Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

Jacobs

Potential Patron
Clamman5 Clamman5 , the new Omegaevent ship would have to be rebuilt in Jiggle. Otherwise the game crashes. Would be nice of you, if you would do that again.

It's been dealt with. The update is now available here.

Last edited:

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
In case someone wants to fool around with the 32 Bit Client of the game:
(just copy the .bat files into your "Live" folder and run them)

Thank you. I tried changing the target line on the shortcut to start the 32bit version but I was missing some lines.

Last edited:

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Should fix some issues. Repacked from last update.
Added in all the missing Cardassian body textures to clothing sins they are in the original but not the mod files.

The ZTS The ZTS something to look at for future installers. Rather then overwrite the entire file just change line 11 to <Geometry></Geometry> and line 12 to <Model></Model> for selected clothing. That way no newly added player texture parts or clothing categories get dropped in the future.

NOTE!!! I have not tested this. Finished it only to discover servers are offline.

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
Its good you cant unless you want to break yourself in 2 :P

Will upload again just need to fix it
I mean it got flagged again by my Windows Defender.

*EDIT*
AHA! Figured it out. Some setting in my MS Edge browser was being a pain. Disabled it => can download again. So belay that last bit of my whining :wink::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Ok lets try that again. this time not breaking the avatar in half like the last one did :P
On a sidenote I had to drop most of the fixing for Cardassian(not going to manually edit it all again now).
Its also related to the issue with some skirts flashing thats been bugging for ages now. Some reason geometries was changed from normal to thin / injured on some base model files and clothing files.

Attachments

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
Ok lets try that again. this time not breaking the avatar in half like the last one did :P
On a sidenote I had to drop most of the fixing for Cardassian(not going to manually edit it all again now).
Its also related to the issue with some skirts flashing thats been bugging for ages now. Some reason geometries was changed from normal to thin / injured on some base model files and clothing files.
Bummer I was looking forward to the Cardassian nude textures.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
GRRRR damnit not another update.

I really need to get hold of all the mod clothing .xml files and animation files and keep them in a separate location. things just get messy doing a copy from old bin and overwriting new bin files.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Ok well repacked scale files and dynamic files. Funny till this morning my Dynmove was working without issues but after a Gonkra everything went wacky. As soon as I try and swap animations other then the seductive ones game takes forever to loadup ?
Remove animation swaps and no issues. Add old one that was working and 15+ min before I can even move.

Only contains
Breast sizes 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / perky
Dynbouncer for breast jiggle
Skelinfos required for breast jiggle and breast sizes to function correctly.
Dynmove replaces only 2 of the animations. legkick and wavehands :(

Attachments

Trekkernater

Potential Patron
I downloaded and installed the mod and the nipple imprints as well as jiggle work, but I'm not seeing anyone naked. I'm not sure if I am doing a setting wrong or if a file is in the wrong place. Help please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.