Squidd's Imports (1 Viewer)

S

Squidd

Hello, I'm Squidd, you may also know me as "i just want to fuck nonon" or "swag swag kill me fuck" well, I finally got an actual normal name, so I'm going to post more often maybe probably. Anyway I've not made many imports yet, but soon... Muahahahahaha... I'll probably make more or whatever. Depends if i can be bothered really. I'll probably take requests if I like the characters, so request away. Anyway here are the imports, i don't know how to make it look all stylish yet so I'll just hope someone explains that to me later. Ciao!
(Also in case you didn't know, the hairs are Amanda from Sanity Not Included Season 4, Yellow Pearl from Steven Universe and Chara from a really overrated game that was kind of okay.)
(Also the Yellow Pearl one looks terrible, I know, I'll improve it at some point probably)

Attachments

• amanda.png
    amanda.png
    576 KB · Views: 1,193
  • Chara.png
    Chara.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,214
  • Yellow Pearl 2.png
    Yellow Pearl 2.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 1,123

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello Squidd.

If i may give you some advice concerning the use of the TOP, UNDER and BACK zones of the template, draw as less as you can in the TOP zone, as cum do not stick on things drawn here.

You should read the second post of my hair mod tutorial that explains better this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.