Original Married Couple Sexfight: Carlos vs. Bianca (1 Viewer)

Wizard

Writer
Author
Teacher
Married Couple Sexfight: Carlos vs. Bianca

Carlos and Bianca Rossi sat across a table from the sexfighter Bella Cross, who was a professional referee for sexfights. They were looking at the sexfighter, who had a confident smile on her face. The two were married for three years and they decided to spice up their sex life by doing an erotic sexfight. They had the money and everything they needed. But the couple was nervous, they wanted a referee to supervise their sexfight. And so, they looked up online for a sexfighter ref, and found Bella Cross. The two talked about it and agreed. So, they had contacted her, and the sexfighter agreed to work with them. They were going to have a private sexfight.

Carlos and Bianca told the sexfighter, "Well, we've never done anything like this before, but we love each other. We've had sex a lot of times. But we want to do a private sexfight, you see? We want a sexfighter to referee our sexfight, and you seem like a good one."

"Oh, thank you!" the silver-haired beauty said, blushing, "I'm a professional, so I'm used to sexfighting. I know a lot of things, so I'm a great referee. I can make sure your sexfight is a great one. And it's not a problem."

Bianca then added, "Yes, I want a sexfight with my husband. It will be our first, but we'll be careful, I hope."

"Good!" Bella replied, "So, I'm the referee. I know a lot, and I'll make sure your sexfight goes smoothly. Just leave it to me!"

The couple smiled, "Sure."

"Let's get to business. What kind of sexfight do you want? I can suggest a few ideas, since you're both beginners."

"What ideas?" Bianca asked.

"There are different kinds of sexfights, and it all depends on how far you're willing to go." Bella said, "For example, a sexfight can be a battle where you're only allowed to use your hands and fingers. You're allowed to masturbate your opponent and make them cum. The winner is the one who makes the other orgasm the most times. Or you can have a sexfight where you're only allowed to use your lips or mouths. The same rules apply. Whoever cums the most wins."

"Wow." Carlos said.

"Then, there are sexfights where you're only allowed to use your arms and upper bodies, and so on." Bella continued, "It all depends on you. You're free to use any part of your body, as long as it's not too violent."

Bella then added, "Or if you're into more hardcore sexfights, you're free to use your whole bodies, including your legs, feet, and so on. As long as it's not too violent, we'll call a win. That's the usual kind of sexfight I take part in."

"That's interesting. What else?"

"Oh, you're also allowed to use toys during sexfights. For example, dildos, strapons, vibrators, and so on. As long as they're not dangerous, we'll let you use them. Of course, you're also allowed to bring lube."

"That sounds like a great idea." Carlos said.

"And lastly, a sexfight can be a simple, fair match, but some matches can have twists. It can be a battle of endurance, where the last man or woman standing wins. It's all about holding on. Some matches have the winner determined by a judge's decision, after seeing which of you two has cum more times. Or a sexfight can involve a punishment game, where the loser has to take a penalty. Like eating out the winner's ass, or getting spanked. Or even getting tied up and teased."

Both Carlos and Bianca had decided to have a sexfight where the one who could inflict most orgasms on their opponent would win.

"Alright." Bella said, "We got it, and now, it's time to set the rules."

"Okay." Carlos said, "What do we wear? Do we get to wear clothes?"

"Typically, you wear as little as possible. A man can wear a skimpy speedo, and a woman can wear a thong bikini. Some sexfighters go naked, but they're rare. So, you'll have to wear something. And make sure that your attire isn't too restrictive. After all, this is a fight."

"Oh, we have those already." Bianca said.

"Oh, I like the way you two think. But just in case, I've brought a few things that you can use. We can get them later. Also, we'll have a safeword."

"Safeword?" Carlos asked.

"Yeah. If a sexfight gets too rough or violent, say the safeword and we'll stop. What is it going to be?"

"Umm... How about 'mercy'?" Bianca said.

"That will work."

"Anything else?"

"Yes. We'll also have a safezone, or a safe space. That is, the referee will have a safezone, a designated space that the two of you cannot enter. This is so the referee doesn't get hurt, or interfere with the sexfight."

"That makes sense." Bianca nodded. "When do we start?"

"We can start anytime! Just get changed and we'll begin."

"Great." Carlos said.

After paying the referee, the Rossis were ready to have a sexfight.

Carlos and Bianca headed upstairs. The couple then headed to the bathroom and took off their clothes. Carlos put on a dark green speedo that barely covered his manhood, his cock bulging out, straining the fabric. Bianca put on a white thong bikini, and her nipples were poking out. She had a very sexy and curvy figure, and her tits were big and firm.

