Taking some SDT mods Request, Make yours! (1 Viewer)

masterco

Potential Patron
May be a rarer one but Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa, hope these help. Sorry it is hard to find a side view of her.
IMc3idY.png

uIZDiva.gif

yYNcqNR.png

r90XQoE.jpg

hLrodAb.jpg

uzpl8MF.jpg
Hope that is enough to make a good reference. Also great work on Rangiku's outfit it works great on the online loader.

stuntcock

Content Creator
May be a rarer one but Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa
Junko has been done before. You're allowed to ask for remakes of existing stuff (in fact - we have a whole sub-board for it), but it's polite to do a bit of preparatory work before making a request:
  • Search for any existing items
    • Junko's twintail hairstyle has been created by Deadreaver
    • Junko's ponytail hairstyle is on D-Oxygen's to-do list
  • link to those items so that the artist can easily check them out
    • some artists might prefer to tackle "new" requests only, while others might be happy to create their own drawings without worrying about any prior stuff
    • that's the artist's decision to make; you simply need to inform them about the existing items
  • try to explain what's missing from the current items, or identify a problem (such as length, shading, file compatibility, etc), or clearly explain why your request is different
    • you might be asking for the "evil persona" of a character
    • or perhaps you're asking for an animated SWF instead of a PNG
    • or you might just love a particular artist's style and want to see their interpretation of your favorite character
  • whenever possible, provide side-view reference images
it works great on the online loader.
What's the online loader?

masterco

Potential Patron
Junko has been done before. You're allowed to ask for remakes of existing stuff (in fact - we have a whole sub-board for it), but it's polite to do a bit of preparatory work before making a request:
  • Search for any existing items
    • Junko's twintail hairstyle has been created by Deadreaver
    • Junko's ponytail hairstyle is on D-Oxygen's to-do list
  • link to those items so that the artist can easily check them out
    • some artists might prefer to tackle "new" requests only, while others might be happy to create their own drawings without worrying about any prior stuff
    • that's the artist's decision to make; you simply need to inform them about the existing items
  • try to explain what's missing from the current items, or identify a problem (such as length, shading, file compatibility, etc), or clearly explain why your request is different
    • you might be asking for the "evil persona" of a character
    • or perhaps you're asking for an animated SWF instead of a PNG
    • or you might just love a particular artist's style and want to see their interpretation of your favorite character
  • whenever possible, provide side-view reference images
What's the online loader?
I just looked them up right before asking and couldn't find anything but thank you! And as for the online online loader I meant the first one that comes up when you google search the game, sorry I'm a bit new to the game so I may be a bit off when it comes to the technical wording.

Sieg Warheit

Content Creator
Archknight7 Archknight7 of course you can, there is no number limits of request, but make it after one week because right now I am filling the actual request that I have...oh! by the way, your Efies armor mod will be uploaded today if everything goes well when I test it!

stuntcock

Content Creator
Can you make Palutena's hair dynamic, please?
I assume that you're talking about @Chance's hairstyle.

Sieg Warheit is actually really good at drawing things, so a revision project (which is mostly just tracing and scripting) would probably be a waste of his talents. And he might prefer to do his own projects instead of tinkering with someone else's artwork. So how about this:
  • you vector trace the Palutena PNG hairstyle into a SVG file (I can teach you how, if necessary)
  • I'll convert it into a dynamic hairstyle
  • then you can return to Sieg Warheit and ask him to do something more challenging, like the Palutena costume
--------------------​

Sieg Warheit Sieg Warheit if you are interested in handling the Palutena hairstyle then just say so; I'll back off and let you deal with it.

Sieg Warheit

Content Creator
S Soccerjam : well the hair already exists so is something that do not arouse me emotion to make it... anyway if I do it dynamic will be when I finish all my actual work.

Q qwertyazerty : leave me some references of what outfit you want, because I was watching some pics of her an she have diferent outfit styles.

WaveLength_ WaveLength_ : I did not know her since today but it is a nice request!

M masterco : I am so excited in complete your request! the character that you asked looks pretty good in the references that you posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.