Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

Cairn

Swell Supporter
Yes, broken in that some features do not work, like jiggle physics. But if you just want to see your alt nude, it still does that.

Wickian

Potential Patron
Will the mod ever be "fixed". It only works with the formal dress, and only partially at that. What am I doing wrong?

Cairn

Swell Supporter
It has always done that with the formal dress, even when i don't want it to. Best bet to get it to work, is to set it to some other costume, like Skants, or Khan's outfit, that no one cares about in the mods options.

BlueRaptor The Night Fury

Potential Patron
I could be a idiot or it's the mod's doing but, every time I install it. it just affects the formal clothing and not the ones I had selected (How can formal even be affected with no option to do so?). I even just selected skant and nothing else except for texture options, and it still affects only formal clothing.

I need help, that or the Mod broke a bit.

Cairn

Swell Supporter
the mod has always made formal clothes half disappear, even when it was working, and supported. No idea why, it just has always done that.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Well, sort of. Someone has the 64-bit tools. He just isn't giving them out.
gasp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.