"Wow, you look so sexy." Carlos said, his eyes widening.

"You're hot too, honey." Bianca blushed, smiling.

They went back to their bedroom. The wrestling mat was laid on the floor, and the referee was waiting. She was wearing a skimpy black thong bikini, barely covering her pussy. Her nipples were hard and poking through the fabric. Her plump ass-cheeks were sticking out.

"You two look ready. We'll begin soon." Bella said, her voice filled with anticipation.

"Sure. So, what now?" Bianca asked.

"The safespace is where I'm standing right now. As I mentioned, you two can't come here. The safe word is 'mercy'. The one who can make the other orgasm the most times will be the winner. Are you ready?"

"Yes!" the couple replied in unison.

"Then, let's start!"

The couple got onto the mat, facing each other. The referee began the match, "Ready… fight!"

Carlos and Bianca got on their knees, and the couple started grappling. They were trying to pin each other down, and wrestle. They were rolling around, their bodies pressed against each other. Their skin was rubbing together, with Bianca's tits pressing against Carlos's chest. They were breathing heavily, and their faces were close. They were locked in an erotic embrace.

As the sexfight continued, Bianca was able to get the upper hand. She pinned her husband down, sitting on his midsection. Smiling mischievously, Bianca reached back to his crotch before she started rubbing his cock through the fabric of his speedo. Carlos grunted, his eyes closed and his mouth open, feeling her warm hand caressing his bulge.

"Haha, this is gonna be easy." Bianca laughed. "You can't resist my touch."

Bianca started stroking his cock, feeling it harden. She then grabbed the waistband of his speedo, pulling it down. His hard cock sprang up, slapping against his abdomen. It was thick and rock hard.

"Mm, I'm gonna make you cum." Bianca moaned, starting to jerk his cock.

"Ngh!" Carlos groaned.

Bianca started jerking her husband's cock, her hand pumping his length. She was smiling, watching his face twist in pleasure. He was groaning, feeling his cock twitch in her hand. She then turned around, facing her husband's cock and increased her pace. Carlos groaned louder, his hips bucking and his toes curling. He was on the verge of cumming.

"Ahhh!" Carlos gasped.

"Hahaha." Bianca giggled. "You're gonna cum for me, baby."

She increased her pace, pumping his cock faster. Carlos groaned louder, his legs shaking and his toes curling. Bianca pumped his cock even faster, feeling his precum leak out. His cock twitched, throbbing in her hand.

"Yes, baby. Cum for me!" Bianca cheered.

"Nghhh…" Carlos moaned.

"Cum for me!"

"Argh!" Carlos groaned, his back arching and his cock pulsing.

He came hard, spurting cum. Thick ropes of semen spurted out, landing on his belly. Bianca pumped his cock faster, milking his cock dry. She giggled, watching him shoot his load.

"Oh, yes. Mmm." Bianca purred.

"Guhhh…" Carlos panted.

Bianca laughed, "Hehe, one orgasm down. I'll make you cum even more, baby." She then made it a show to lick his belly clean, taking her time with her tongue, while he was still catching his breath.

The referee watched the scene with an amused look on her face. This couple was new at sexfighting, but they were doing great so far. She wondered how this sexfight would end.

"Are you ready to continue?" Bella asked.

"Yes. Let's go." Carlos said.

Carlos pushed his wife off him and got up. He fixed his speedo and stuffed his cock back in.

"Let's continue." Carlos got himself ready.

"Yes." Bianca was also on her knees, feeling confident.

"Fight!"

Bianca and Carlos began wrestling again, their bodies pressed against each other. Both of them were trying to get the upper hand.

Bianca tried to push her husband down, but he resisted. Carlos wrapped his arms around his wife's midsection, holding her tight. He then twisted around, slamming her down to the mat, and his wife squealed.

"Ngh!"

While his wife was disoriented, Carlos took this opportunity to spread her legs. He was now between her legs.

"You're mine now." Carlos growled.

"N-no!" Bianca whimpered, struggling under him.

Carlos then grabbed the crotch of her thong, pulling it aside and exposing her pussy. He grinned as he spread that wet cunt with his fingers.

"Mm, your pussy looks delicious." Carlos teased.

Bianca was struggling, squirming and whimpering.

"S-stop!" Bianca yelped.

"Don't worry. I'll make you feel good." Carlos licked his lips as he looked at his wife's pink pussy.

