Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

Kreya

Potential Patron
you have to title your demo btw so like "/demorecord test1" then in order to play it you need to go into the settings on the launcher... and "-demoplay test 1"

angie.helix

Potential Patron
Checking in, see that issues still are going so hmmm will STO ever leave us be? or keep ruining things? I think a Private OLD server would be awesome and bring back the original nudes.. or something. Im no programmer so all this' and that's is just confusing. Oh well Hoep you all are doing well. Just going to keep waiting or.. w/e lol

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Even more
I call this The Just Ass League

25 Nude Captains in an Orion Slave Market (20).jpg

Kreya

Potential Patron
The only thing broken i know of at least on my end is boob jiggle and the installer not working for me.

Opus 3

Potential Patron
Soo I tried to put the files into my localdata floder nad started the game but only a few women on risa are nude no starfleet personal of any kind.
How can I fix that
2nd question there is a bunch of .wtex and .dds files just lying around in my localdata file and it looks not at all like the FolderAppearance.jpg
1590400793446.png

1590400820904.png

any Help is welcome
I NEED my STAR TREK TIDDIES

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
You place them on the incorrect folder, in here: Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars you need to create an Armor, Uniform, Civilian, etc, and place the correct files on the correct folders.

Use the old manual instalation as base.

Kreya

Potential Patron
okay so i got mine working with some help but i'd like the shaven version... can i use the automatic installer to do that?

on a side note whenever i try to make my romulan char nude it says costume uses illegal parts. I saw that before but did not run into the issue till now.

Last edited:

Opus 3

Potential Patron
You place them on the incorrect folder, in here: Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars you need to create an Armor, Uniform, Civilian, etc, and place the correct files on the correct folders.

Use the old manual instalation as base.
Okay thank you very much
Pardon me if that's a stupid question but I am pretty new to the whole sto modding comunity so wher and how could i get my hands on an old manual installation.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Just create: Female, Uniform, Civilian, Armor, Klingon and Cardassian inside Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars

And any file with f_chest and f_hips goes on the Female folder, anything with "uniform" on the uniform folder, "armor" on the armor folder, etc. Then is try and error.

Gaiusx

Potential Patron
Hey, wondered in here to ask, as this seems to be the only active STO modding communities out there.

Is there any possible way to change the height axis of the ground camera?
This seriously been bugging me forever, setting edits nor commands cant seem to do the trick, or if I even have the looked from the specific places.

Command "/cameraoffset" is the only camera axis changing command that I could find, which only affects the camera horizontally.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Hey, wondered in here to ask, as this seems to be the only active STO modding communities out there.

Is there any possible way to change the height axis of the ground camera?
This seriously been bugging me forever, setting edits nor commands cant seem to do the trick, or if I even have the looked from the specific places.

Command "/cameraoffset" is the only camera axis changing command that I could find, which only affects the camera horizontally.
List of all commands in STO
But, honestly, the only thing of value here is stripping the uniforms off of the females :cool:

Gaiusx

Potential Patron
No commands work to get the desirable result, wouldn't there be some kind of settings in the settings/engine input, which tell the game how the {x,y,z} camera position sits?
Now asking, have any one of you have been able to edit ingame values not directly linked to game configuration files?
edit : what a stupid question, ofc u have..

PS. Tried to do some texture replacing last summer, instead of the "desirable texture replacement", everything looked kinda black shiny buggy mess. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Wickian

Potential Patron
EDIT: It has been reported that the installer is broken. Download at your own risk.

STAR TREK ONLINE NUDE MODS
"The Nudist Generation" Edition

"Through great power great sexiness comes."

This is the new development thread for the Star Trek Online Nude Mod, previously known as the Extended Nude Patch.

MOD STATUS: FIGHTING FIT
Check the attached files of this post!

~~~~~~~~BEGIN VERSION INFORMATION~~~~~~~~
Mod Version: 3.5.3
Mod Version Alias: Age of Uncovering
Shard Compatibility: Holodeck
Built for Shard Version: ST.95.20190425a.20
Built for Launcher Version: CL_2019_02_01_16_47
Last Update: 2019.05.20

~~~~~~~~END VERSION INFORMATION~~~~~~~~~

YOUR SEXY MAINTAINERS
Clamman5 - The wizard who did most of the heavy lifting, props to he who props up boobies
The ZTS - The analyst, packager, and announcer of nudes, and maintainer of changes
Daedalus - The inkmaster, and the gatekeeper (;p), probably the most aggressive bug-hunter out there, the man needs his nudes
Shiro-kun - General awesomeness and better understanding of the Gibbed stuff than Clam or Z.

HALL OF SEXINESS
This grand and flashy update is brought to you in part by the following:
Password42 - all hail the super sexy password
meehee (A.K.A. thefunkyone) - the original nudist
belechannas - The guy with the Windows compilation magic who updated the tools
Gibbed (A.K.A. Rick) - the guy who made the original tools, wubba lubba dub dub
Poplan - Keeping us on life support until Clamman5 and I could make our breakthrough
Regardie - Also keeping us on life support

SUPPORT
This mod will only support the HOLODECK (Live) shard of Star Trek Online.
Attempts to support TRIBBLE (Test) and/or REDSHIRT (Patch) are not possible as those shards are too volatile.

INSTALLATION
Because The ZTS has FINALLY fixed the automatic installer to the point where it actually runs cleanly, the manual installer is no longer nessecary.

BUG KILLING
Before reporting nonworking stuff, take note:

-Any major patch (usually a Release Notes post longer than the length of a standard Post-It! note) WILL break stuff temporarily. This is to be expected. The most common breakings are the additions of new ships.

If you have a different problem (cosmetic or genunine functionality) then give us your:

-Mod version (this will generally be announced)
-Game shard version (not the game client version, this will be displayed at the top of your character login screen)
-What lighting you're using (this can sometimes affect things)

SCREENSHOTS OVER THE YEARS
Posted below~!

=================================================================================
DEUTSCH
=================================================================================

STAR TREK ONLINE NUDITÄT ÄNDERUNGEN
"The Nudist Generation" Edition

"Durch große Macht kommt große Sexualität."

Dies ist der neue Entwicklungs-Thread für den Star Trek Online Nude Mod, der früher als Extended Nude Patch bekannt ist.

Software-Download ist in der zweiten Post verfügbar!

HINWEIS! Die Forum-Software wird mir nicht erlauben, den ganzen Beitrag zu übersetzen, entschuldigt!

==================================================================================
FRANÇAIS
STAR TREK MODIFICATIONS DE NUDITE EN LIGNE
Édition "The Nudist Generation"

"Par une grande puissance, une grande sensualité vient".

Il s'agit du nouveau fil de développement du Star Trek Naked Mod, connu sous le nom de Extended Nude Patch.

Le téléchargement de logiciel est disponible dans la deuxième publication!

REMARQUE! Le logiciel du forum ne me permettra pas de traduire tout le message, les excuses!

ÉTAT: O.K.!

I was wondering if this patch would be updated at some point? Just curious as I love this patch.

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
Uhm guys.. I uninstalled STO from steam and now when i start the game. All my modells look like skinny boys. And the ladies have their bras ripped open uncovering their flat bony chests. How do i uninstall this patch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.