Taking some SDT mods Request, Make yours! (1 Viewer)

Archknight7

Content Creator
Sieg Warheit Sieg Warheit , now I feel real silly for not noticing these when I first loaded your Effie Armor mod when it was first uploaded, but I did find a few bugs with it (like 2 months later, when you first released it, I was too pumped and I just fired it up without a second thought to pay attention, oops!).

879bOUE.png

Left hand cut off

IwdIRh2.png

Right upper arm missing armor.
Left arm layer bugged.
6tAGeG3.png

Right Upper Arm missing armor.

Sorry I noticed these so late!

Archknight7

Content Creator
Archknight7 Archknight7 I've post an upload, the bugs that where posible to fix was fixed, bear in mind that there are a lot of limitations with this game (for example the bug with the right arm in his back, that doesn't have armor)
Link: Efie's Armor
I wasn't sure which ones were outside of limitations, so I posted those few just in case. Thank you for fixing what you could!

Last edited:
P

pepeconpapa123

Wasup bro, hey I am kinda new here so forgive my ignorance, but i wanna request a outfit please, more especific the nozomi ouftif from bleach, i was looking for it in the page but nobody has it, hope you can do it, here are some images (srry for my bad inglish)
431857-screenshot379.jpg
latest
bleach321-nozomi.jpg
nozomi_kujo_by_dmnpc-d3ghs2u.jpg

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Sieg Warheit Sieg Warheit , Would you be so kind as to create Imperial Minister Maketh Tua's Outfit, to include the following; Boots, Gloves, Pants, Belt, and Shirt, for SDT Gameplay. D-Oxygen has stated that he would be willing to create Maketh Tua's hair style and hat for SDT Gameplay. However, if you are able to complete this aspect as well, it would free up D-Oxygen to pursue other requests, and fully complete this one. Would be mega-epically-greatly appreciated.

Attached are the following reference images to help with the creation of the SDT Gameplay outfit, and if you are willing, her hair as well.

Hair Style Reference Image:
PW1a7GC.png

Outfit Reference Images:
Boots:
q1XXRVz.png

Gloves:
vvH9zFr.png

Shirt/Pants/Belt:
2w3I7Uh.png

Arm:
O6geX5b.png

latest
+
could you make minister tua from star wars rebels

Hello Sieg Warheit Sieg Warheit , are you going to make this request?
I noticed these posts after I accepted to make this request posted in the request section (Maketh Tua, Star Wars Rebels), but as you were asked first, you have the priority. Also, I wouldn't like to start working on this if you already began doing something.
@rstormstrider@gmail.com didn't mention in his last request that he already asked you, and I am also waiting for his references to draw appropriate gradients, so I won't do anything until I have your answer and his references.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Would also really like to see Jyn Erso <3
The odds of success will be much greater if you can provide a usable Reference Image. Go out and find anime-style fanart of Jyn Erso (like this, except in side-view and with greater detail), or take a screenshot of a hentai manga page involving Jyn, or find images of rare Star Wars merchandise from Japan. Anything along those lines ought to be useful.

It's quite difficult to create SDT mods on the basis of live-action films or photographs. Please show your appreciation for the artists here by making reasonable requests and assisting with the preparatory work. Don't just drop a name and expect a miracle.

Katarina69

Potential Patron
The odds of success will be much greater if you can provide a usable Reference Image. Go out and find anime-style fanart of Jyn Erso (like this, except in side-view and with greater detail), or take a screenshot of a hentai manga page involving Jyn, or find images of rare Star Wars merchandise from Japan. Anything along those lines ought to be useful.

It's quite difficult to create SDT mods on the basis of live-action films or photographs. Please show your appreciation for the artists here by making reasonable requests and assisting with the preparatory work. Don't just drop a name and expect a miracle.

Sure! I found some reference photos. No idea if they'll be of any use since I'm new here, but I tried to do my best anyway.
Sorry if they're not really of that much use.
For the request itself, I think the outfit is the most important thing, considering Jyn's hair could be replaced by some generic, short and brown hair.
I managed to find some hair that looks a bit like Jyn's. It's not perfect and I would love to see Jyn's hair in specific, but I would totally understand if an artist would think the outfit itself will be enough.
Thanks for reading my request <3
QKqqXG9.jpg

4RvYniP.jpg

Mwv6DKy.jpg

tPQSo9j.jpg

Last edited:

Rudgar

Content Creator
Sure! I found some reference photos. No idea if they'll be of any use since I'm new here, but I tried to do my best anyway.
Ummm, no, not really.

Directly above your post stuntcock stuntcock explained patiently where you can learn what usable(!) reference images are:
The odds of success will be much greater if you can provide a usable Reference Image.
You can't have read this because none of your "reference images" is usable actually.
In short terms: moders need side views, profile views of the character taken from the side. Simple as that.

HTH

Regards,
Me

Last edited:

Katarina69

Potential Patron
Ummm, no, not really.

Directly above your post stuntcock stuntcock explained patiently where you can learn what usable(!) reference images are:
You can't have read this because none of your "reference images is usable actually.
In short terms: moders need side views, profile views of the character taken from the side. Simple as that.

HTH

Regards,
Me

I'm very sorry about that. New here or not, should've read that linked post about reference photos first. Again, very sorry!

I hope these photos are of more use. Two of them are from the Battlefront diorama mode. Not a great position she's in, but I thought it might help anyway.

nWg9NI7.jpg

iNat4Go.png

Jh6Fetk.jpg

OIxiLDX.png

P6FhAcZ.jpg

Then I also have one picture that's from an angle inbetweem sideways and front. I now know that that's not really that useful, but I thought it might help a bit anyway. Since you know, perhaps there's a detail that's there that's not shown on the other images, etc. If they're not of that much use, just ignore it. No need to tell me how stupid of me that was and all.

PqO2RxC.jpg

Hope that helps! If not, then sorry. Wouldn't mind it if you told me that I should try again at all.
Thanks for reading and sorry about earlier! <3

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
how about towa and the supreme kai of time from dragonball xenoverse?
Towa has already been requested. The same person asked Mineur to work on Supreme Kai, but he couldn't find suitable reference images.

If you're willing to watch the TV show and take screenshots then please feel free to revive the Towa thread (and post a Request thread for Supreme Kai). Or you could just post the images in this thread if you're dead-set on having Sieg Warheit work on your project. Either way, you'll need to supply the reference shots.

Ninjaman47

Potential Patron
Towa has already been requested. The same person asked Mineur to work on Supreme Kai, but he couldn't find suitable reference images.

If you're willing to watch the TV show and take screenshots then please feel free to revive the Towa thread (and post a Request thread for Supreme Kai). Or you could just post the images in this thread if you're dead-set on having Sieg Warheit work on your project. Either way, you'll need to supply the reference shots.

Attachments

• SKoT.JPG
    SKoT.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 227
  • SKoT4.JPG
    SKoT4.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 204
  • SKoT3.JPG
    SKoT3.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 207

DrZombi

Content Creator
DrZombi DrZombi Wow...that is a lot of work...some outfits are nice and I would like to make some of them, but only 1 or 2, because if I say that I will make all the outfits they are maybe like 45 or more

Hi Sieg Warheit Sieg Warheit ,

I don't know if you're still up to help me with the Hunie Pop girls project, but if you are, I've updated the original post with a lot of preparatory work to help you. Just wanted to let you know since you've already shown some interest :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.