He then leaned down, licking her slit with his tongue. He lapped at her folds, tasting her juices.

"Ooohh!!!" Bianca moaned.

"Mm, you taste so good." Carlos then started licking her clit, sucking on the sensitive nub. He sucked and licked, tasting her juices.

"Ohhh!!" Bianca screamed.

Her pussy was quivering, leaking juices. Carlos continued licking her, lapping up her juices. He licked her clit and her folds, tasting her.

"Aaahhhh!!!!" Bianca cried out.

Her husband continued licking her, eating her out. His tongue was dancing on her pussy, stimulating her clit. Bianca moaned loudly, her body trembling.

"You're mine now."

He continued eating her out, sucking and licking her pussy. She moaned loudly, her body quivering.

"I-I'm going to cum!!"

Bianca couldn't hold back anymore. Her body shook violently, her juices spurting out. Carlos was quick to lick her juices, drinking her up.

"Ohh!!" Bianca screamed, her body convulsing.

She was still squirting, her juices pouring out. Her eyes rolled back and her tongue was sticking out.

"Mm." Carlos licked his lips. "You taste amazing."

"N-nooo…" Bianca moaned weakly, her eyes glazed.

"Hahaha. You're so sexy, babe." Carlos went to kiss her, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

"Mm!" Bianca tasted her own juices in her husband's mouth. After they parted, Bianca panted, her eyes glazed. Because of her orgasm, Carlos scored himself a point.

"Both of you have one point each." Bella stated before she checked the time. "We still have 18 minutes left before we finish. Make sure to get as many orgasms from each other as possible. Also, I forgot to mention this. Carlos, if you cum inside your wife after fucking her, you get the point. And Bianca, if you ride your husband dominantly and have him cum inside you, you get the point."

"O-okay." Bianca nodded in understanding.

Bella then announced, "Continue."

The Rossis resumed their sexfight, their bodies pressed against each other. They were locked in a battle of wills, trying to overpower each other.

"Come on, you can't beat me." Carlos taunted his wife.

"I'm not giving up." Bianca hissed.

Bianca and Carlos rolled around on the wrestling mat, their bodies pressed together. They were trying to overpower each other, their bodies tangled together.

"Come on, give up." Carlos teased.

"No." Bianca grunted.

The couple were in a grapple, their limbs locked together. Carlos then moved behind Bianca, slipping his arms under her armpits before he locked her into a full nelson. Bianca struggled, but her husband was too strong.

"N-no! Let go!" Bianca yelled, her hands grasping at his arms.

"Come on, give up. You know I'm stronger." Carlos taunted.

"N-no…" Bianca moaned.

"Give up. You're not going anywhere."

Bianca continued struggling, but Carlos was too strong. He held her tightly in his grip. Grinning, Carlos pushed his wife down, breasts first, and she ended up on her belly. He was on her back, his cock rubbing against her ass.

"S-stop!" Bianca cried out.

"Hahaha. Come on, you want this." Carlos teased.

"N-no." Bianca mewled.
Carlos pulled his wife's thong aside, revealing her wet pussy. He rubbed the head of his cock against her entrance, feeling her wetness.

"Mm, you're wet." Carlos grinned.

"S-stop." Bianca whined.

Carlos grinned as he slowly inserted his cock into her pussy.

"O-ohh!"

"Ahhhh…" Carlos moaned.

His thick, hard cock slid into her warm, tight pussy. He slowly moved his hips, thrusting his cock into her.

"Ooh!" Bianca gasped, feeling his cock sliding in and out of her.

Carlos then started moving his hips faster, thrusting his cock in and out of her. He moaned, feeling her tight walls gripping his cock.

"Ohh!"

"You feel so good." Carlos said.

"S-stop!" Bianca protested.

"Don't worry. I'll make you cum."

Carlos continued thrusting his cock into her, pumping his cock in and out of her. Bianca moaned, feeling his cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Nghhh!!"

"Mm, this feels so good."

"Stop!!"

"Come on, you like it."

"M-mhm!"

"Yes, you do. Your body tells me you do."

"Mmm!"

Carlos started thrusting his hips faster, his cock pounding into her pussy. Bianca moaned, her pussy getting pounded.

"Oh yeah, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

"Ohhh!"

Carlos grunted as he came, shooting his hot, sticky load inside her.

"Ohhhhhh… uuuhhh!!!" Bianca shrieked, cumming as she felt his hot, thick seed pouring into her womb.

