Taking some SDT mods Request, Make yours! (1 Viewer)

Archknight7

Content Creator
Sieg Warheit Sieg Warheit Nice work on your latest mod! I know I asked for this before but I was wondering of you would consider creating Cynthias out from Pokemon? If you saw my first post and decided not to take up this request, then my bad! I'll place it as a general request in the requests section. If you do/did intend on working on it and would like some more references, I'd be happy to look for some more when I get the chance. Regardless of your choice, thanks again and keep up the good work! I placed the orginal post below for convenience.

Sieg Warheit Sieg Warheit If you could spare the time after completing the previous requests you accepted, would you consider creating Cynthia's (AKA Shirona) outfit from Pokemon to go with the hair made by marlow brandon?
nNNbCMi.png

5g9qqFe.jpg

ROKJklm.png

Thanks again for your time and consideration/acceptance. It's very appreciated!

Rathalos3792

Potential Patron
Sieg Warheit Sieg Warheit , Would you be so kind as to create Imperial Minister Maketh Tua's Outfit, to include the following; Boots, Gloves, Pants, Belt, and Shirt, for SDT Gameplay. D-Oxygen has stated that he would be willing to create Maketh Tua's hair style and hat for SDT Gameplay. However, if you are able to complete this aspect as well, it would free up D-Oxygen to pursue other requests, and fully complete this one. Would be mega-epically-greatly appreciated.

Attached are the following reference images to help with the creation of the SDT Gameplay outfit, and if you are willing, her hair as well.

Hair Style Reference Image:
PW1a7GC.png

Outfit Reference Images:
Boots:
q1XXRVz.png

Gloves:
vvH9zFr.png

Shirt/Pants/Belt:
2w3I7Uh.png

Arm:
O6geX5b.png

latest

Sieg Warheit

Content Creator
Hank East Hank East I have to say that this is a very complex mode, it haves a lot of details and I added it only one breast size, its the hardest mod I've made, I would have liked made it with all breast sizes support but was impossible. I've decided made it like this because I wanted that the outfit were similar to the hair that I did.
Hope you like it, and if there is some failure please tell me, because its like an experiment or something like that

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hank East Hank East Hope you like it, and if there is some failure please tell me, because its like an experiment or something like that

Since it is possible with animtools to have a lot more positions than just blowjob, I find it sad that the static hair is cut straight on top but I assume this is a SDT hair file limitations ? I've not seen much hair like this so I can't tell.

Hank East

Content Creator
Sieg Warheit Sieg Warheit It looks fantastic, thank you so much! Honestly one of the best mods I've ever seen for this game. Also, I promise that if I make another request, it won't be as complicated as this ;)

EDIT: I've found one issue with this mod: on her left arm, her tattoo/body pain goes over her bracelets in the elbow area. Here's a screenshot of it:

1zAbhkl.png

Other than this I haven't really found anything.

Last edited:

Sieg Warheit

Content Creator
Since it is possible with animtools to have a lot more positions than just blowjob, I find it sad that the static hair is cut straight on top but I assume this is a SDT hair file limitations ? I've not seen much hair like this so I can't tell.
You are right, Awilix hair is really large and SDT have limits of size

WaveLength_

Potential Patron
Sieg Warheit Sieg Warheit I should've mentioned this when I first submitted my mod request (Hatsune Miku) but there is a different hair for her that looks a lot better than the one included in default SDT. The mentioned mod could be found here (swf version here)

The only problem with the better-looking hair is that her hair is green but her actual hair color and outfit accents are light blue. You can however, change the hair color to match her outfit with the code below.

charName:Hatsune Miku;mood:Ahegao;bodyScale:1;arms:onhislegs,onlegs;throatResist:50;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,18,112,241,1;breasts:44;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,187,209,0.416;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,0,100;nailpolish:46,94,100,0;eyebrow:normal,18,207,241,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:-8,1.89,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;

Thanks in advance!

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
I just looked at the Download-Section an saw my Waifu Junko there... she looks absolutly amazing and I'm looking forward to have her suck some dick

Also can you maybe do Naomi Nakashima from the Corpse Party Series (yes I already requested her the normal way :tongue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.