Tera - Costume mods & Elin Nude (1 Viewer)

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Please forgive me and my noobieness. But what does r17 mean? i seen it come up a few times. I tried to search tera r17 to figure out what he means. But i couldn't find anything on the subject :S. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Azure set (level 53) from Sky Garden, or the w/e set from LoT normal.

Kitsune Spirit

Potential Patron
You know what I would like to see for a mod? Something that gives rid of that gaudy toolbar that pops up when you activate then cusor... or at least makes it transparent.

Nice work on the mods btw. :)

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Do not worry, despite my lack of activity here and on Tera lately i will make sure to look well into the new class for the Ears/Tails mod! Do not fear!

WolkenKatz

Potential Patron
Hey, I'm not new to modding but I am new to modding Tera. I've used UTHelper to open up one of the packs and knew what I was looking for, but didn't understand what I found.

Is it possible for someone to show me what the texture maps actually wrap to on the characters? I've got a general idea, but the texture maps look like chaos to me.

Debura

Potential Patron
Any idea as to why not all items in my _CH/PC are loading? I can get my invisible weapon as well as uncensored Elin armors to work, but adding my old armor edits or any in the first post here don't seem to work any more. I have not played in a long time, like since mid last year so I just had to download a ton of updates, if that may or may not have something to do with it.

Files are named correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:

pop1337

Potential Patron
Are they the same GPK file? For example if it's Pc_Event 01 and you have 2 mods that are already in GPK format, you will have to export from one and import in the other. For example, Your original will be titled Pc_Event 01, the first modded (I'm assuming your're doing it this way) would be Pc_event 01.patched (patched loads before the original which you should keep so it isn't deleted during updates). and then I'm assuming the 3rd file is Pc_Even 01.patched2.

Of course I can't really address what's causing your issue if I don't know what's going on exactly.

Debura

Potential Patron
Never mind it. I ended up deleteing my _CH folder and remaking the path. And for some reason that fixed the issue.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Yeah i'm not really going to be helping too much because there's a limitless amount of quirky potential issues and i doubt anyone even exists in the world who can solve them all ^^;
Imo it's better to learn how to problem solve those kinks of issues yourself.

Is it possible for someone to show me what the texture maps actually wrap to on the characters? I've got a general idea, but the texture maps look like chaos to me.
Yes they are messy, but they are that way in order to save space. (keep in mind once you are familiar with the few template orientations they use, it's easy to tell where to expect certain pieces for certain locations, though it's hard to tell with clothing accessories and the like - the little details) If you want to view/edit them on a model you'd have to find a program that can do that. I do all my stuff with the raw files using judgement, and trial/error to see if my edit worked as planned.
Umodel aka UE Viewer can preview the textures on the models, however it doesn't handle texture transparencies. (you use this to extract things that UtHelper considers corrupt as well)

WolkenKatz

Potential Patron
Yes they are messy, but they are that way in order to save space. (keep in mind once you are familiar with the few template orientations they use, it's easy to tell where to expect certain pieces for certain locations, though it's hard to tell with clothing accessories and the like - the little details) If you want to view/edit them on a model you'd have to find a program that can do that. I do all my stuff with the raw files using judgement, and trial/error to see if my edit worked as planned.
Umodel aka UE Viewer can preview the textures on the models, however it doesn't handle texture transparencies. (you use this to extract things that UtHelper considers corrupt as well)

Hey thanks for the reply. Yeah, I got a general idea now as I played around a bit more... Surprised to see that all the skins are mirrored o.O Makes sense, but it's the first time I've seen a skin texture mirrored.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Naw, games re-use textures like that a lot . . . Skyrim is known for totally abusing the hell out of re-used textures... There isn't any notable details in the skin to make it need to be asymmetric, and any symmetrical outfits might as well be mirrored as well...

In other news it's time for nopan ball gowns!

Serenata

Potential Patron
First, thank you very much for all the mods, they all work fine! (applauses for the Azure Sky).
Secondly I got a question regarding the Leather sets... I just can't figure out which one are the L16,18 and 13... the number stands for the leather's lvl? because I've bought a few but they look normal so either I'm doing something wrong or I just don't know what to buy because they're the only ones w/o reference picture.

The only one I was able to find was the honeymoon stud... I understand that the Leather armors are harder to edit so there's only few.

pop1337

Potential Patron
Hey Serenata,
The files Don't really correlate to the level. But there is hope, When I was looking for what elin shoes produced the thigh high socks I stumbled upon this website:

popori_f_r27 » Robe » Elin » ÃÂàñû » ÃÂåíäåðû » Ãàëåðåÿ » Ã'àéò TERA-Online

The site is in Russian, so if you have chrome or Firefox (with the google translate addon) it'll help you navigate the site.

The link is to a site that has the clothing files displayed so you can easily preview it.
I haven't been there in a while, but when I was looking for the system I broke down the level range each item could be used at (since it's not too specific).

amigaone

Potential Patron
You don't nead to get it translated go to the right hand side of the page there is the word English and the word Russian next to the word Russian there is a button press the button and choose the word English it will translate automatically

Serenata

Potential Patron
Thanks a lot ! both of you, I knew about that website but I didn't notice that each picture there is named popori F r27/17/18 for example and and L17/18/19 so now that I have the numbers and the reference pictures I can look for the armor in the game... Okay time to play!

pop1337

Potential Patron
Amigaone, I haven't been there / used the site in half a year. But last time I used it, even when clicking the eu option it would come out in russian. Though it's a good heads up for people new to the site. And Gl SErenata

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Updated crosshair: changed in-range circle for ranged crosshair.
TERA_ScreenShot_20140221_165210.jpg

-------------------------------------
I have dug around a fair bit but i haven't been able to find any information on modifying the loading screens. I mean the images between instance loads and teleports, not the company logos. I could swear I've had a modded loading screen file before but i can't remember what happened to it. It's easy enough to open the .gpk and replace the images, but i can't find any of the recent contest images or the current images either. The .gpk has a lot of old Ktera images and stuff from back when the pirate stuff was new :X
Current known file for loading screens: LoadingImages.gpk

I also don't know what decides which images are shown, as it's clear they aren't all shown all the time by dice roll.

If anyone knows about this, i would like to work with a lot of stuff . . .
(PS: i wanted to get loading screens from ktera or jtera because i've seen some fancy elin art on peoples' youtube videos and wanted to get them lol. didn't have any luck finding, my version of ktera doesn't have anything besides the base laoding screens and alliance loading screens in the LoadingImages.gpk)

jr2nd

Potential Patron
not sure whats causing this issue but the topless devil costume for elin is doing this (see pix) with this race and with another castanic I think shows topless but no nips on the body

Attachments

• TERA.png
    TERA.png
    967 KB · Views: 739

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.