Taking some SDT mods Request, Make yours! (1 Viewer)

Sharklasers

Content Creator
I'm not sure if this one is even feasible, but could you please do a hair import for Filia, from Skullgirls?

Style sheet
Additional ref

I guess technically I'm asking you for Samson? No modder on earth would blame you for turning this one down, but I thought I'd at least ask. Thanks!

Sieg Warheit

Content Creator
Maybe, because if I do it I'll must ask at the static hair creator to send me his files or make the hair since 0% and for me make hair is a little borred

masterco

Potential Patron
M masterco : I am so excited in complete your request! the character that you asked looks pretty good in the references that you posted!
Thank you so much Junko is one of my favorite characters right up there with Tharja and by the way love your work on the fire emblem characters currently I'm going through a lunatic run on revelations

Sieg Warheit

Content Creator
A asdhen I can do it but it will takes some time to make it because right now I have a lot of request and a lot of work relationated with my studies, maybe I'll slow down with the request(all of them) like for one week

skoid

Potential Patron
Is there any way you could make a mod that makes the eye shadow much darker? Like doubling the eye shadow layer, or triple even?
Would be great for some goth and punk characters. The stock eye shadow leaves a bit to be desired.

Thanks

Attachments

• Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    359 KB · Views: 419

Sieg Warheit

Content Creator
DrZombi DrZombi Wow...that is a lot of work...some outfits are nice and I would like to make some of them, but only 1 or 2, because if I say that I will make all the outfits they are maybe like 45 or more

DrZombi

Content Creator
Everything you can do will be greatly appreciated. Do you want me to give you some priorities (I would go firstly to the ones for which I can not remember any existing mod to fit) or do you prefer to go with the wind to what appeals you more ?

(Of course it would be a tough work to do all the 12 * 6 outfits, and this is why I was focusing on the official first ones of each girl primarily, just did not want to say no to a potential good will ^^). So no problem, don't say that you will do all of them. Just do what you can and I'll be happy with that :smile:

(I still hope that you'll fall in love with the girls during your work and so you'll fall into my trap ah ah :grin:)

Rathalos3792

Potential Patron
IAW "Requesting Rules", I am requesting the following from the animated TV series, Star Wars Rebels.

Character name: Maketh Tua

Primary Request: I am asking if Seig Warheit would be so kind as to create Imperial Minister Maketh Tua's Outfit, to include the following; Boots, Gloves, Pants, Belt, and Shirt, for SDT Gameplay.

Secondary Requests: D-Oxygen has stated that he would be willing to create Maketh Tua's hair style and hat for SDT Gameplay. However, if you are able to complete this aspect as well, it would free up D-Oxygen to pursue other requests, and fully complete this one.

Attached are the following reference images to help with the creation of the SDT Gameplay outfit, and if you are willing, her hair as well.

Hair Style Reference Image:
PW1a7GC.png

Outfit Reference Images:
Boots:
q1XXRVz.png

Gloves:
vvH9zFr.png

Shirt/Pants/Belt:
2w3I7Uh.png

Arm:
O6geX5b.png

latest

Sieg Warheit

Content Creator
intruder007 intruder007 added to my to do list only "Allura", the other one is a boy (at least looks like) and I would prefer not to make that kind of request. Finally, the outfit of Allura is so simple and maybe it don't looks so well, or is an hair request?

qwertyazerty

Content Creator
Sieg Warheit Sieg Warheit Thanks. I'd be happy with any of Elena's iterations. Here are a few references.
latest

latest
Uncharted 4
latest
Uncharted 3
latest
Also U3
latest
U3, but you can see her whole outfit
latest
Ditto
latest
U3 close-up
latest
Uncharted 2
latest
Ditto
latest
Uncharted 1

Last edited:

Archknight7

Content Creator
Sieg Warheit Sieg Warheit If you could spare the time after completing the previous requests you accepted, would you consider creating Cynthia's (AKA Shirona) outfit from Pokemon to go with the hair made by marlow brandon?
nNNbCMi.png

5g9qqFe.jpg

ROKJklm.png

Thanks again for your time and consideration/acceptance. It's very appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.