SDT Loader question (2 Viewers)

ModGuy

Content Creator
Lurker9000 said:
... but please update the Loader to the newest version soon(tm) ::)

Seen this and noticed how long it had been since the last update.
I wanted to release something significant for 5.0, so this will be 4.9b instead.

Sorry for the wait, didn't realize that people anticipated releases.

Faceless

Content Creator
Shit doesn't load anymore, ModGuy. It works if there's an official swf import in mods.txt, but if not nothing else loads.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Faceless said:
Shit doesn't load anymore, ModGuy. It works if there's an official swf import in mods.txt, but if not nothing else loads.

Works for me - although I've only tested so many mods.
Perhaps there's something preventing your mods from loading successfully.
Upload the character folder that's giving you problems.

EDIT:

Related: Included example mod "SWFOfficial" uses SWF.txt, should be "Mods.txt".

EDIT2:
gollum said:
1) bug: having something like "hair:misato,1,1,0;" in the code.txt loads as "hair:misato,1,1,1;"

2) feature: please add "his hand stance" to settings.txt

1. Doesn't seem to happen in 4.9b, not sure if I fixed it so go ahead and check.
2. Will have a look.

EDIT3:
Done with arm position.

Faceless

Content Creator
ModGuy said:
Works for me - although I've only tested so many mods.
Perhaps there's something preventing your mods from loading successfully.
Upload the character folder that's giving you problems.
Well, here's one of them anyway, since all of the ones without swf imports are spazzing out.

Attachments

Blindfold.zip
236 KB · Views: 141

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
Hello,

I'v just recently find out about SDT & about this site, just wanted to thank you guys for the amazing job :)

Also I have a few questions, I recently DL'd both v4.9a & "v3.8 for dummies.v2".

First when I usually load up Loader.swf (especially from v4.9a) my computer/browser starts to lag ALOT after few minutes, any idea what might be causing this?

On the other hand loader.exe from v3.8 doesn't lag at all, but it doesnt have everything that v4.9 offers. I tried copying the 3.8 loader to 4.9 folder, but obviously it doesn't load any mods not to my surprise=)

21oygqe.jpg
<- Is there a simple way to get that working in v4.9a or is it built in for 3.8 only? (tried binding the keys from keys.swf but It didnt work for some reason)

Sorry for the simple questions, im really quite clueless at this so dont bite my head off ^^

I did manage to get many mods working on both versions however =)

So just to clear things out v3.8 is the newest loader.exe available right now?

desperatefapper

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
desperatefapper said:
Found another potential bug. I get different characters when I advance with a shortcut key vs click on the character from the right-hand menu. Sometimes various hairs/mods are left when pressing the shortcut key to move to a new character.

Was due to same problem here:

ModGuy said:
chair said:
Is it intended that you can't load mods from the right-hand menu cumulatively any more? Every time I click a name in the list it resets everything and just loads that mod on its own.

This is done on purpose, for now anyway.
Something changed internally so I just disabled it.

Try manual resetting for now.

Should be fixed now.

I found another bug I think. When a character contains an audio mod (loaded from Mods.txt), the rest of the character doesn't load. Hm, actually it might go beyond audio dialogues, a bunch of SWF characters won't load now either (loaded from SWF.txt).

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Dotar said:
Hello,

I'v just recently find out about SDT & about this site, just wanted to thank you guys for the amazing job :)

Also I have a few questions, I recently DL'd both v4.9a & "v3.8 for dummies.v2".

First when I usually load up Loader.swf (especially from v4.9a) my computer/browser starts to lag ALOT after few minutes, any idea what might be causing this?

On the other hand loader.exe from v3.8 doesn't lag at all, but it doesnt have everything that v4.9 offers. I tried copying the 3.8 loader to 4.9 folder, but obviously it doesn't load any mods not to my surprise=)

21oygqe.jpg
<- Is there a simple way to get that working in v4.9a or is it built in for 3.8 only? (tried binding the keys from keys.swf but It didnt work for some reason)

Sorry for the simple questions, im really quite clueless at this so dont bite my head off ^^

I did manage to get many mods working on both versions however =)

So just to clear things out v3.8 is the newest loader.exe available right now?
There has never been a loader.exe... Modguy didn't release the loader for dummies... It lags because your computer sucks and you are loading it in a web browser... Use the flash standalone player... forget the 3.8 loader for dummies, that's stupid and old...

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
quick one:
Code:
;----Her------------------------
;
noResistance=0
noInitialResistance=0
;setBreath from 0 to 40 - 40 being passed out. Purely aesthetic.
;setBreath=25
;cumAlpha needs keepCum enabled. I should probably update this...
;cumAlpha=0.5
;breastFirmness=0.2
allowBreathLevel=80
allowRecover=25
throatBulgeAmount=0          <--
;
;
;----Menu Settings--------------
;
ballsVisible=0
dialogueChecked=1
throatBulgeAmount=1          <--
introResistance=50
defaultStyle=default

double entry for throatbulgeamount

edit:
ModGuy said:
1. Doesn't seem to happen in 4.9b, not sure if I fixed it so go ahead and check.
on first glance it seems to be fixed, so yay ;)

ModGuy

Content Creator
Okay!

For SWF mods getting loaded I think I've found the culprit.
I only check the official "g.customElementLoader.swfModsLoaded" before continuing.

