SkullGirls redo with costumes? (1 Viewer)

jhuebert95

Potential Patron
I just recently found "skullgirls" in the archive, but there aren't any swf costumes and the hair is...well it could use another try. I tried to assemble the costumes from the provided clothing in SDT but they have a ton of extra stuff in their costumes as well, such as Parasoul (attached) needs long sleeves which can't be done without using an import to my knowledge... If you can make the hair dynamic, that'd be awesome, but if not that's totally cool too! :) Thanks in advance to whoever is willing to try this out!

Attachments

• parasoul.png
    parasoul.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 292

jhuebert95

Potential Patron
better? You'll have to mirror the image because it's the wrong side of her. Plus I'm hoping we can get Parasoul's costume made into an swf with the hair all in one XD.

Attachments

• skull_girls__parasoul_by_jayspadey-d56w7t1.jpg
    skull_girls__parasoul_by_jayspadey-d56w7t1.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 145

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
@ dante -

Don't know who this "Parasouls" is but who doesn't like a short, short, short black dress? Lot of the refs were super-deformed but here are some (one?) that might help.

Oh, yeah, and seconded! (Thirded?) And hmm, your "little black dress" would be a good starting point, yah? Your mod, not the one you may or may not be wearing. Not that there's anything wrong with that...moving on, eh!. ;-)

Best ref (so far)...

Meh-ish Refs...

Eight of the Skull Girls for maybe later? (Needs better refs)...

@ jhuebert95 -
To your feet, Man of Candy! Post some more refs!

And, "To your feet, men of candy"? That's a hilarious tag-line.

EDIT -
Wait, that's canopy, not candy. Like an umbrella or a parasol. Whoops, guess that almost makes sense. She has a cult of Umbrella Fetish Men?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
zzaapp002 said:
And hmm, your "little black dress" would be a good starting point, yah? Your mod, not the one you may or may not be wearing. Not that there's anything wrong with that...moving on, eh!. ;-)

Shhh... Don't tell ::)

zzaapp002 said:
Best ref (so far)...

PERFECT! Now that I can use :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.