The referee, who was watching them, smiled and said, "Alright. Carlos gets a point, which brings him to two. The score is 2-1 in favor of Carlos. You have 13 minutes left, and don't forget what I mentioned earlier."

Carlos pulled his cock out, letting his cum flow out of his wife's pussy. Bianca moaned, feeling his hot semen flowing out of her.

"Damn, I came a lot." Carlos grunted.

"Hehe, good." Bianca panted, her face on the mat. "That'll tire you out. Now, I can get you."

"I doubt it. I still have some energy left."

"Hehe, we'll see."

Carlos smirked and let go of her.

"Are you two ready to continue?" the referee asked.

"Yes." The couple nodded.

"Ready, fight!"

The sexfight resumed, with Carlos and Bianca fighting each other. Their bodies were pressed together, their sweat mixing. They were trying to overpower each other.

"Give up, my love." Carlos told his wife.

"N-never." Bianca grunted, struggling against him, her limbs locking with his. Carlos then slipped behind her, wrapping his left arm around her neck before grabbing her left tit with his left hand.

"Ugh!"

"Now, I've got you."

"Gah!"

Bianca's face was turning red, and her eyes were watering. She struggled, her hands gripping his arm. Carlos kneaded and groped her left boob, his fingers pinching her nipple.

"O-oohhh!!!" Bianca squealed.

"Yes, moan for me!" Carlos teased.

"Stop!" Bianca mewled out.

Carlos groped and kneaded her tit, his fingers teasing her nipple. He chuckled in amusement.

"Your tits are so beautiful. I love how big they are. And I love squeezing them." Carlos squeezed her boob.

"Hahh!!" Bianca squealed, her back arching. Carlos chuckled, his fingers pinching and tugging her nipple. "Nnngghh!!"
"I wonder if I can make you cum from just groping and teasing your tits." Carlos wondered aloud.

"Oohhh!!" Bianca moaned.

Carlos continued kneading and groping her boob, his fingers teasing her nipple.

"I know you're feeling good. I can feel it." Carlos said, pinching her nipple.

"S-stop!" Bianca protested.

Carlos chuckled, his fingers pinching her nipple, causing her to squeal.

"Yes, let me hear you scream."

"Ahhhh!!"

Carlos groped and kneaded her tits, his fingers tugging and twisting her nipples. He chuckled, amused by her reactions. Bianca struggled and thrashed, but it was clear she was reaching her limit.

"Nnngh!"

"Come on, cum for me."

"S-stop!"

"You can't hold it anymore. I know you want to cum."

"Nnnnggggghhhhh!!!"

Bianca arched her back and cried out as she reached her limit. Juices sprayed out of her pussy, mixed with her husband's semen.

"Ooohhhh!!!" Bianca cried out, her voice loud and piercing.

Carlos smiled, satisfied. He let go of his wife.

"That's a point for me." Carlos said.
Bianca was panting, her chest heaving. Her nipples were hard and her areolas were pink under her white bikini top.

"Y-you're evil…" Bianca panted, her eyes unfocused.

"Haha, you look beautiful." Carlos chuckled.

Bella said, "We have 10 minutes left, and the score is 3-1. Bianca, you need to make Carlos cum twice in order to tie. If not, Carlos will be the winner. But we also have the option where the loser has to endure a penalty game. Do you two agree with this?"

"Yes." The Rossis said.

"Alright, now that's settled. Let's continue." Bella said. "Fight!"

Bianca and Carlos restarted their sexfight.

"Give up." Carlos told his wife. He wrapped his arms around his wife's midsection, pinning her arms to her side. He was behind her, and his crotch was grinding against her ass.

"No way." Bianca hissed, struggling.

Carlos then started moving his hips, grinding his crotch against her plump, firm ass. He was rubbing his cock between her ass cheeks.

"Nnngh!" Bianca groaned.

"Feel that, babe? I'm going to fuck your ass." Carlos taunted, grinning.

"Nooo!!" Bianca cried out in dismay.

Carlos continued rubbing his cock between her ass cheeks, feeling her plump flesh on his shaft. Bianca was struggling, but he was too strong.

"I'm going to shove my cock inside your ass and fuck you raw." Carlos said, grinning as he exposed his wife’s asshole.

"Stop!!" Bianca protested.

Carlos then took his cock and aimed the head at her puckered hole. He rarely took his wife's asshole before, so this was a treat for him.

"Take this!" Carlos grunted, slamming his cock into his wife's ass.

"Guhh!!"

