Taking some SDT mods Request, Make yours! (1 Viewer)

shentaidude16

Potential Patron
Can you do Wave the Swallow from Sonic Riders? I hope these are good enough source images.
9c42e3f05563ecc8798586291329546a.jpg

29d146ffe778b1c6d960677264fdfd37.jpg

davebrook23

Potential Patron
Mukina.png
Gaanetto_Makureen.png
4a0f40280123986ecd9753ce5f85d902.png
toa.png
892e84e72c26074645206b43c275fa59.jpg
I'm receiving some mod request for SDT, if you want any outfit of a character that appears in an anime, game, etc,post it in here and in a few days you will see it in the downloads!
Leave references so I can use them to make the mod
Hey yea i have a request could you make Machina, Sieglinde, Toa, Garnet McLane, akira Dynamic Hair and Clothing?

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Can you this (Zangya Static Hair) into dynamic hair please?
First, you have to ask @Mineur's permission to use his work, then you can ask him for the vectorised file of this hair mod if he has it, so it'll make the potential modder job much easier.
By the way, this kind of hairstyle seems very difficult to be turned into a dynamic hair mod properly, because dynamic hair mods rely on straight strands of hair.
Also, Sieg Warheit Sieg Warheit seems to be away for the moment (Sieg Warheit was last seen: Apr 3, 2017) and as far as I know, he never produced a dynamic hair mod.

You'd better try to post a request in the Revision section (after having Mineur's permission), but even there, your chances to see your request fullfilled are low, because of the nature of the hairstyle and also because we're currently lacking competent modders to do the job. @stuntcock may be the only one that can produce dynamic hair mods for the moment, but I guess he'll require a tracing of the hair to do the work, and I bet he's got a shitload of things on his "to do" list.

Good luck

Last edited:

foxx

Potential Patron
Hey, if anyone could make a .swf/hair that makes the girl birdo from the mario series for me that'd be awesome!
I don't know why but I think her sucking dick through her weird tube mouth would be really hot lol.
Here are some reference images for you:
1709504-birdo-png.66628
birdo_mario_golf_artwork-jpg.66629
birdo2-png.66630
birdo-mario-kart-double-dash-5-74-jpg.66631
mp8_birdo-jpg.66632

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
chihiro fujisaki would be cool

I strongly suggest you look at the linked threads. They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.
Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST
Reference Shot Guide
Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled. Alos, do you want clothing, hair or both? If you want hair, specify whether you want static or dynamic hair. Please don't say that you don't care; dynamic is more difficult ro make.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

HAMburgler

Content Creator
Hi there, would you please complete this shorts mod for me? I was able to make a static image, but I'm not able to turn it into a proper .swf file.

The full file of what's shown above is a .xcf (I made it with GIMP), and that seemed too chunky to put here. I can send it directly or host it somewhere; please let me know what you would prefer if you're interested.

Thanks!

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Hi there, would you please complete this shorts mod for me? I was able to make a static image, but I'm not able to turn it into a proper .swf file.The full file of what's shown above is a .xcf (I made it with GIMP), and that seemed too chunky to put here. I can send it directly or host it somewhere; please let me know what you would prefer if you're interested.
Thanks!

I can do that I think. Haven't tried importing .xcf before but assuming that's no problem it should be fine. I'm sure it's fine if you just post it here and delete it once I have it.

HAMburgler

Content Creator
Thanks DSE! I tried to do as much as possible to make it easier for the true craftspeople :wink:

So I couldn't attach the .xcf to my reply for some reason, but I WAS able to re-export it as a .psd, and now the internet gods are pleased.

Thanks again DigitalSmutExports!

Attachments

sportshortsmini.psd
1.1 MB · Views: 170

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Hi again,

I'm not familiar with GIMP and so I assumed it was a vector graphics program. I'll happily convert it as is but the result would be disappointing. I'd recommend tracing it with Inkscape. My SDT time is taken up by other things and so I won't redo it as vectors myself right now. Should I go ahead or await an SVG file?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.