Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
He's the same person that had the 32-bit tools. I've messaged him at least six times in the last year, and he hasn't even bothered to respond to me.

Robk1990

Potential Patron
To whoever made this mod. It broke my game so it wouldn't get past the cryptic launch screen I don't know if it was because of an update to STO or what but fix your mod now before more people have the same problem I did now I can't even play star trek online

Fix the nude mod please it broke my game

juanmanuelt

Avid Affiliate
Its on the main page: It has been reported that the installer is broken. Download at your own risk.

The mod is broken, no one can repair it. Just uninstall.

Tormox

Potential Patron
Have Cryptic changed their .WTEX format again? I last tried to convert them about a year ago with success. Long story short, drive failed and I'm trying convert .WTEX to something, DDS, PNG or anything usable really. WTEX2DDS doesn't work currently and neither does the Noesis plugin. That is if I have the latest version.

I know about the 32 bit tools. Would appreciate any insight to this, thanks ahead.

Regardie

Vivacious Visitor
wtex is just a dds5 file with a header. htex is a crn file, mip-mapped crunched file. There are some tools to manipulate them but not a lot.

Top Bottom