Bianca grunted as his cock penetrated her asshole. It was stretching her anal ring, filling her rectum.

"Mmm!!!"

"Take this!"

Carlos pumped his cock in and out of her ass, drilling her anus. He was thrusting his hips, his cock driving deep into her bowels.

"Ooohhh!!!"

Bianca's eyes rolled back, her mouth hanging open. Her tongue was sticking out, and her breasts were bouncing.

"Aaahhh!!!" Bianca screamed.

"Yes, you're mine!"

Carlos grabbed his wife's tits and squeezed them. He was fondling and kneading them, his fingers digging into her flesh.

"Ooohhh!!!"

Her pussy was leaking juices, which were dripping down her inner thighs.

Carlos grunted, feeling his wife's tight ass clenching around his cock. He was ramming his cock into her rectum, fucking her ass.

"Cum, you slut!!"

"Gaaahhh!!"

Bianca's mouth was hanging open, and her eyes were rolling back. Her tongue was sticking out, and her juices were spraying.

"Yes, cum for me!" Carlos laughed.

"Aaaahhhh!!"

Bianca came hard, her juices spurting out. The floor was splattered with her fluids, and her legs were shaking.

"Buhhhhh…" Bianca slumped, her tongue sticking out.

Carlos grunted and pulled his cock out of her ass. He managed to keep himself from cumming, but only barely.

"Damn, I almost came." Carlos panted.

The referee checked her timer, "Three minutes left. Carlos is leading 4-1."

Bianca was slumped, her ass red. Her tongue was sticking out, her eyes glazed.

"Babe? You okay?" Carlos asked.

"Buhh... I'm sorry, give me a minute." Bianca panted, catching her breath.

"Okay, you're the one who wants to have this sexfight. But it seems like you're losing, so..." Carlos teased.

"Shut up! I can still win." Bianca retorted.

"Hehe, let's continue." Carlos chuckled.

The referee said, "Two minutes left. We’re almost at the end. Bianca needs to catch up a lot just to even the odds."

Bianca and Carlos got up and were ready to resume the sexfight.

"Ready, fight!"

The sexfight resumed. Carlos and Bianca were on the wrestling mat, their bodies pressed against each other. They were trying to pin each other down, their faces close together. Their sweaty, naked bodies were rubbing together.

"Get off me!" Bianca yelled, pushing her husband.

"Come on, babe. Let me hear your screams." Carlos grinned.

"Guhh!"

Bianca and her husband rolled around, their limbs tangled. They were struggling to overpower each other.

"Mine!" Carlos hissed, trying to grab his wife's arms.

"N-no!!"

"Mine!"

Bianca and her husband were still rolling around, trying to pin each other down. They were breathing heavily, and their chests were heaving.

"You can't escape!" Carlos hissed.

"Guhh!!"

They continued rolling around, their limbs locked. Bianca managed to pin her husband down, and she straddled him. She was grinning, her body trembling.

"Now, I've got you!" Bianca laughed.

"Get off!" Carlos tried to push her away.

"Nuh uh!"

Bianca knew that she couldn't possibly win this match, but she wanted a payback. She was going to make her husband cum, no matter what.

"I'm gonna ride you till you cum." Bianca declared, her pussy rubbing against her husband's crotch.

"No!"

Bianca ignored her husband's protests and started rubbing her pussy on his bulge. She was grinding her crotch against his cock.

"Stop!"

"N-no! I'm gonna make you cum, and there's nothing you can do about it."

"G-get off!!"

"Shut up and take it."

Bianca grinded her wet pussy on her husband's crotch, her juices soaking his cock. She was breathing heavily, her breasts heaving.

"Mine!!"

Bianca moved her hips, grinding her pussy against her husband's cock.

"Come on, I know you're close. Just let go and cum for me." Bianca giggled.

"S-stop!!"

"No! Cum for me!"

Bianca was moving her hips faster, her wet pussy rubbing on her husband's crotch. She was breathing heavily, her sweaty skin glistening.

Then, Carlos howled out in pleasure. His cock spurted hot semen, splashing on her pussy.

"A-a-aaahhhhh!!!"

"Hahaha, you came!" Bianca laughed.

"N-no… way… uuuhhh…"

Bianca lifted herself up, her pussy dripping with his hot semen.

"You can't hide it, baby. You came, and I'll get a point."

Carlos scoffed. "I still got more points than you," he pointed out.

"Hehe, true. But the match is not over yet."

The referee looked at her watch and announced, "The time is up, and Carlos is leading 4-2."

