Slingerbult's Loader Dialogues (NEW: Sexy Sisters Saga, chapter 4!) (2 Viewers)

Jaxx

Content Creator
Well, it sure won't be used for the same purpose... :grin:
But don't worry, I wasn't very serious about it

Jaxx

Content Creator
Guys... I know it's not the place for such question, but I can't figure out why I'm having a very anoying bug, obviously related to animtools, and since it appears there are experienced people on this thread, do you mind if I'm asking ?

Jaxx

Content Creator
Well, when I switch back to the default animitools_atv_defaultsdt, after some specific animittools positions only (not all), and when it's done inside a dialog (does not occur manually), when the girl reaches half of the dick head, she's knocked back, wich makes any manual or automatic animation impossible, it's just impossible to play anymore. The only way to get rid of that bug is to hit the reset button from the scene option panel.
I couldn't figure out so far what parameter from the previous position is triggering this bug, nor why it only happens when the previous position is called inside a dialog only.
Did you ever encounter that issue ? Any idea ?

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Nope, I've never encountered a "knock back" effect like that. Mostly when I've had trouble with oral automation, the problem has been the charcode throat resist level being too high. However that just meant she got stuck half way despite having deepthroated - there was no knock back.

The DA trigger [PULL_OFF] could cause such an effect. Are you using it?
Sharpshooter mod can cause problems with automation - try disabling it. In fact, try disabling all non-essential mods (not animtools etc) and see if that helps - if it does, you know it's not just the position but how it interacts with something else.
Have you tried going into the dialogue log to see what's going on? Options menu, edit dialogue, log.
Does it get better over time, like if you throat her several times and try to wear down any resistance?
If you add a [DEEPTHROAT] trigger after the problematic position change, does it help?
You could go position file hunting and change settings in the offending position file, especially stuff that has to do with oral behavior, and replace it with values in positions that don't cause problems. See if that helps and thus isolate what is causing the problems.

A few ideas off the top of my head. Let us know what you find!

DrZombi

Content Creator
I'm not sure that we have experienced the exact same bug, but reading you, it really feels like that nasty bug I've had while writing some of my dialogues. The problem is that I know I got rid of it, but I just can't remember what the problem was :frown:

I remember than changing the dick size just one point (and going back to previous size if you want) did stop this strange behavior (Useful to know as a player, when you want to get rid of this quickly, but not as a writer if you want to avoid it completely). And I also seem to remember that you're right when suspecting animtools. I'll continue to let this turn around in my head and if I can remember this better I'll come and tell you ! (I think that it was something like moving the [ANIMTOOLS_] trigger to another place in my dialogue and it solved the problem). Do you have something like this Dialogue 1 -> Calling animtools position -> Loading dialogue 2 and then it begins to shit everywhere ? I think this was my problem, and I moved my [ANIMTOOLS_] trigger to the main dialogue instead of my launching/initiliazer dialogue.

Are you experiencing this bug as a player or a writer ?

Jaxx

Content Creator
So... I tried what you guys suggested as soon as I saw your answers. Here are mines ^^

Like I said, maybe poorly, the glitch doesn't occur when I manually load (F2) the default position after I loaded a custom one, everything works fine.
It happens only when I do that through [ANIMTOOLS_IdidntEvenKnowIcouldBeFuckedLikeThat] (that's a joke, I have no such file named like this lol), and only with some animtools positions, not all of them.
Before I ask for help, I tried many changes in the animtool position settings, even in the animtools mod settings, unsuccessfully.
I used a minimal dialog to debug it, and the switching back to an oral position (default one in my case) after some positions (the previous one was a doggy one, but some other doggy do not trigger the issue) was just enough to make that glitch occur.

The [DEEPTHROAT] trigger didn't change anything, I tried with lowest values for intro resistance and throat resistance with no difference. By the way I never noticed any impact on using [DEEPTHROAT] generaly speaking, I'm not sure I really understood how it really works, or it just doesn't work for me, that's odd.

Howerver, changing the dick size like you suggested DrZombi worked just fine ! I ran several tests and so far moving the [ANIMTOOL_] trigger didn't really made any difference, but I don't mind writing 2 more lines to use the dick size workarround, I'll manage to include it in some settings lines where it won't add any waiting time.

I didn't looked further, so I can't tell if an interraction with another mod would explain the issue, but I'll probably check it later cause I'd really like to know where could it come from.

I encountered all of this writing a funny story were a secretary gets the very spanking that you Sligerbult inspired me :grin: (that's just the start)
I wonder if the result won't trigger more laugh than anything else hahaha
Anyway, if ever the result is satisfying enough, I might translate it and share it with you guys.

Thank you for your swift and efficient help ! And don't hesitate if I can ever help back, I'm not too unexperienced either :tongue:

DrZombi

Content Creator
but I don't mind writing 2 more lines to use the dick size workarround, I'll manage to include it in some settings lines where it won't add any waiting time.

That's what I wanted to do at first but then it annoyed me so much that I finally found how to resolve it. I feel so dumb not being able to remind how now... The worst thing is that it happened to me twice and the second time I also had to re-search because I did not remember either :grin:

Anyway, if ever the result is satisfying enough, I might translate it and share it with you guys.

If the FRA in your name means what I think it means, don't even bother to translate it if you want me to have a first look :rolleyes:
And one final advice: if you are almost sure that you will want to translate your dialogue and share it at some point, do it right from the start !! It's been a major pain for me having to translate all the lines of my "Fin de soirée" !! Now I write everything directly in english only !!

Jaxx

Content Creator
It's been a major pain for me having to translate all the lines of my "Fin de soirée"
Haha yeah... I remember now, seeing that dialog gave me a hint about that... but don't worry, I'm really comfortable with it :wink:
Maybe I should start a private conversation with both of you to share ideas and workaround, I don't want to polute Slingerbult's thread anymore, but only if you like the idea, I wouldn't want to bother any of you :smile:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
just barely saw this previous conversation.

when you get it to a point where putting her mouth on the head of the penis causes her to suddenly pull back, does going into the animtools mod page and hitting the 'vars' button fix it?

cause if so, sounds like i might have forgotten something.

also oops, i think i released my loaderpack 7 with in-loader editing enabled. i'll change that default setting sometime

Jaxx

Content Creator
the animtools mod page and hitting the 'vars' button
You mean the 'Vars' button on the animtools page from the loader tab ? That one ?

[EDIT]: If so, it doesn't fix the issue, just tried unsuccessfuly.

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
You mean the 'Vars' button on the animtools page from the loader tab ? That one ?

[EDIT]: If so, it doesn't fix the issue, just tried unsuccessfuly.
hmm, well if you have an extremely trimmed dialog that can recreate this, send it my way and i'll see what i can debug

Jaxx

Content Creator
I had one... I tried to recreate it this morning, but I was very surprised to see it occuring randomly, it confuses me more and more...
I'll come back to you when I'll have something reliable to provide.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Nope, my current SDT hiatus is still going strong! Having found shadowverse just yesterday, it's hard to say how long it will last. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.