Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (2 Viewers)

Competer

Potential Patron
Hello Fans of STO ,
since yesterday i get an Error while installing the nude patch:

" Gibbet.Cryptic.ConvertRecsource funktioniert nicht mehr "

what could i do to do this patch working ?

Competer

Potential Patron

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
Support never even responded to any of my tickets. Fuck them. Oh wait they did once for items that kept disappearing without warning. So that's 99% of non reaction to my calls for help. Yeah fuck em.

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
Forgot my first Post. Hehe. I have found the file that makes this Problems. It is the 8.5 GB bins.hogg
And here my new Instructions:
1. Download the bins.rar (versions 10.25.2019 here: bins.rar
(The .rar file size is only 5.9 Gb)
2. Make a Backup and Save the file on desktop or another places.
3. Make a Backup from the bins.hogg file in your Star Trek Online file the places is: \Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\piggs
Important! You need everytime the actually bins.hogg files. If you ignore it the Game becomes crash.

4. you replace your actually bins.hogg file with the another files v. 10.25.2019.
5. You run Our favourite Nude Mod Installer.
6. after that is finish you replace the 10.25.2019 bins.hogg file with the actually bins.hogg file from Cryptic.
7. Enjoy your sexy toon.

So this is i think very easy to make it and i think every Guy in this Forum can download one time the 5,9 GB file.

When you make it all right, you need only download my file and don't need to repatch it.
and this solution is actually better as nothing ;)

Have fun and Fly Save
I tried but for some reason the download failed.

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
C Competer it is not importannt it is Windows or Cryptic, we know for this moment, that Cryptic makes a lot of changes in the .bin file.
When you have do the solves, i think you have not more errors anymore :)
Sometimes, it gives one-time errors and after don't again :)

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
Forgot my first Post. Hehe. I have found the file that makes this Problems. It is the 8.5 GB bins.hogg
And here my new Instructions:
1. Download the bins.rar (versions 10.25.2019 here: bins.rar
(The .rar file size is only 5.9 Gb)
2. Make a Backup and Save the file on desktop or another places.
3. Make a Backup from the bins.hogg file in your Star Trek Online file the places is: \Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\piggs
Important! You need everytime the actually bins.hogg files. If you ignore it the Game becomes crash.

4. you replace your actually bins.hogg file with the another files v. 10.25.2019.
5. You run Our favourite Nude Mod Installer.
6. after that is finish you replace the 10.25.2019 bins.hogg file with the actually bins.hogg file from Cryptic.
7. Enjoy your sexy toon.

So this is i think very easy to make it and i think every Guy in this Forum can download one time the 5,9 GB file.

When you make it all right, you need only download my file and don't need to repatch it.
and this solution is actually better as nothing ;)

Have fun and Fly Save
So finally could unzip the data. Did what you said but still crashed. Did i miss something?

Daedalus

Content Creator
- Put the bins.hogg files in the piggs folder
- Run the installer
- After the installer's finished open the launcher
- In Options, select Force Verify and let it patch
- Profit

Competer

Potential Patron
How did you get your godesses back?

hello M.a.s.

its importand to do the step by step way !
i think you not replaced the bins.hogg... in the right order ?!?

when is yout crash , my crash came when the compiler was running

hope your nakeds back..

my orion looks very sweet ... :wink:

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
hello M.a.s.

its importand to do the step by step way !
i think you not replaced the bins.hogg... in the right order ?!?

when is yout crash , my crash came when the compiler was running

hope your nakeds back..

my orion looks very sweet ... :wink:
View attachment 100989
It was the pdd crash where the craptic screen is half way finished. At least the weird error message, upon instaling the mod is gone.

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
C Competer it is not importannt it is Windows or Cryptic, we know for this moment, that Cryptic makes a lot of changes in the .bin file.
When you have do the solves, i think you have not more errors anymore :)
Sometimes, it gives one-time errors and after don't again :)
Well i did as you said and the damn costumes are still there... Do i need to keep both Bin Hoggs? Because as of now i swapped them as described in your step by step tutorial.

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
You can try to use the costumegeo file annemarie uploaded here. If that doesn't do anything, I'm outta ideas.
Where does it go? And do i have to start the process all over? PS: Is there no one with the skills to make the installer working again? #Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.