"Damn, I was close." Bianca sighed, getting off her husband. Despite her scoring a point at the last minute, she still lost.

"Hehe, I told you." Carlos laughed. "I'm the winner, and I'm the man of the house."

"I hate you." Bianca pouted, sulking.

"Don't worry, babe. I'll let you win next time. We'll just have to do this again." Bianca embraced his wife. "At least you had fun, didn't you?"

"Y-yeah. I had fun." Bianca blushed. "You're the best."

"Of course. You're the best too." Carlos then kissed her lips, their tongues battling.

Bella said, "Congratulations. You two are a great couple. Would you be interested in our Sexfighting League?" Bella offered.

"Sexfighting League?" Carlos and Bianca said.

"Yep, I'm a part of the roster. You two are a great match, and I think you'll fit right in." Bella explained, "Our league is a wrestling league where the winners are decided by making their opponent cum. The fights can be a battle between couples, or a battle between two singles."

"Oh, I'm not sure. I mean… we're still amateurs. Maybe we'll pass for now."

"No problem. Think about it. If you're interested, feel free to call me. I'll help you." Bella said. "And about the penalty game… do you want to do it?"

"What is it?" Bianca asked.

"Typically, the winner gets the loser to fuck, but since you two are already husband and wife, we might as well do something different." Bella smiled seductively at the couple. "We can have a threesome, with me and Carlos having our way with you."

She brought her hand to her own pussy.

"And after watching you two, I'm really horny. So, I can have a good time, and Carlos and I can double team you." Bella said, smiling sensually.

"What do you say, babe?" Carlos asked.

"Hmm…" Bianca looked at her husband and said, "Okay, why not? I had fun. And we can do a little experimentation. I've never had sex with another woman before. And my husband has been a very naughty boy, so it's only fair."

"Hehe, okay. Then, we'll have a threesome.” Carlos nodded.

"So, Carlos will be fucking my ass while I eat you out. I hope you're okay with that." Bella winked.

"I am. Just get to it."

Bianca sat on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs. Her pussy was soaking wet.

"Hehe, your pussy looks delicious."

Bella knelt in front of the woman. She brought her hand to the woman's pussy and rubbed it.

"Ohh!!" Bianca gasped.

Bella grinned and moved her head towards the woman's crotch. She leaned her head down, licking her slit.

"Ooohhh!!"

Bella's tongue was lapping at the woman's folds, tasting her juices. Bianca moaned loudly, feeling her pussy being licked.

"Ooohh!!"

"Yes, that's it. Enjoy it." Bella purred.

"Ooooohh!!"

Bella kept licking her pussy, her tongue exploring her folds. Bianca arched her back, feeling the sexfighter's tongue inside her. Meanwhile, Carlos had moved behind Bella, his cock aimed at her asshole. He applied some lube, and started pushing his cock inside her asshole.

"Hnnghh…" Bella groaned, feeling the man's thick cock penetrating her rectum. "Oohh!!"

Bianca squealed as Bella's tongue lapped at her clit, her juices flowing. Bella was moaning and groaning, feeling her ass being filled.

"Ohh, yes! I love this!" Bella moaned.

"Hnngh!" Carlos grunted, pushing his cock into her ass.

"Ahhh!!"

Carlos's cock was stretching her anus, her walls clenching around his shaft.

"Mmm, this feels so good!"

Bella was moaning, her pussy dripping with her juices.

"Ohh, yes! Fuck my ass!"

Bianca moaned, feeling the sexfighter's tongue inside her. Bella was moaning and groaning, feeling the man's cock drilling her anus.

"Hnnghh!"

Carlos grunted, pounding his cock into the sexfighter's rectum. His hips were slapping against her plump ass, his cock driving into her bowels.

"Ahhh!!"

Bella's mouth was wide open, and her juices were flowing.

"Ohh, yes! Keep fucking me!!"

Bella's juices were squirting out, splashing onto the floor as she continued eating out the woman's pussy. Bianca's eyes were glazed and her tongue was sticking out. She was breathing heavily, her breasts heaving.

"I-I'm going to cum!!!"

Bianca squealed as she came all over Bella's face, her juices squirting out.

"A-a-aaahhhh!!!"

"That's it, babe. Cum for me." Bella laughed, lapping up her juices. Then, Carlos grunted as he ejaculated his load deep into the sexfighter's bowels, filling her guts.

