Djidona

Potential Patron
i'm sorry but how i can instal the position in the original game and how i can use it ? your game doesn't work for me.
thank

sorrowww

Content Creator
Coder
Modder
Designer
Writer
i'm sorry but how i can instal the position in the original game and how i can use it ? your game doesn't work for me.
thank
Join the discord, I will personally walk you through your issue cause those are easy fixes

yosiema77

Avid Affiliate
Hello,
I like this game, thanks sorrowww!
Noticed 1 bug so far - when I try to talk to the boss in Marcellus Inc I get black screen - I tried resetting loader, restarting loader even restarting computer. Can it be fixed?

Edit: Same happens when I enter alleyway.

Last edited:

sorrowww

Content Creator
Coder
Modder
Designer
Writer
Hello,
I like this game, thanks sorrowww!
Noticed 1 bug so far - when I try to talk to the boss in Marcellus Inc I get black screen - I tried resetting loader, restarting loader even restarting computer. Can it be fixed?

Edit: Same happens when I enter alleyway.
Hey, I’m not sure where I landed on the boss stuff, I might have suspended it mid progress so it may be the games fault.

Join the discord dude, I’m much more available to answer all your questions there

Futa-worship

Potential Patron
i think i may have done done something wrong, my game only runs at 20 fps, but super deepthroat runs just fine, im most certainly able to run the game with my specs and its not linked to the quality/graphics

Donald_TrumpXX

Potential Patron
I am having trouble with the game, for some reason, none of the bars ever increase, and I am unable to raise the romance bar or sex bar with any woman, what must I do?

GuyW

Vivacious Visitor
Great update! I'm still figuring out everything that changed, but I can see that it was a lot.

Here's some minor typos I noticed.
  • Possibly typo: on the initial_settings line, there's a section that reads [...] "Outfits.Outfit22.cuffs":"Long Fingernails,0,0,0,1","Outfits.Outfit10.eyewear":"Square Glasses,0,0,0,1","Outfits.Outfit23.panties"[...]
    • Based on context, Outfit10 probably should be Outfit22
  • Minor typo on line that starts with StreetEncounterSex1:
    • remove the {"style":"thought"} at the end
  • Minor typo on the line starting with hand_job_stroke:"[LOOK_DOWN][BLINK]Theat feels good
    • Theat should be That

sorrowww

Content Creator
Coder
Modder
Designer
Writer
Great update! I'm still figuring out everything that changed, but I can see that it was a lot.

Here's some minor typos I noticed.
  • Possibly typo: on the initial_settings line, there's a section that reads [...] "Outfits.Outfit22.cuffs":"Long Fingernails,0,0,0,1","Outfits.Outfit10.eyewear":"Square Glasses,0,0,0,1","Outfits.Outfit23.panties"[...]
    • Based on context, Outfit10 probably should be Outfit22
  • Minor typo on line that starts with StreetEncounterSex1:
    • remove the {"style":"thought"} at the end
  • Minor typo on the line starting with hand_job_stroke:"[LOOK_DOWN][BLINK]Theat feels good
    • Theat should be That
Hey thanks for this feedback. I’ll look into these things. You should join the sdt discord

m2386876

Editor
Hello, author, can you share your discord channel again? The previous sharing seems to have expired.thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.