Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
He's the same person that had the 32-bit tools. I've messaged him at least six times in the last year, and he hasn't even bothered to respond to me.

Robk1990

Potential Patron
To whoever made this mod. It broke my game so it wouldn't get past the cryptic launch screen I don't know if it was because of an update to STO or what but fix your mod now before more people have the same problem I did now I can't even play star trek online

Fix the nude mod please it broke my game

Tormox

Potential Patron
Have Cryptic changed their .WTEX format again? I last tried to convert them about a year ago with success. Long story short, drive failed and I'm trying convert .WTEX to something, DDS, PNG or anything usable really. WTEX2DDS doesn't work currently and neither does the Noesis plugin. That is if I have the latest version.

I know about the 32 bit tools. Would appreciate any insight to this, thanks ahead.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
wtex is just a dds5 file with a header. htex is a crn file, mip-mapped crunched file. There are some tools to manipulate them but not a lot.

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
I saw on here that this mod seems to be almost dead so i did some tinkering and i got it some what working again. i got nude starfleet characters by using the next gen skant and skirts and the skant top. The 23 c mini split and the 23 c kilt does not work. I got a nude bottom only on the klingon side only by using all the skirts but Bortasqu. The 23 c shorts also work to get nude. I am giving you these 2 7 zip files that i am using. The old mod 3.5.3 age of uncovering still works but the animations the jingle and the breast enlarger is broken. You will need to manual install the bin file in the local data folder. i hope this gives you all some help.

Attachments

texture_library.7z
17.2 MB · Views: 184

vorris

Potential Patron
I saw on here that this mod seems to be almost dead so i did some tinkering and i got it some what working again. i got nude starfleet characters by using the next gen skant and skirts and the skant top. The 23 c mini split and the 23 c kilt does not work. I got a nude bottom only on the klingon side only by using all the skirts but Bortasqu. The 23 c shorts also work to get nude. I am giving you these 2 7 zip files that i am using. The old mod 3.5.3 age of uncovering still works but the animations the jingle and the breast enlarger is broken. You will need to manual install the bin file in the local data folder. i hope this gives you all some help.
i hope you can twik the klingon outfits

Cairn

Swell Supporter
unless the mod is ever taken up by someone again, we are stuck with the same options the last update to it had.

F

FranklyMyDear

I don't know enough to know if it's possible, but could this possibly be used to make a new nude mod for sto? it looks like it allows for new games to be added to it. Special K - PCGamingWiki

I don't know, but that seems more like stuff for adding/changing effects such as SSAO or HDR rather than changing models & textures (which is what the mod would need to do).

vorris

Potential Patron
hello everybody i want to say i went from this page back to page 134 i downloaded everything that people linked manully install the mods fooled around for an hour and i got half the clothing to be full nude for all races just follow the instruction what the poeple link i am on my moble right now so when i am hiome i will share you some photos on what i did thank you :)

Wickian

Potential Patron
hello everybody i want to say i went from this page back to page 134 i downloaded everything that people linked manully install the mods fooled around for an hour and i got half the clothing to be full nude for all races just follow the instruction what the poeple link i am on my moble right now so when i am hiome i will share you some photos on what i did thank you :)
Are you going to include instructions of what you did to go full nude? I've played around with it, but simply do not have the technical know how to make it work. Would very much appreciated if you could share what it was that you did to make the patch work. Hope to hear from you soon.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Got bare chest with no nipples after last patch ...

I MAY have a sliver of hope. On GitHub, there's something called ModelMod which allows for modifications to be made to in-game 3D models. Problem is: it still runs on DirectX 9. If someone could have someone there update it, maybe poke the author....
ModelMod: A system for modifying art in games.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
We're still gloriously Nude but my small nipples just disappeared.
I think it happened yesterday.....Not sure.

I play every day, but I haven't been keeping abreast of changes.....If you know what I mean. :)

1 No Nipples.JPG

Daedalus

Content Creator
We're still gloriously Nude but my small nipples just disappeared.
I think it happened yesterday.....Not sure.

I play every day, but I haven't been keeping abreast of changes.....If you know what I mean. :)

View attachment 118944
I have that too. Hips are fine, but chest is nipple-less. It happened after yesterday's patch. Cryptic must've changed something again most likely...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.