"Ahhhhh!!" Bella squealed. "Mmmm… so good." Bella panted, licking her lips. She shuddered as Carlos pulled out his cock from her loose ass. "Next, fuck my pussy. I want you to fuck my pussy in front of your wife. Show her how much of a stud you are."

"Haha, sure." Carlos replied.

Carlos and Bella both got up. He held the sexfighter up from behind and spread her legs, holding her by her thighs. Semen dripped out of her well-fucked anus, which was red and gaping.

"Oh, that was fun." Bianca commented, loving the sight of her husband fucking another woman.

"Haha, glad you liked it." Bella said, her pussy dripping wet.

Carlos aimed his cock at her slit, and shoved his cock inside her cunt.

"Hnnghh!"

He began ramming his cock in and out of her pussy, drilling her cunt.

"Fuck me, fuck me!!" Bella cried out. "Ahhh!!"

"Damn, this feels good."

"Ahhh!!!"

Bella's boobs bounced as the man pounded her pussy. She was moaning and screaming, her pussy gushing.

"Fuck me, fuck me!!" Bella screamed.

"Oohhh!!"

Carlos's fingers dug into her plump thighs, holding her steady as he fucked her. Bella's tongue was sticking out and her eyes were rolled back.

"Ahhh!!" Bella moaned. "Oohh, yesss!!!"

"Nghh, ahh!!" Carlos groaned.

"Ooohhh, yes!!!" Bella cried out. "Fuck me, fuck me, ahhh!!"

"Fucking take this!!" Carlos roared, thrusting his hips.

"Ahhh!! Aaahhhh!!!" Bella screamed, her eyes rolled back and her tongue hanging out.

Her tits were bouncing, and her face was contorted.

"Fuck me, fuck me!! Ahhhh!!! I'm going to cum!!!" Bella screamed.

"Oohhhh, yeah!! Take this!! Aaahhh!!!" Carlos howled, groaning as he emptied his balls inside the sexfighter's cunt, pouring his thick, white semen into her womb.

"O-o-o-o-ooohhhh!!" Bella moaned, her body quivering.

After they both climaxed, the sexfighter and the husband collapsed on the floor, panting heavily.

"Fuck, that was amazing." Bella gasped.

"Yeah, it was." Carlos agreed. He looked at his own wife, who was masturbating to the sight of her husband fucking another woman.

"Suck out your hubby's cum from me, babe." Bella grinned.

"Gladly." Bianca smiled, her fingers still stroking her own pussy. She got up and knelt down, and began slurping out the cum from the sexfighter's pussy.

"Oohh, that feels so good." Bella cooed.

Carlos grinned, enjoying the view. His wife was eagerly sucking the other woman's pussy.
"Yes, yes. Eat my pussy, babe." Bella moaned.

Bianca was licking the sexfighter's folds, her tongue darting in and out.

"Ahhh!! Ahhhh!!!" Bella moaned, her back arching.

She was grabbing the woman's head, her fingers digging into her hair.

"Oohh, ahhh!!"

Bianca's hands were on the sexfighter's thighs, holding her down.

"Yesss!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!"

"Come, suck on my tit, stud." Bella panted, pulling her bikini top down, her big tits jiggling as she looked at Carlos. She wanted her to suck her nipples as she was eaten out by Bianca.

Carlos smiled and grabbed her tits, squeezing them before he began sucking her nipples.

"Oohh!! Oohh!! Ahhh!!" Bella moaned, feeling the man's hot, wet mouth on her nipple, his tongue was dancing on the sensitive nub. Bella's body was trembling, her pussy leaking. "Fuck!! Ahhh!!"

Bella's fingers were digging into the man's hair

"S-suck them!! Oohh!!"

Carlos was sucking and licking her nipple, tasting her flesh.

"Ahhh!!!"

He was pinching and tugging her other nipple, and his tongue was swirling around the nub.

"Fuck!!!"

Bella's legs were shaking, and her pussy was leaking.

"O-o-ooohhhhhh!!!! Ahhhh!!!!"

Bianca was lapping at the sexfighter's folds, and her fingers were inside her wet cunt.

"F-fuck, ahhhh!!!"

Bianca's mouth was filled with the sexfighter's fluids, her juices flooding her taste buds.

"Mm, you taste so good." Bianca grinned.

"Oohh!! Ngh!! Ahhh!! C-cum!!!" Bella squealed. "Ahhh!! Ahhhh, aahhhh!!! I'm going to cum!!"

Her body was convulsing, and her juices were gushing out. Her orgasm was intense and loud.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!"

