Tera - Costume mods & Elin Nude (1 Viewer)

pop1337

Potential Patron
"**topless nude for devilicious works on all races |known issue: other races won't have nipples unless previously installed nude mods for other races (Event_Basebody). only elin had the base skin texture.| known issue: high elves may have missing textures under breasts."

Yea, that's what happens when you use the elin nude mod.

Pancakes

Potential Patron
Hello I downloaded the mod and put it into the CH folder but elin still wears pants. Is there a way to fix?

pop1337

Potential Patron
Did you follow arias instructions? his are to place it into TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\_CH\PC
(his method is to create the _CH, where I simply add .patched and place it in the PC folder)

Make sure you placed them into the PC Folder. It WILL NOT (in most cases) work in other folders.

Pc means (playable character I believe) which means the files for players. (an easy way to remember where to install).

Pancakes

Potential Patron
Did you follow arias instructions? his are to place it into TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\_CH\PC
(his method is to create the _CH, where I simply add .patched and place it in the PC folder)

Make sure you placed them into the PC Folder. It WILL NOT (in most cases) work in other folders.

Okay I got it thanks.

Edit: Found out she can only be topless, so nvm.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor

Pc means (playable character I believe) which means the files for players. (an easy way to remember where to install).

The _CH method is more organized, especially if you plan on fiddling with multiple mods. And you can put Acessory, Monster, NPC, and PC all inside it. Only exception would be S1UI for crosshair and possible loading screen mobs. (I tried doing _Packages once but it seemed unhappy with that when i tried)

This is a late response because i totally looked over it X.X , however:
Hey Serenata,
The files Don't really correlate to the level. But there is hope, When I was looking for what elin shoes produced the thigh high socks I stumbled upon this website:

popori_f_r27 » Robe » Elin » ÃÂàñû » ÃÂåíäåðû » Ãàëåðåÿ » Ã'àéò TERA-Online

The site is in Russian, so if you have chrome or Firefox (with the google translate addon) it'll help you navigate the site.

The link is to a site that has the clothing files displayed so you can easily preview it.
I haven't been there in a while, but when I was looking for the system I broke down the level range each item could be used at (since it's not too specific).
http://tera-online.cc/gallery/races/
1SNg8cG.jpg the side does not require google translate as it has an english version in the sidebar dropdown.

The clothing numbers are numbered by template not by level. Numbering them by level is impossible anyways, because armour that's used as high-grade at low level is often low-grade armour at higher levels as well, plus the template merchant.

FalconEX

Potential Patron
About directories : I for one, really hate having to reapply my personal patches whenever the game updates and having things break.

So, to address that simply put your overwrite files here:: TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH - by default, there is nothing there but further directories. The game installer, therefore, can care less. You never have to overwrite a thing, your files stay in place and swapping, adding or changing them up is utterly painless. Have fun.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
About directories : I for one, really hate having to reapply my personal patches whenever the game updates and having things break.
So, to address that simply put your overwrite files here:: TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH - by default, there is nothing there but further directories. The game installer, therefore, can care less. You never have to overwrite a thing, your files stay in place and swapping, adding or changing them up is utterly painless. Have fun.

You're supposed to put them in */_CH/PC like i said lol.

Okay what the hell, in attempt to fix the Event_Basebody for elins, no matter absolutely anything i try body is mysteriously invisible and absolutely will not fix via any attempts.
Tried a bazilion different save methods & quality settings, even tried the .patched which supposedly is a workaround but no dice.

Edit: Success!! Uploading~
Cause: you must be really careful to always save changes as patched every time with this file or it will glitch to stupid mysterious reasons. Tip: start changes from scratch on the original file each time to avoid doing anything accidentally.
I improved my skin texture for elins by figuring out the colour depth encoding and proper dithering for DDS. . . This also means i have the solution for my wet elins mods, so i just have to get around to doing it lol. Future mods will have nicer looking skin~

In other news: look forward to a fixed and improved ear/tail colour mod when reapers come out.
PS: if people want me to do bunny ears i'll have to get at least a handful of people messaging me wanting it . . . unless i randomly decide to do it anyways....

---UPDATE---
Ninja outfits cannot be made into nopan or otherwise. I will be making the thighhighs solid colour, that is all. I may or may not keep the lacey bit at the top. I kinda wanna try and get the thighhighs to have that seam straight up the front if it isn't too hard to get right~

Zukoaz

Potential Patron
Really nice work !

I only have one Problem, if i use the nopan ver of the maid costume, my whole charakter is invisible, just the Head is hanging in the air.

What did i fo wrong ? I copied the file wich you need for event costumes, in the _CH/PC folder. Then i copied the nopan file into the folder. After that my char is invesible.

EDIT: I'm so dumb :( I accidently copied the files in the Original folder. The repair tool in the launcher isn't giving me the original files back.
Can i do something that the Launcher is redownloading the original skin files ?
I tried deleting the Elin Skin Files, but he didn't download anything :(

If not, could someone pls upload the original Elin Skin Files ?

