Soul Calibur VI Female Nude Mod v1.3 (1 Viewer)

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
SCVI_FemaleNudeMod.jpg

Pubic Hair For Female
SCVI_PubicHairForFemale.jpg

Version 1.2 added lower body texture
SCVI_FemaleNudeMod_v1.2.jpg

Can be used for custom characters and original characters!
Please delete the previous beta version before use!

Thanks to everyone in the beta version, the version 1.0 has been released!

The content I posted on deviantart was reported again. I added mosaic, I don’t know if can pass it.
This content has been deleted by the deviantart administrator, you can still download the mod from here.

1.png

My published content settings:
2.png

Update please download from here(My NexusMods Updated)!

Updated Log:
08/06/2019 Added DLC character Cassandra skin texture.

03/26/2019 Added DLC character Amy skin texture.
12/18/2018 Added DLC character 2B skin texture.
11/22/2018 Added normal texture (v1.3).
11/10/2018 Added lower body texture (v1.2).
11/02/2018 Add pubic hair for female. Mod replace heart or box.

10/31/2018 Release version 1.1. I remake the files. There is currently no problem with the game crashing in this version. New version file replace the default underwear and Loincloth.
10/31/2018 Add replace the default underwear. This is a sub mod file that works with the main file.
10/29/2018 Released version 1.0
10/28/2018 Deepen nipple color.

10/25/2018 Add default character skin texture.

Files Description:
Latest Version:
SCVI_FemaleNudeMod_MainFile_v1.3.7z (Replace the default underwear and Loincloth)

SCVI_FemaleNudeMod_OnlyChest_v1.3.7z (Replace the default underwear, Only naked chest.)
SCVI_FemaleNudeMod_DLC_2B_Tex.7z (DLC Character 2B skin texture)

How to use:

Copy .pak file to steamapps\common\SoulcaliburVI\SoulcaliburVI\Content\Paks\~mods
~mods
folder not, pleate manually create!

How to use in game:
See the picture to choose the items to edit in the game!

Attachments

SCVI_FemaleNudeMod_v1.1.7z
3.4 MB · Views: 11,076

SCVI_PubicHairForFemale.7z
2.1 MB · Views: 6,709

SCVI_FemaleNudeMod_MainFile_v1.2.7z
1.7 MB · Views: 5,896

SCVI_FemaleNudeMod_v1.3.7z
11.9 MB · Views: 9,302

SCVI_FemaleNudeMod_OnlyChest_v1.3.7z
3.8 MB · Views: 5,549

SCVI_FemaleNudeMod_DLC_2B_Tex.7z
1.5 MB · Views: 5,842

SCVI_FemaleNudeMod_DLC_Amy_Tex.7z
1.5 MB · Views: 3,288

Last edited:

lunawuff

Potential Patron
This is super awesome. On a side note, it looks like the half-malfested female already has nipple texture.

hngsdrth

Potential Patron
Just a heads up for anyone who might have been in my situation: I was getting a ton of crashes as well as unrendered nipple textures in Libra of Soul with my female character, and the solution was to completely recreate them starting from the race menu.

Edit: Still getting crashes :(

Last edited:

JoeSchmo211

Avid Affiliate
Just wanted to post first of all to say thank you. I think its awesome that the game has barely been out for a week and we already get a quality nude mod. I'm sure improved versions will come from both yourself and others, but this is still great.

Also, just wanted to add that I've been using for 2+ hours now in Libre and Arcade on a few different characters and no crashes whatsoever.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Just wanted to post first of all to say thank you. I think its awesome that the game has barely been out for a week and we already get a quality nude mod. I'm sure improved versions will come from both yourself and others, but this is still great.

Also, just wanted to add that I've been using for 2+ hours now in Libre and Arcade on a few different characters and no crashes whatsoever.

Well, that's certainly good news to read regarding the state of this beta nude female mod.

Imagine the possibilities of what could be done in terms of modding, aside from the occasional nude mods, I would like to see what could be done with the outfits, as well as with the character models (if possible), and hair as well as facial and eye features. You know, something along the lines of what some talented modders like huchi001 has done for DOA5 LR with his incredible character mods adding in completely different characters to the roster by modding existing characters already in the game.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Hey Sakura4, nice Female Beta Mod. So I take it that your mod can be used with any female character in the game, given the fact that the game allows for character customization? Is that correct?

JoeSchmo211

Avid Affiliate
Hey Sakura4, nice Female Beta Mod. So I take it that your mod can be used with any female character in the game, given the fact that the game allows for character customization? Is that correct?

It works to strip the clothes from the SC girls, but they don't have nipples for some reason.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
It works to strip the clothes from the SC girls, but they don't have nipples for some reason.

So what you're basically saying is... we've got a plastic Barbie doll with boobs and no nipples. :oops:

But, the photo at the top of the page shows the mod with nipples. Surely there must be nipple textures somewhere in place for this mod. Odd that it wouldn't show up in game for the mod.

Makes me wonder how the photo of the mod was even taken with nipples intact. :confused:

simkill

Potential Patron
When I looked it over the nipples are very very lightly coloured it may be harder to see for some but they are there. Playing around with the skin tones doesn't make them contrast any better.

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
So what you're basically saying is... we've got a plastic Barbie doll with boobs and no nipples. :oops:

But, the photo at the top of the page shows the mod with nipples. Surely there must be nipple textures somewhere in place for this mod. Odd that it wouldn't show up in game for the mod.

Makes me wonder how the photo of the mod was even taken with nipples intact. :confused:

I only added the color texture of the custom character. Other light and shadow textures have not been added, and the texture of the game's default character has not been added.

Belmod7

Potential Patron
Hello. Thanks for making the mod. Now I was wondering is there the possibility of making a version were the models are only topless. I would not like to lose the loin cloth customization.

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Hello. Thanks for making the mod. Now I was wondering is there the possibility of making a version were the models are only topless. I would not like to lose the loin cloth customization.

No, because the modified model will have this shader error problem, it has not been resolved. Others modder may have a solution.
Now hide the underwear mesh without modifying the model.

Belmod7

Potential Patron
No, because the modified model will have this shader error problem, it has not been resolved. Others modder may have a solution.
Now hide the underwear mesh without modifying the model.

Oh sorry I thought you were going to keep working on this mod.

Bogard

Potential Patron
Do you have 1 without nip textures, just the clean original Model?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.