Taking some SDT mods Request, Make yours! (1 Viewer)

aztlan

Casual Client
If you're still taking clothing requests - I'd like to see panties pulled down (partially down the thigh but still on both legs) such as:

Ideally this would be RGB A controllable...

Last edited:

aztlan

Casual Client
Thanks...

There other one I'd also like to see is cum/fluids leaking down her thigh - presumably smeared or dripping on the inner left thigh, except for the very front part of her thigh, this would mostly only be visible if her leg positions were altered in the alter versions of Animtools. (I realize these would not 'drip" like cum does in SDT physics.)

I would like these to be RGB A controllable so that it could be white (cum), clear, red (blood), pink, or perhaps other others too...

I don't have any good illustrations but if you are interested and it I would help I can look for some in a few days.

Last edited:

TheAustrailian

Potential Patron
If you're taking requests I wouldn't mind a Long and Medium length Pencil skirts to go along with the Thicker Ass Mod PEyjhnu.jpg sdt-thickerThighs-screenshots.png

Attachments

• Side.png
    Side.png
    187.4 KB · Views: 239

Digimonfan

Potential Patron
Sieg Warheit Sieg Warheit This is great! My only issue is I'm having trouble figuring out to properly add the costume, since for some reason I can't get the kimono sleeves to work..

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
If you are still taking any requests, I do have one: Maiko Shimazaki from Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
tumblr_oc38z1X3PU1r6ey4ao7_1280.jpg
tumblr_oc38z1X3PU1r6ey4ao7_1280.jpg
tumblr_og1f71CoC51taak4co1_1280.jpg
tumblr_oghlhhH96y1taak4co1_1280.jpg
tumblr_oghlef4Zfu1taak4co1_540.jpg

Last edited:

VulgarMaestro

Potential Patron
If you're still taking requests I'd love to see a static and/or dynamic hair as well as one or more of these outfits for Galko from the anime Oshiete! (Please Tell Me!) Galko-chan. Not expecting you to go through and do ALL of these, of course, but I'd love to see at least one of these outfits for her, preferably the school uniform, and then maybe if you're feeling froggy or if you like the character or if you simply allow me to later we can maybe get the other outfits ;).
WQukqxe.jpg

xCO8Yc1.jpg

OJQfWQ6.jpg

bU5yz4k.jpg

NcGnNGw.jpg

0DxCaUj.jpg

Hank East

Content Creator
Sieg Warheit Sieg Warheit It looks pretty good, your work never disappoints! I was thinking tho, what about my request for Awilix' outfit? I think I made it before masterco's request

Sieg Warheit

Content Creator
Hank East Hank East I know, I am working on it, its just that is a very complex work and I am thinkin about how to colorate it so it can looks nice, be patient please
ssdkzxy ssdkzxy nice to see that you know that piece of art too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.