Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (1 Viewer)

JohnnySingh

Potential Patron
Hi everyone

Does someone know how can I replace the "skirt legs" polygon with the "full bare female legs" one?

Thanks in advance for any info. Greetings!

annemarie

Casual Client
Hi everyone

Does someone know how can I replace the "skirt legs" polygon with the "full bare female legs" one?

Thanks in advance for any info. Greetings!
Not sure what you are asking here. the skirts that work are very few, I think the mirror Bortesque and fed formal are the only ones. i for nude below the waist the alpha armor and the kobali uniform (Phoenix token UR IIRC) both are tight pant options

JohnnySingh

Potential Patron
Not sure what you are asking here. the skirts that work are very few, I think the mirror Bortesque and fed formal are the only ones. i for nude below the waist the alpha armor and the kobali uniform (Phoenix token UR IIRC) both are tight pant options
When a female toon wears a bikini, her legs and hips looks as they really are (and by what I know, they are the ones used by the mod); if you make her to wear any skirt, her legs will look thinner and the hips smaller, and the worst case is when skants.

I just wanna know if it's possible to modify some files to make STO to replace the "skirt legs" (thinner ones) with the "bikini legs" when the toon is wearing skirts, that's it.

Last edited:

annemarie

Casual Client
if you have the skills you can choose the texture files but if I'm not mistaken repacking the texture files are not possible or extremely difficult.

JohnnySingh

Potential Patron
if you have the skills you can choose the texture files but if I'm not mistaken repacking the texture files are not possible or extremely difficult.
Yah, but I'm not talking about textures, but polygon files (geometry), or however it works...

I remember the original mod could replace both the legs and torso, and then it putted on the textures on the "new body".

My point is, if it's possible to replace the legs geometry, it will be enough for me.

annemarie

Casual Client
Yah, but I'm not talking about textures, but polygon files (geometry), or however it works...

I remember the original mod could replace both the legs and torso, and then it putted on the textures on the "new body".

My point is, if it's possible to replace the legs geometry, it will be enough for me.
AFAIK, our only options are textures everything else is not working. the modders need the correct tools

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.