent some time patching it correctly using the latest version of the file as a base. I did this by exporting the diffuse, normal, and specular maps for each armor (body) from the old "Popori_F_R.gpk" file and them importing them into the new one.

It seems to be working just fine, so I figured I'd share it here until when/if the author of this mod updates their version of the patch:

*Please note that I chose the "nopan" version, so that's the one I patched and thus this IS the "nopan" version. As it's considerable amount of work to update the files, I don't plan on making an update for the regular version since I won't be using it. Sorry!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: Comparing the files, I figured I should probably also import the ctsm and mask textures as well just to be safe (no clue what a ctsm texture is for though).

I updated the download with a new version that had those textures ported into it.
If you were the (1) person who downloaded this file before I updated, you may wanna get the new version. XD

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
EDIT2: I seem to have broken the nopan armors without noticing (crotches are invisible). As I have no idea how to fix this I will be reverting to using the regular versions, which I will fix up later on today and upload a new version.

The only thing I can think of to try would be to grab the mask textures for the leg parts of the armors. If that doesn't work though I'll take panties over see through invisible crotches tyvm. O.o

EDIT3: Alright I give up. Clearly I'm doing something wrong but I have no idea what it is, and I lack the information needed to fix this correctly. Consider the file posted here "broken until further notice", and I'm going back to ninja's being invisible (honestly better than the absolute MESS that I made...).

EDIT4: Too many people seem to be downloading this without reading first, so I feel the need to reitterate:
THIS DOES NOT WORK!!!

I failed to figure out what was causing some MAJOR issues (invisible legs and thighs on ALL outfits) and even I have just reverted to the old version and am living with "invisible ninja outfits".

SO AGAIN: DO NOT USE THIS!!! I am keeping it up just in case someone more experienced comes by and tells me what's wrong with it/fixes it themselves. =.=
[NEW 01/03/2017]: I FINALLY fixed this, so I am removing the old broken version for download completely. You can find the update download in my new thread here.

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Well that was a bit disappointing. I wanted to make an edit to an armor that nobody had done before, but now I realize why nobody had. There's so little of the body under the armor for L01 that there really isn't anything to work with...

Nevertheless, it could have turned out worse. I ended up just having to make it more of a retexture than a skimpy edit, but I still like it better than the original.

Original Armor:
TERA_ScreenShot_20161015_034605.png TERA_ScreenShot_20161015_034615.png TERA_ScreenShot_20161015_034621.png TERA_ScreenShot_20161015_034633.png

My Edits:
TERA_ScreenShot_20161015_034329.png TERA_ScreenShot_20161015_034341.png TERA_ScreenShot_20161015_034346.png TERA_ScreenShot_20161015_034353.png

If anyone wants to use this, I will include the download below.

HOWEVER, since it's one of the armors inside the large "Popori_F_L.gpk" file, if you already have edits made to that file then you will need to manually import the .dds textures (which I will include in the download).

For convenience sake, I will also include an already patched "Popori_F_L.gpk" that includes the armor edits posted in the OP of this thread + my above edited armor.

[UPDATE: 01/03/2017]: I have made a second attempt at editing this armor, and it went quite a lot better. You can find it here.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nezumi

Potential Patron
I was just coming back to report that Uiridium_Chimera's "fix" results in all the cloth-armor Elin wearing their censor pants along with the nude-patch tops. Which is... I can't figure out how that'd even be possible, looking at the GPK in UTHelper? Yeah, it's... it's as broken as they said, which I didn't notice at the time, somehow.

EDIT: I'm just getting a crash trying to use the old patch for cloth, but from what I'm seeing elsewhere, it looks like they may have back-ported the crotchless Ninja base body to the older cloth armors, because holy fuck I don't know.

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
I was just coming back to report that Uiridium_Chimera's "fix" results in all the cloth-armor Elin wearing their censor pants along with the nude-patch tops. Which is... I can't figure out how that'd even be possible, looking at the GPK in UTHelper? Yeah, it's... it's as broken as they said, which I didn't notice at the time, somehow.

EDIT: I'm just getting a crash trying to use the old patch for cloth, but from what I'm seeing elsewhere, it looks like they may have back-ported the crotchless Ninja base body to the older cloth armors, because holy fuck I don't know.

I did say that... I know nobody really reads, but I said above that my fix was very broken (to the point that I just went back to the old version and am living with invisible ninjas). I haven't crashed once with it though, so idk about that issue you're having. :/

But yeah I have no flipping clue what I did wrong, since all I did was manually export every single .dds texture from the old GPK and import them one at a time into an unedited copy of the new GPK. All other edits I have made have worked just fine, and like I also said above: I just lack the experience and information necessary to say WTF is wrong.

I mostly left the download link up in the vain hope that someone more experienced would come by and either tell me what was wrong with it or fix it themselves. n.nU

Nezumi

Potential Patron
I did say that... I know nobody really reads, but I said above that my fix was very broken (to the point that I just went back to the old version and am living with invisible ninjas). I haven't crashed once with it though, so idk about that issue you're having. :/

But yeah I have no flipping clue what I did wrong, since all I did was manually export every single .dds texture from the old GPK and import them one at a time into an unedited copy of the new GPK. All other edits I have made have worked just fine, and like I also said above: I just lack the experience and information necessary to say WTF is wrong.

I mostly left the download link up in the vain hope that someone more experienced would come by and either tell me what was wrong with it or fix it themselves. n.nU

I've had a rough week for a lot of reasons, and just somehow glossed over the part where you said it was broken.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
I spent several more hours today trying various other things to fix the issues with the thighs on my attempted patch, and they all failed.