Bella's toes curled and her body was shaking. Her juices were spilling onto the floor. Then she slumped against Carlos' body, panting.

"Ahhhh, aahhhh... ahhh..."

"Damn, you're one crazy slut." Carlos commented.

"Yeah… mm, that was fun." Bianca said, smiling.

Bella took a minute to recover before she put on a strap-on and said, "I want to fuck your wife. Let's DP her."

"Hehe, okay." Carlos commented.

Carlos laid on his back as Bianca was on him. He was going to fuck her asshole, and Bella would fuck her pussy. The couple were naked and Bella had the strap-on dildo, which was long and thick.

"Alright, let's fuck her together." Bella smirked, her big tits jiggling.

Bianca then lowered her ass onto her husband's cock. Carlos's cock penetrated his wife's asshole, spreading her anal ring and filling her bowels.

"Aahhh!!" Bianca moaned.

"That's it, take my cock in your ass." Carlos grunted.

Bianca started moving her hips, bouncing up and down. Her husband's cock was buried inside her anus.

"Ahh, ahhh!! Oohhh!!" Bianca squealed.

"Yes, ride him, baby. You look so sexy." Bella chuckled.

"Ahh, ahhh!!"

At the same time, Bella pressed her strap-on her cunt, her cuntlips parting as the dildo entered her vaginal canal.

"Oh, that's good." Bella moaned.

"Ahhh!!"

"Ooh, yeah. Take my cock, baby." Bella moaned, thrusting her hips and shoving the dildo inside the woman's cunt.

"Ooohhhh!!!"

The two women were moaning, their bodies trembling.

"Ngh, ahhh!"

Bianca moaned, feeling her husband's cock pounding her anus and the dildo drilling her pussy.

"Ahhh!!"

"Oh yeah, you like that?"

"Ahhh!!!"

"Take it, bitch! Take my cock!!"

"Ahhh, aahhhh!!"

Bianca's body was trembling, and her juices were spilling. Bella was thrusting her hips, shoving the dildo inside the woman's pussy.

"Oh, yes!!"

"Ahh, ahhh, oohhhh!!"

"You're going to take it, and you're going to love it!"

"Aaaahhh!! Ahhhh, aahhhh!!"

"That's it, baby. Moan for me!"

"Mm, ahhh, aahhhh, ahhh!!!"

Bianca was squirting out her juices, her body trembling.

"N-nooo, o-oohh!!!"

"Yes, you love it!!"

"Aaahhhh!!! Mmmmmm!!! Ahh, aahhhh, aaaaahhhh!!!"

Bella kept thrusting her hips, and her tits were jiggling. She was grabbing Bianca's thighs, holding her still.

"Yes, moan for me!!"

"Mm, ahhh, aahhhh, ahhh, oohhhhh!!!"

Bella's hands were digging into her thighs, and her juices were flowing.

"Ahhhh, aahhhh, aahhh!!!"

Bianca was squirting out her juices, and her body was shaking.

"Nggrrghhh!!!" Carlos groaned as he came, his cock pulsing and pumping his wife's asshole full of his hot seed.

"Yes, take it!!" Bella exclaimed, taking a good look of Bianca's lewd face.

"Nggghhhhhh!!!!"
Carlos's cock was spurting out hot semen, and Bianca's anus was being filled with his seed.

"Yes, cum inside her!!!" Bella laughed.

"N-noo, ooohhh!!" Bianca moaned. "Mmm, aahhh, aahhhh, aaaaahhhh!!!"

Bianca came, her juices squirting out and splattering on the floor. Her body was shaking, and her tongue was sticking out.

Carlos, Bianca and Bella were spent, panting heavily. Their bodies were covered in sweat.

"Whew, that was good." Bella said, smiling.

"Hehe, yeah." Carlos laughed, his cock still inside his wife's asshole.

"Hnngh…"

Bianca was still trembling, her body shaking. Her asshole was stuffed with her husband's cum.

"Damn, that was a lot."

"Oh, yeah." Bella grinned, her strap-on dildo dripping with the married woman's juices.

They took their time recovering before it was time for Bella to leave.

"Goodbye, you two." Bella said, winking. She had cleaned up and redressed herself. "Let's meet again next time. And I think you two will make great sexfighters."

"Well, we'll see." Bianca said.

"Haha, thanks for having fun with us." Carlos said, waving.

"No problem. You two are such a sweet couple." Bella laughed.

After Bella left, the Rossis got cleaned up, and went to sleep. They had a lot of fun, and they were looking forward to their next sexfight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.