Street Fighter x Tekken (1 Viewer)

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
It will be easier to do when it comes out for the PC, which I think will be sometime in May. I was gonna make some vids myself but I don't know if I can be bothered XD

onlinehero

Casual Client
I may end up getting it for xbox so I was just curious. If nobody makes any, then I might try to make some myself. I think it is released in March 9 in Europe

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I am probably going to wait for the vita characters to be DLC in June. I'll make some but i am still trying to figure out a good way to file share. That or I am going to have to make a youtube

onlinehero

Casual Client
Wonder why there is no E. Honda in this game? Now there is nobody to bearhug poor Cammy :(
Good thing they at least add Hugo. He has backbreaker move I think. King, Marduk and Nina also seem to have some of their grab moves in the game.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Wonder why there is no E. Honda in this game? Now there is nobody to bearhug poor Cammy :(
Good thing they at least add Hugo. He has backbreaker move I think. King, Marduk and Nina also seem to have some of their grab moves in the game.

Kuma on the Tekken side has a bearhug as his normal throw, with a headbutt being a command grab.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
as some of you may have figured out the 12 vita fighters are going to be DLC. They found unfinished versions of them and their prologues/endings on the disk

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
as some of you may have figured out the 12 vita fighters are going to be DLC. They found unfinished versions of them and their prologues/endings on the disk

Yah makes sense for Ca$hcom, half finish some characters and release them a lil while later and get some more money XD. Nice of them to put some of the most awesome characters amongst them...

I hope Ca$hcom do something really surprising and let us have them for free... but I'm not holding my breath at all on that one.

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
I doubt anyone is surprised by this. I'm most certainly not.
Of course I don't really mind or care, I never intended to buy Street Fighter Xross Tekken.

As a side note, Harada of Tekken just posted a link to the poll for Tekken Xross. Select your 5 prefered characters from both the Tekken side, and Street Fighter side. Sound's like they are just trying to build consensus with fans rather than deciding the whole roster based off the poll alone. Still, it's a good way to cast your voice for your favorites.
That said; I was surprised to find out Anna has a remarkably low percentage, I really hope she gets included.
Here's the link to the poll.

S

ssdanku

I am kinda surprised there isnt more talk about street fighter X tekken going on, on this board considering it just came out. I generally like all fighting games but have yet to pick this up yet cuz well 1 dont have the money atm , and 2 cuz well ... its by capcom and we all know capcoms reputation about making new versions of games that they release. So my question is to those who have it, How is it? combat and gameplay wise? it kinda just looked like street fighter with tekken characters.

onlinehero

Casual Client
A friend borrowed me his 360 for "testing" SFxT, so I can tell you my short impressions :D
1) Gems are totally stupid
2) Tekken characters feel somehow annoying to play. Most of them move very slowly in comparision to SF characters. Overall it feels SF4 had better controls than this one.
3) Game is SF with Tekken characters, though I'd say SF4 is much better
4) It has some nice ryona. I've been recording material all day :P

scaled.php

Poison is SEXY!

White_Fox

Ryonani Teamster
I suggest everyone to join me and wait for the next "SUPER ULTIMATE STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN ULTRA TURBO ARCADE EDITION II".
Don't buy this game yet. Don't let cashcom con us again. I'm a victim of SF4. T_T

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
They say there are no plans to release a Super version... yeah. Christmas sales will change their minds, assuming they really don't plan on it. I think they're only saying that so that they don't tank their sales, cause if everyone knows a Super version is coming they won't buy this one. I think I'm gonna start buying Capcom games used so that they don't get the money from the sales.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Those are extras, not part of the "core" game. People feel that just because it comes on the disc they should be able to have it, and that just is not how it works.

S

ssdanku

lol @ online hero thx for the quick recap i appreciate it , and i do agree poison does look hot , had saw a pic of her game over / countdown timer and thought it looked incredibly hot. and yeah i was a victim of sf4 and MvC >.< so now i am super weary to buy any thing from capcom now. Truth be told i am more interested in seeing how Tekken X Street Fighter turns out, i wanna see how the SF characters turn out in a fully 3d fighting game.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Honestly you should wait till you get this from bargain with all extra material included. Game brings very little anything new to SF4, just the new Tekken characters and nothing else. No new game modes or anything that you haven't seen in SF4. Tag moves feel just like new Ultras, nothing special. Even though I only played for one day, I felt I had seen everything that the game offers. There is so little new content. Unfortunately even the new Tekken characters are not very good additions as they have very little new special moves, and they don't sit into the game well at all (they feel annoying to play). Most of their moves are just boring new kicks and punches, and I doubt that any SF fans will be satisfied.

As for ryona, SF4 is better imo. Poison, Hugo, King and Marduk are very nice as ryona inflictors, but the rest are much less awesome. Most of the characters have nothing interesting, or anything you haven't seen in SF4.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Crazy good fun to play. I'm really liking the mixup of certain styles here. But that sound glitch online is more jarring than any input lag I've had to deal with in the past. You just know that something has gone terribly wrong when you have to play a game with the mute button on.......

Anyways, so alotta people are saying that they're waiting for an ultimate edition of the game to come out. I'm not convinced of this, since I believe that Capcom have learnt their lessions from UMvC3, but if they do make one, it will ironically be due to this mind set(not to mention that Namco Bandai have to agree to such an action in the first place-which they won't. if this disaster launch is anything to go by)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Crazy good fun to play. I'm really liking the mixup of certain styles here. But that sound glitch online is more jarring than any input lag I've had to deal with in the past. You just know that something has gone terribly wrong when you have to play a game with the mute button on.......

Anyways, so alotta people are saying that they're waiting for an ultimate edition of the game to come out. I'm not convinced of this, since I believe that Capcom have learnt their lessions from UMvC3, but if they do make one, it will ironically be due to this mind set(not to mention that Namco Bandai have to agree to such an action in the first place-which they won't. if this disaster launch is anything to go by)
I vehemently disagree with this. If they had learned, they would simply have provided everything unlocked all at once. I firmly believe they won't be able to resist the possibility of Christmas sales. I am near certain we will see a disc based version with everything opened on it already for $39.99 instead of $59.99. That's what they do. I got caught on Street Fighter 4. Then it happened on MVC3, and that one was my fault, I should have seen it by then. I'm not getting caught again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.