Tera - Costume mods & Elin Nude (1 Viewer)

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Oh you lucky people...
Got a see-through sukumizu AND edits for the new halloween costumes! :D

hentaiboy77

Potential Patron
so, how is it possible to have the Elin nude now!? the download in the first page didn't work!
oh, and plaese.....where to find Castaniak and human GPK!?

thanks for help!

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
The downloads work fine. either mediafire is disagreeing with you, or you installed it incorrectly i think.
I don't know about castanic or humans, i don't make them.

hentaiboy77

Potential Patron
I always have this message, when i try to download: "Still not downloading? repair your download"

and it never start

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I always have this message, when i try to download: "Still not downloading? repair your download"

and it never start

What browser are you using? You might want to try a different one. Also, some countries block certain websites or block downloading files that appear to be adult oriented.

cgrascal

Potential Patron
Just a quick question. After you download and replace the package file for an extra costume, you then get the actual outfit and the changes should be present once you switch into it?

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
to anyone who's downloaded devilicious before Oct 25, i have updated and fixed the dyed sectors to the proper resolution, removing any white pixels at the edges of your dye.

-added witch hat

Last edited by a moderator:

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
I found a way to get the devilicious to be actually full nude for elins only, i'll have to spend a while messing with that to see if i can work out the kinks (i'd also have to look at how much it butchers other races in the same outfit lol)

Nopi

Potential Patron
I hope you don't mean by painting the black bikini as an elin groin or something like that. That would make every other race have elin groins. <.<

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Lol this is true it would . . . that's why it doesn't really work in general, but it was interesting to mess with . . . i could make a fully topless version though, as in not corset bit (other races would be missing textures now that i think about it). I didn't get a chance to see what it would look like on other races XD

Re-uploaded devilicious to fix an error with the _spec, causing lighting to shadow weirdly on elins' chests. Now more pretty!

Nopi

Potential Patron
Good to know. I messed around with the files as well. Made a mod of my own and added Naduron's elin skin to the elin part. I didn't remove the corset or most things. Just the garter belt and the tail... Tail looked creepy to me.

I also discovered that you can remove the garter belt off the elin non dyeable version from the black dds. But for other races, that same version uses the brownish dds. This gpk is really starting to get off putting to me.

sexy elin

Potential Patron
when trying to use gimp to change around the files it says unknown file when I export the file of my tera folder using uthelper, anyone know how to fix that problem

WhimsicalX

Potential Patron
I am having a hard time getting the game to update with the new graphics. It seems like its pulling the default skins from some other location. But I know for a fact I'm in the right directory because the path of the tera launcher is in the root of this directory.

C:\TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC\

I get no updates, no matter what gpk files I replace. What am I doing wrong?

I completely renamed the PC folder and its still pulling default skins out of nowhere. I expected the game to crash....

Edit - Deleting the CH folder altogether. The game still works...

There is no Tera folder in %appdata% nor in Documents. WTH is it pulling the files from?

Edit - I figured it out.... lol. So dumb at times.

Edit - Is it possible to change panties to pure white for the dress with the big pearl on it?
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/tera-nude-mods-282/

So it seems its R16. I'm looking through the GPK files now. Maybe I can do it myself.... I've no idea what I'm doing, though. lol

WhimsicalX

Potential Patron
I am having a hard time getting the game to update with the new graphics. It seems like its pulling the default skins from some other location. But I know for a fact I'm in the right directory because the path of the tera launcher is in the root of this directory.

C:\TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC\

I get no updates, no matter what gpk files I replace. What am I doing wrong?

I completely renamed the PC folder and its still pulling default skins out of nowhere. I expected the game to crash....

Edit - Deleting the CH folder altogether. The game still works...

There is no Tera folder in %appdata% nor in Documents. WTH is it pulling the files from?

Edit - I figured it out.... lol. So dumb at times.

Edit - Is it possible to change panties to pure white for the dress with the big pearl on it?
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/tera-nude-mods-282/

So it seems its R16. I'm looking through the GPK files now. Maybe I can do it myself.... I've no idea what I'm doing, though. lol

Edit - I can't figure it out. It's probably being overwritten by the pallet anyway.

Everything else here seems to work. Well, except R17 (full naked). I'm just not what cloth piece that is. I've tried everything from the remodel merchant.

Edit - Figured it out. R17 is the default clothes. Though, she's not completely naked; she has a thong on.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
I also discovered that you can remove the garter belt off the elin non dyeable version from the black dds. But for other races, that same version uses the brownish dds. This gpk is really starting to get off putting to me.
That stuff messed with me a lot too .. i tried to remove the garter-belt for one thing i was trying and it wouldn't do away unless i removed it from the coloured as well . . . It uses a weird overlay logic, where it has a base and then additive shine overlays for the corresponding colours.

Edit - Figured it out. R17 is the default clothes. Though, she's not completely naked; she has a thong on.
That's confusing . . . Unless i uploaded the wrong one without realizing it, R17 should be full-nude, and default (R0) should have the skimpy panties. The only one that has it swapped was the HEX switched one that someone did for me at someone's request somewhere in the TERA - Nude Mods thread . . .

Believe me, i wish there was a way to model edit, so i could copy the R17 base for R0 and have R17 as nopan as well, or simply copy the underskin from R17 and apply it to every elin model... Unfortunately i'm unable to do this heh.

WhimsicalX

Potential Patron
Ohh ok. So R0 is supposed to be pantsu. Fair enough, but I'm more interested in this R17 if it is truly naked.. How do I go about getting it? I've gone through all the outfits in the equipment remodel merchant and it doesn't seem to be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.