Street Fighter x Tekken (1 Viewer)

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
I vehemently disagree with this. If they had learned, they would simply have provided everything unlocked all at once. I firmly believe they won't be able to resist the possibility of Christmas sales. I am near certain we will see a disc based version with everything opened on it already for $39.99 instead of $59.99. That's what they do. I got caught on Street Fighter 4. Then it happened on MVC3, and that one was my fault, I should have seen it by then. I'm not getting caught again.

I should have clarified a bit more. When I said learnt their lessons, I meant as in they're not gonna try for an expansion pack anytime soon after the backlash they received with UMvC3(though in saying that, most who initially raged at the subject warmed to the game eventually, so it may still be possible). I'd argue that everyone has been doing on-disk DLC, but then 12 whole characters is a pretty big deal compared to a soundtrack here, or a costume there.....

SFxT has actually had a great launch, being in the top3 in both Japan and the UK.

Again, Anotherguttersnipe needs to learn how to clarify. While the sales might have been good, the game itself has some serious issues with glitches, ESPECIALLY that nasty soundcut bug online. Even Capcom fanboys have to admit that this is a serious issue that WILL kill SFxT online if it's not fixed.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Not to mention the factr that you can't play two players on the same console online in 2v2 matches on the 360... that's pissing shitloads of people off big time.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Capcom's defense for that one is that the 360's architecture is supposedly different to the PS3's, thus causing a compatibility issue. Of course, dare I mention that Mortal Kombat can do it. And Halo's been doing it for years.......

...And in other news, Capcom is now rumoured to be financially backing Joseph Kony's rebellion.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, but see, THAT is what DLC is for. Not "we made 12 extra characters but fuck you you get to wait for them until we let you download the unlock code for them."

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
I just got the whole file and I would it say it was worth a day of downloading. I definitely digged Cammy's new KO positions and the moves used on her, especially King's leg lock where he pulls Cammy by one leg and her other dangling wide open.

I think you don't need to reduce the file size, but rather just upload them separately (cut them between each kind of enemy, etc.) so that the fans don't have to download the whole 2 gb.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Lol, Capcom didn't like Cammy ryona it seems :D

"The file "SFxT Cammy Ryona.7z.00x" has been suspended (all of them)

MediaFire has received notification under the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") that your usage of a file is allegedly infringing on the file creator's copyright protection.

As a result of this notice, pursuant to Section 512(c)(1)(C) of the DMCA, we have suspended access to the file. "

Alternative is that they thought that I was sharing their game. It's always possible that they cannot read

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
i wish I had the time I REALLY wanna record some Asuka ryona in this game. I am just sad/kind waiting for the DLC characters. Sakura and Elena and also some of the moves look good for ryona.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
So... in case anyone's interested, people have pulled character models from this game out over at TRF for XNALara... Julia looks fucking smoking hot. Big surprise. :D

I don't like actually linking there, and wish people wouldn't. I really just don't want them knowing we're here. Should be fairly obvious why. :p

KebloGoblin

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, I thought Julia's model in this game looked rather good, and it's resparked my interest in her after not really caring for her in years.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Julia is one of the best looking women in that game(though I liked her t3 and tag design best) but Asuka is still my first choice

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Actually I only have this avatar because it was the one out of all my collection that looked any good cropped and resized to 100 pixels tall. If I could find a better one I would. There's nothing wrong with her but she's not even close to a favourite.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Sakura from SF is my actual favorite Asuka is number 2 who is your favorite maybe I can make one for you one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.