I think i need these 2 files :

Event_BaseBody.gpk
PC_Event_02A.gpk ( After adding this, my char got invisible, but just while wearing the Maid costume and no costume. When i take another costume, everything is fine )

I just want to play Tera :(

Z

Zeikon

I ve a problem :s i already instal the "Popori_F_R" the nopan version but i still wiev the pantsu~ :s
yes, i put it in TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC help please :c

Zukoaz

Potential Patron
Could anyone please upload the original

Event_BaseBody.gpk

PC_Event_02A.gpk

Files ?

I dont know where to get them :(

ruwo

Potential Patron
PS: if people want me to do bunny ears i'll have to get at least a handful of people messaging me wanting it . . . unless i randomly decide to do it anyways....

Well, I for one would certainly appreciate the bunny ears, if you ever feel like it :)

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Really nice work !

I only have one Problem, if i use the nopan ver of the maid costume, my whole charakter is invisible, just the Head is hanging in the air.

What did i fo wrong ? I copied the file wich you need for event costumes, in the _CH/PC folder. Then i copied the nopan file into the folder. After that my char is invesible.

EDIT: I'm so dumb :( I accidently copied the files in the Original folder. The repair tool in the launcher isn't giving me the original files back.
Can i do something that the Launcher is redownloading the original skin files ?
I tried deleting the Elin Skin Files, but he didn't download anything :(

If not, could someone pls upload the original Elin Skin Files ?

I think i need these 2 files :

Event_BaseBody.gpk
PC_Event_02A.gpk ( After adding this, my char got invisible, but just while wearing the Maid costume and no costume. When i take another costume, everything is fine )

I just want to play Tera :(
Delete the file entirely from your game folder, and then run the repair and it'll replace the missing files. If it doesn't then i don't know what's wrong haha. I've noticed that the dyable arin's maid uniform leaves invisible body on my end, i'll have to do a bunch of fixes. Various mods can be fixed simply by opening up the original file in UThelper, and then moving the skinned files into it, then saving as .patched . . .
The files have been updated or something in the game changed to make it not like some older file saves, similar to the issue with the Event_BaseBody.gpk

*Unless your character has clothes but no arms or legs or skin anywhere, you can just keep the Event_BaseBody.gpk and you won't notice the difference until you get an edited costume.

---Update---
Ninja outfits came out in NA, so i will be editing the thighhighs when i get my costumes. The dark one will have black thighhighs to match the sleeves (might keep the lacey bit at the top, not sure), and the pink one i'll be doing white thighhighs with the seam up the front like the socks a miko would wear if possible, if it doesn't look right i'll maybe go with a red lace through the top :)

pop1337

Potential Patron
I logged on at the last second and missed out on the Pink Ninja Costumes for elins sadly. (it was ~ 50k now 100k~).

Kurzathan

Potential Patron
Just a question related to the mod. Does the leather pack for elin's have nothing for archers? I might've installed it wrong so just checking. I have a level 33 archer and so far none of the gear I've used seems modded in any way. And all I've used is normal greens from quests or blues and yellows from dungeon runs.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Shit, i got a major problem. I cannot for the life of my find where the Dyable Maid costumes are. For me the dyable Arin's maid outfit is completely invisible as in no body, and i cannot figure out which file they're in in order to fix it.

Could someone please tell me what file the dyable maid uniforms are in!!??

On the other hand, the ninja outfit thighhighs are coming along fairly well... Though they're being a pain due to not being able to do just texture, gotta edit the reflections and normal maps -.-

---Update---
Added ninja outfit thighhigh changes!!

exinfernalis

Avid Affiliate
The dyable Arin's maid outfit is located in PC_Event_02A.gpk, file: PC_Event_02A_Popori_F_Body_01_diff

The maid gpks, event02 (which contains Rida's dyable outfit for some reason) and 02A were updated around late September or early October last year. If you modified the old gpk's and didn't redo your changes with the updated files, it might cause the invisible problem you're experiencing.

Good luck!

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
The dyable Arin's maid outfit is located in PC_Event_02A.gpk, file: PC_Event_02A_Popori_F_Body_01_diff

The maid gpks, event02 (which contains Rida's dyable outfit for some reason) and 02A were updated around late September or early October last year. If you modified the old gpk's and didn't redo your changes with the updated files, it might cause the invisible problem you're experiencing.
Nice, i'll have to re-upload my maids after fixing that.

Just a reminder that fixing small errors with the elin ears colour mod will come when Reaper is released and i go about fixing up everything. Bunny ears will depend how much of a roll i'm on, but there's a good chance i'll do them as optional.

BlackFlame

Potential Patron
Just a question related to the mod. Does the leather pack for elin's have nothing for archers? I might've installed it wrong so just checking. I have a level 33 archer and so far none of the gear I've used seems modded in any way. And all I've used is normal greens from quests or blues and yellows from dungeon runs.

I had a hard time finding one aswell, should be a level 37ish gold that has a complete bare chest with a weird pendant on it.

Genesis, would it be possible to mod the navy outfits by chance?

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor

Nice, i'll have to re-upload my maids after fixing that.
I forgot to say thanks a ton! The stupid things were well hidden under my nose and drove me crazy!

Anyways they've been fixed and re-uploading, including the changes applied to the Dyeable versions!

No i don't intend on modifying the crewmen outfits . . . there isn't really anything i can do with them anyways. Naduron did a few things like shortening the tops to expose belly, but that's about all you can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.