Slingerbult's Loader Dialogues (NEW: Sexy Sisters Saga, chapter 4!) (1 Viewer)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
You can find most of my recent work in my bundle in the resource manager:
Slingerbult Dialogue Bundle (updated 29-11-2016)

Apart from the loader and my choice of mods and clothing, it contains my work as detailed below.

"DynamicDialogue (DD) is a bundle for writing advanced dialogues in an easy way. It comes prepacked with AnimTools, DialogueActions and a few other mods that make for a smoother and more realistic experience. You can also use it as is, if you don't care about thoughts and spoken lines.

However, the primary use for DD is to serve as a template for your next dialogue project. The more advanced stuff is already done - you have a button-based settings menu that control position changes and other aspects that should be generic to many dialogue projects, so all you need to do is add some creative writing. [...] You can think of DD as an expanded Options menu that enables the game to get the full benefit of AnimTools and DialogueActions.
"

Sexy Sisters Saga

This is an excerpt from the full walkthrough contained in the downloadable bundle. This part of the walkthrough gives more general background without spoiling any specific challenges.

The plot revolves around the sisters Alice (21) and Becky (17) who live together with their parents. However, they often have the house to themselves since their folks are away on extended business trips. The plot begins with your first sexual encounter with Alice, after a period of dating. She is relatively inexperienced and somewhat of a prude, so you will have to take it easy with her, at first at least.

Unlike many other SDT dialogues, Alice won't just passively object to being treated too roughly, she will get angry and forcibly resist such attempts. Even trying repeatedly is likely to land you a game over, where you will have to restart the dialogue from the latest chapter beginning. The dialogue uses save variables and automatically saves your progress once you've completed a chapter. You can reset your progress by accessing a reset menu by pulling the girl up or down (hold the left mouse button and pull her up or down). Resetting will restart the game from chapter 1 with a clean slate.

Not only is the point in the story saved however, but also how you preferred to play it. The game uses two variables, ”gentle” and ”rough”. Broadly speaking, you get gentle points by respecting Alice's wishes, and rough points for having your way with her – but earning rough points is far more likely to produce a game over, since they balance on the edge of what she accepts. You can pursue them both, but they are sometimes mutually exclusive. After chapter 1, what dialogue options you are presented with and what paths to completion of the chapter that are open or closed to you will depend on your rough and gentle scores. This means that if you play all chapters from start to finish, you will only have discovered one path to completion, and you will probably have a very different experience replaying in another style.

The game will never require you to make any adjustments via the Options menu to clear a chapter or reveal a dialogue option. It may require you to wait or press the left mouse button or spacebar at certain moments, but all you need to complete a chapter is in the game. Don't load positions, adjust moods, arm positions or even clothing manually via the Options menu, as this might cause weird things to happen. Also avoid auto mode if you can – the game features automated ”cut scenes” at certain points to make the back-and-forth mouse action less tedious.

Last edited:

Cipher

Potential Patron
I've twice tried to download it but then been notified by Firefox that it may contain a virus or spyware?

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Cipher: No idea why this might be. Can you download other zip-archives from solidifies without getting such notices? You could see if you're getting the same results with Fleack's and WeeWillie's bundles. If you do, it's probably safe to download my archive too. I'm on a fairly new mac and haven't noticed any malware issues.

Cipher

Potential Patron
Yeah I have downloaded other zips including the WeeWillie's bundle and they gave me no trouble.
EDIT: just downloaded one of Fleacks dialogue zips, no issue

Last edited:

Slingerbult

Content Creator
OK, I scanned for malware and found 3 adbots that I removed. Don't think they made it into the zip-file, but just in case I recompressed the archive and uploaded it again:
DynamicDialogue.zip - Solidfiles

Let me know if this version works better for you, in that case I'll update the link in the OP. After googling a bit, it seems common that AV programs misidentifies zip-archives on solidifies as viruses, even though they are fine. Hope that helps!

Cipher

Potential Patron
Still blocked, but the thing is it's the browser (Firefox) that blocks it, not my antivirus. From the looks of it Google's "Safe Browsing" would be the culprit, so Chrome is also affected.

Downloaded it with IE now, scanned it with Panda Antivirus and Malwarebytes, no hits.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Awesome, used Malwarebytes for mac myself before I reuploaded. So anyway, when you've had a chance to try it I would love to hear what you think about the actual content as well :)

M

mad_fanboy

Awesome template, helped me understand a lot but I don't understand how to write lines which trigger while vaginal or anal sex. Could you maybe post a sample line?

Slingerbult

Content Creator
mad_fanboy: Glad you liked it! The best thing is if you refer to the AnimTools documentation (the entire mod including documentation is bundled with the DD template), where the various line types and how they trigger are specified (the document is called "user guide - loader mode.txt"). The DD template uses neither of these (except cuminher, which is AnimTools specific), so you can just use whatever you like.

Also, some AnimTools lines work better with some positions and some work better with others. For example, I wasn't able to trigger bodycontactspaceheldpush (yeah, it's really called that!) that well using the DD positions, but bodycontactspaceheldpushinhilt worked every time so it got a bit repetitive.

Cipher

Potential Patron
Awesome template, helped me understand a lot but I don't understand how to write lines which trigger while vaginal or anal sex. Could you maybe post a sample line?
Didn't have much time to play around with it but it looks like an excellent platform for some great dialogues.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Uhm... what? How are you getting a .dmg file in there? There is:
a) A zip-bundle that you open with any old zip extraction program such as the unarchiver (usually included in your OS)
b) The loader which you open with a stand alone flash player (see the link in the loader thread in the loader forum)

A .dmg is a mac disc image so I have no idea how you're getting that.

astounded

Avid Affiliate
Thank you for the work. I'm impressed by what you can do with the scripting (positions, etc) but I especially appreciate that you've created a realistic and hot look and behavior. I will now see if I can add a dialog.

jase

Vivacious Visitor
If no one else is going to say it, I'll say it here: those photorealistic hairs are a jarring mismatch for the art style. They look like ass. Please don't follow in Fleak's footsteps.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I like them (the ones I've selected at least - not all or in general) and this is a template with detailed instructions on how to change the girls (hairs or whatever) to your liking. So if you don't like it, change it! It's as simple as that :)

jase

Vivacious Visitor
So if you don't like it, change it! It's as simple as that :)
Well that goes without saying; my moreclothing settings is 775 lines long. The thing is that every one of these hairs look good, until they're in the context of the game, where they stick out like a hairy black wart.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I think they only look weird if you use the large hairs where the fact that they are all non-dynamic really stands out. But I'm no fan of anime style non-dynamic large hairs either. I suppose arguing what style of hair is hottest is kinda moot in a forum where sexual tastes ranges from monstrous creatures with extra dicks and tentacles to innocent schoolgirls getting raped by their brothers etc. There are many things that might irk the aesthetically sensitive person. I for one am glad that we have the option of photorealistic hairs, though I wouldn't go overboard as much as Fleak did.

Nachtwache

Potential Patron
If no one else is going to say it, I'll say it here: those photorealistic hairs are a jarring mismatch for the art style. They look like ass. Please don't follow in Fleak's footsteps.
To each their own, I haven't touched non-photorealistic hair since I found Fleack's and other's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.