Tera - Costume mods & Elin Nude (1 Viewer)

hentaiboy77

Potential Patron
Ok, now the download work for me to! wonderful!

A question about costume event......are the mods for different race in different file or in one only!? just want to know to understand if i can add it for every race or not!

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
And the time has finally arrived! After extensive difficult work i finally finished it!

The Elin Ear/Tail Colour Mod!!
Popori_F_Head.gpk elin dl.png

This mod was partially completed before and thanks to that i have made it work where it hadn't done so before!

TERA_ScreenShot_20131114_200501.jpg

An early christmas present to you all! <3

Edit: to clarify, colour issues have been fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

pop1337

Potential Patron
Is the ear mod fixed!? i hope so, I loved it, but could case issues with face tinting, and it would make the cat elin with a blond hair color bug out becoming black in the process. It also would sometimes not show any hair for the twin tail fox elin(rarely).

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Yes i have fixed all said issues, and made the insides of the ears look right as well. The problem with the first hair glitching in the character creator reproduced itself when i started with a fresh file and i haven't the faintest clue what causes it.

A question about costume event......are the mods for different race in different file or in one only!? just want to know to understand if i can add it for every race or not!
I only do elin mods. Currently the only costumes that count for all races are the Steampunk costumes, the Devilicious costume, and soon to be the Ball Dress costumes.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Added a tiny mod to fix the L20 winged boots to have the toe tops dyeable instead of permanently blue. Something that bugged me for a long time...

...Cuz i really like those boots (even though you can't get a template for them QQ). I won't even give up my fraywind boots because of it XD

WTB Quandary Bazaar templates . . .

kindwick

Avid Affiliate

Yes, I was wondering this as well! Can you only have 1 gpk file loaded at one time, for example PC_Event...gpks? , meaning only one race will be modded at a time, or can all races be modded at the same time using the gpk method? If not, I am guessing the uMod method would be the best way to get all races actively working for nude mods? Please help?!

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
If you want to combine mods you'll have to be clever with implorting/exporting .dds files inside of the gpk's using UThelper. I've added a note at the top of my main post.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
I've seen it mentioned people wanting nopan with the skirt still on the ball dresses, when said dresses come out for NA Tera i'll be wanting to do this heh. As well as replicating my previous mods for Arin's maid uniform onto the new dyable ones.

Also if anyone wants to see a completely new reticle altogether, send me a pic and i'll see if i like it :P
If someone can come up with something that seems to fit the current UI better that'd be neat.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Oops, to anyone who tried to download the no-top devilicious, apparently mediafire set it to private-mode randomly, fixed.

K

Kiddicus

Thanks a bunch for the mods!!

One question though. and just some context for what I'm about to say.

I just downloaded tera today, and this is my first time ever trying to add in a mod, so I know close to nothing about how it all works xD

I downloaded your first two mods with dl links, the Cloth, and Leather ones.

Anyways, when I throw in the mods, and start up the game. How exactly do I get to use them?
The only thing I notice is that when I create a new character I see the warrior without pantsu, and the err.... one of the 'mage classes' is topless.

Is there a way I can get these mods for the other classes?

I'd like to use them on an archer, to be specific.

Once again thanks for posting this, and I hope to receive a reply soon =]

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Hmm, the fact that you are seeing that means it's installed correctly. Read my replies on the first page, what can be changed is extremely limited as there is no base model surfaces underneath much of clothing to change anymore than has been done. I have no problems with this because i prefer partially clothed long before fully nude :)

In other news: I finally figured out how the bloody transparency works for .bmp splash images!!
(original is not my making)
Splash.png Splash.zip

For those who don't know, this is a replacement for the image that pops up when you initially start the game.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Fixed an old problem with Popori_F_R09_Body where the skin was coloured in an arc above the hips, also lightened the panties a little.
Updated both Popori_F_R and the nopan R17 links.
TERA_ScreenShot_20131202_022339.jpg

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Aha! If i use Umodel to extract the textures i can bypass the stream read error.
What this means is i can now modify gloves and shoes. I'll be fixing the Heavy stuff eventually to fit my re-metalization thing (once i figure out what filters i used XD) and doing other fun things.
However that is a job for another day...

I've also noticed a couple other little things i need to tweak and fix, i'll get to it slowly. If any smaller details in my works bother you (glitches or perhaps soemthing i missed, quality check etc) PM me and i'll take a look.

Spoiler: i'll be looking into also making elins' skin look more shiny and wet~

Mastah

Potential Patron
Sounds good Aria :D

Since youve been working on Elins exclusively, have you been able to find out what causes a dark patch right where the body/head connect, in the back, of face 08. Seems to be there no matter what's equipped. It's driving me crazy x.x

Thanks for sharing mods and making them

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
PM me a screenshot so i can see what ur talking about :)

Sneak Peak to what shiny elins would be like (would need a lot of work, and would be quite a big project to wet-afy all of the skin on every outfit and costume, a bigger quest than the ear mod. doing faces would also be a challenge)
TERA_ScreenShot_20131202_170149.jpg

But this is a possibility! Whenever i get my lazy ass around to doing it all . . .

(lol i almost wish i could make money off this stuff

no joke, i feel so accomplished doing this stuff, gg prejudice.)

WhimsicalX

Potential Patron
Hi guys, I need a little help. Basically I'm trying to make all white panties for R06, and also to remove that huge ball near her stomach. Where are these located in the Lod2 and diff?

Can someone point me in the right direction?

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible to make changes to the gpk in real-time? So don't have to keep restarting Tera each time to test?

WhimsicalX

Potential Patron
Open dds file in Gimp, save it as dds, import into Uthelper and I get "Unsupported texture format."

FML.

- - - Updated - - -

Figured it all out now. And it does not seem you can make real-time updates. the patched gpk file is locked it seems, so you can't overwrite it.

Started out by removing the ruffles, but I later put them back because the dress then looked like it was gnawed at.

First Result:
TERA_ScreenShot_20131203_022655.png

Final Result:
TERA_ScreenShot_20131203_040956.png

Not bad for an amateur, eh?

- Changed pantsu to pure white
- Replaced that corny flower texture with a better texture
- Removed that ugly ball from the dress
- Brightened the ruffles

Oh my. She's so beautiful now. :o

Might add a delicate fabric to the pantsu so they aren't so plain looking. This is pretty fun. No wonder you people like to mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.