Should be fixed if I can stop being so slow.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
ModGuy said:
EDIT3:
Done with arm position.
Maybe I'm stupid, but I can't seem to find anything regarding the arm position (except of course the ingame menu).
only thing slightly related I found was armhold, so could you please be so kind as to enlighten me or point me in the right direction?

also the loader resets the char every time loader.swf is loaded (tried "resetCharOnChange" 1 and 0)

As a sidenote:
could you be bothered to use the latest sdt in case you update something, since konan seems to have fixed a couple of dialogue-issues in the meantime?
pretty please? :)

ModGuy

Content Creator
gollum said:
ModGuy said:
EDIT3:
Done with arm position.
Maybe I'm stupid, but I can't seem to find anything regarding the arm position (except of course the ingame menu).
only thing slightly related I found was armhold, so could you please be so kind as to enlighten me or point me in the right direction?

I forgot to mention - expect this in the next release.
I'm still working on bugs but I think I'm on to a few things.

For now, I've fixed the whole SWF loading nonsense Faceless. Thanks for noticing that absolutely critical bug.
New hair loading algo - AGAIN:

Code:
var q = eDOM.getDefinition("obj.LoadedModPackage");
var hair = new q("customHair");
g.customElementLoader.proxyHairPackage = hair;
g.customElementLoader.browsingForHair= true;
hair.tryToLoadFilePath("Mods/" + cData + "/Hair.png", blank, g.customElementLoader.hairLoaderComplete);

Expect in next release.

gollum said:
1. also the loader resets the char every time loader.swf is loaded (tried "resetCharOnChange" 1 and 0)
2. could you use the latest sdt pretty please? :)

1. Will have a look, but I think I accidentally just fixed that.
2. No problem. Maybe.

EDIT:
Released.

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks for the new Loader, it was highly anticipated!

One tiny bug with custom nipples still exists:
When using separate nipples they switch places occasionally (about at every third time you start the Loader) so Nipple1.swf has to be renamed to Nipple2.swf and vice versa.
Is there a way to fix this, its kinda weird when you start with her dressed up...

booster

Avid Affiliate
modguy, didn't you say there was a hotkey for making her open her mouth and stick tongue out? or did you remove that (awesome) feature?

edit for bug report: his 2nd arm isn't moving anymore

ModGuy

Content Creator
gollum said:
4.9c still resets the char

It shouldn't unless that option is enabled.
Upload your SDT folder.

rufferto said:
When using separate nipples they switch places occasionally

Seriously? Will have a look.

EDIT:
They load the same every time for me.

booster said:
modguy, didn't you say there was a hotkey for making her open her mouth and stick tongue out? or did you remove that (awesome) feature?

edit for bug report: his 2nd arm isn't moving anymore

1. The hotkey is still there as "Toggle Tongue"
2. Fixed it - RENDER event was playing up.

sdtaddict121

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
1. The hotkey is still there as "Toggle Tongue"

Thanks for the update. I read the setup files included over and over. But I cannot figure out how to set the Toggle Tongue to a hotkey. An explanation on to how to setup the hotkey will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for all the hard work you do making this program awesomer

ModGuy

Content Creator
sdtaddict121 said:
Thanks for the update. I read the setup files included over and over. But I cannot figure out how to set ...

In order to use the hotkeys/shortcuts in the loader you have to set them up.
The setup procedure is fairly straightforward:

Load Keys.swf
Press the desired key you wish to bind each displayed action to.
Save the Shortcuts.txt file at the end to the same folder as Loader.swf

After doing this, each bound key will activate it's allocated function.

As I understand, the newest setup guide did not actually include "Toggle tongue" which could have been the source of your confusion.
But for anything regarding hotkeys it's more or less going to be Keys.swf

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
There has never been a loader.exe... Modguy didn't release the loader for dummies... It lags because your computer sucks and you are loading it in a web browser... Use the flash standalone player... forget the 3.8 loader for dummies, that's stupid and old...

Hey thanks for the reply, I downloaded the standalone flash player. Yet same problem exists it starts to lag after enough mods are applied.

My current comp setup is as follows: Radeon 5850 HD HIS, Intel I7 920, Asus P6T, 6gig memory.. on todays standards its not that good anymore, but its certainly good enough to run flash player better than this(?)

CPU Usage is around 30% when I use the flash player. 3-5 times higher than a normal video game would use CPU O_o

It runs fine as small screen, but if I want to use full screen/nearly full screen its starts to lag.

Is there someway to enable quadcore support for the flash player or you guys got any other suggestions for the problem?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Dotar said:

Hey thanks for the reply, I downloaded the standalone flash player. Yet same problem exists it starts to lag after enough mods are applied.

My current comp setup is as follows: Radeon 5850 HD HIS, Intel I7 920, Asus P6T, 6gig memory.. on todays standards its not that good anymore, but its certainly good enough to run flash player better than this(?)

CPU Usage is around 30% when I use the flash player. 3-5 times higher than a normal video game would use CPU O_o

It runs fine as small screen, but if I want to use full screen/nearly full screen its starts to lag.

Is there someway to enable quadcore support for the flash player or you guys got any other suggestions for the problem?
No, flash sucks, there really isn't much you can do about that. sorry.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
ModGuy said:
gollum said:
4.9c still resets the char

It shouldn't unless that option is enabled.
Upload your SDT folder.

Used a fresh download of your archive to verify it... maybe it's something on my end, but I didn't change anything since the last release. Anything I can try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.