I firmly believe that the problem is simply that UtHelper doesn't seem to be able to export or import Leg Diffuse Map Textures anymore. Without being able to port those over, I simply CANNOT fix the thighs issue. I even tried doing direct copying from .gpk to .gpk using another tool I found called Terahelper, but that just broke it even further...

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
I spent several more hours today trying various other things to fix the issues with the thighs on my attempted patch, and they all failed.

I firmly believe that the problem is simply that UtHelper doesn't seem to be able to export or import Leg Diffuse Map Textures anymore. Without being able to port those over, I simply CANNOT fix the thighs issue. I even tried doing direct copying from .gpk to .gpk using another tool I found called Terahelper, but that just broke it even further...

I asked for advice on what might be wrong, and I have ONE last thing to try now, but I'm not confident it will work... I really wish that the original author would at least poke his/her head back into here and say what I'm doing wrong. :X

Also my assumption about the leg and arm files was incorrect - apparently we could never edit those before.

Naduron

Content Creator
I asked for advice on what might be wrong, and I have ONE last thing to try now, but I'm not confident it will work... I really wish that the original author would at least poke his/her head back into here and say what I'm doing wrong. :X

Also my assumption about the leg and arm files was incorrect - apparently we could never edit those before.

Got Tutorials..

1. Tera uses 2 types of DXT; DXT1 when no Alpha/Transperant DXT5 When it has Alpha/transperant
2. Must save the file exact same format and type of DDS
3. UTHelper is not perfect cause it doesnt have all the keys, each outfit need 1 to access and same with each folder, to fully unlock all file and how to handle them so there are many files it can't open/export/import
4. the DDS mods will never run out of date, ONLY THE PACKAGE WILL, im still using mods that was in Open Beta which was like 4-6years ago.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Got Tutorials..

1. Tera uses 2 types of DXT; DXT1 when no Alpha/Transperant DXT5 When it has Alpha/transperant
2. Must save the file exact same format and type of DDS
3. UTHelper is not perfect cause it doesnt have all the keys, each outfit need 1 to access and same with each folder, to fully unlock all file and how to handle them so there are many files it can't open/export/import
4. the DDS mods will never run out of date, ONLY THE PACKAGE WILL, im still using mods that was in Open Beta which was like 4-6years ago.

Well then considering that all the armors have alpha channels and make use of alpha masks then I have no flipping idea what's wrong...

I suppose it's possible that I had the mask textures saved as DXT5 instead of DXT1, but all of those were just straight up extracted from the old .gpk files and imported into the new one without being edited at all, so I kinda doubt it... =.=

Tbh I've long since given up, gotten used to most ninjas being nothing but a floating head, and gave my ninja a vanity outfit that isn't invisible. :/

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Oh dear god, I think I know what went wrong when I tried to patch the cloth files. It just hit me in the face and I headplanted my desk for overlooking it...

The fresh unedited files I started from were from the NA version of the game, i.e. the *CENSORED* ones. That would explain why the groin area of the mesh was cut out of them... I have to start from the *DECENSORED* JP or KR files... I've managed to download the JP client and I will try to do this in a bit.

I really hope this will fix the issues...

EDIT: AHHHHHHHHH IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!! Someone kill me... T_T
I knew it was probably gonna be some STUPIDLY TINY DETAIL that I overlooked... /cry
Lemme just finish going over it and fixing a few minor issues and I'll upload it. n.nU

EDIT2: Done, you can find it in my new thread here.

Last edited:

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Okay, with recent updates (Ninja) a lot of things have been broken. Popori_F_R won't work because ninjas will have invisible bodies. The hair mod (Popori_F_Head) is also broken, and the only one i'm likely to update myself by doing the ears/tails on the new hairs in the future. Anyone is welcome to use the UtHelper tool to export my textures and re-import them into the current Popori_F_R file and reupload if they just want to import my old mod into the current stuff without any changes.

Released a much larger update for all armor classes in my thread here.
Not bad, though if you hadn't noticed from me, in contrast what Naduron was doing, i was trying to avoid any award cutouts. My intention was for the best look rather than for obligatory skin-reveal. That was the reason i didn't do a lot of the outfits, because they just didn't look good at all and not much could be done to improve them. (ps: closed labia is boring :P)

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Okay, with recent updates (Ninja) a lot of things have been broken. Popori_F_R won't work because ninjas will have invisible bodies. The hair mod (Popori_F_Head) is also broken, and the only one i'm likely to update myself by doing the ears/tails on the new hairs in the future. Anyone is welcome to use the UtHelper tool to export my textures and re-import them into the current Popori_F_R file and reupload if they just want to import my old mod into the current stuff without any changes.

Not bad, though if you hadn't noticed from me, in contrast what Naduron was doing, i was trying to avoid any award cutouts. My intention was for the best look rather than for obligatory skin-reveal. That was the reason i didn't do a lot of the outfits, because they just didn't look good at all and not much could be done to improve them. (ps: closed labia is boring :P)

What I was doing to counter the cut out issue was adding borders to the textures along the cutouts, like what already exist at the bottoms of most shirts. That makes them stand out a lot less. I just never got around to doing that for all of them. n.nU

As for the closed vs. open labia... The open labia just didn't look right to me as it stayed open regardless of animation states and poses (obviously - it's a static texture). Additionally while you did a very good job on the open labia, it's still a flat texture on a flat set of polygons trying to convey the appearance of something with a great deal of variation in depth levels. Normal maps can only do so much, and it just never looked very good to me. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.