SDT Loader question (6 Viewers)

booster

Avid Affiliate
well it was no real widescreen, but the graphics weren't cut by the frames of the background anymore when zooming in

desperatefapper

Potential Patron
Hey it looks like v4.9 broke the audio dialogues from here:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1660.0

Whenever I try to load them I get the big "SDT Mod" "Load from Modding panel" error message.

danx12

Potential Patron
desperatefapper said:
Hey it looks like v4.9 broke the audio dialogues from here:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1660.0

Whenever I try to load them I get the big "SDT Mod" "Load from Modding panel" error message.

I have this problem to. I thought i was the only one. It seems to trigger that error when my maid character was loaded i removed the maid hat and it was fine but if i put it back on i get that error. The maid hat was a non loader swf mod.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Went back a few pages and I didnt see anything except a link on the front page for which I think was/is the Mod Manager:

Manager:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xdqcxfrzm7da1z1

What happened to the Mod Manager that was in eariler verisons of the Loader? The swf used to cleanly import swf files and manage them.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
not sure if I missed anything in the guide/notes, but it seems the new version doesn't save menu settings like toggling spit off and the zoom settings

K

Kitore

gollum said:
not sure if I missed anything in the guide/notes, but it seems the new version doesn't save menu settings like toggling spit off and the zoom settings

Yeah, I've been having this problem too. For me, it doesn't save options and custom characters.

To try to find out what was wrong, I opened the loader/SDT while also having the folder where it saves your options and custom characters (C:\Users\YOURNAME\Appdata\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash player\etc.\etc.), and I noticed that when I ran the loader after previously changing the options, it deleted the .sol files. However, when I did the same without the loader and just running SDT.swf directly, the .sol files didn't get deleted.

I'm not sure exactly what's causing the problem, but this is as much as I could find out by myself.

ModGuy

Content Creator
gollum said:
Seems the new version doesn't save settings.

My bad, was clearing saves on startup as part of debugging.

AaRL said:
What happened to the Mod Manager?

No longer developed.

Working on dialogue bug.

EDIT:
Fixed dialogue bug, was using the wrong applicationDomain:
Code:
eDOM.getDefinition("SDTMods.ModPackage");
to:
Code:
e.target.applicationDomain.getDefinition("SDTMods.ModPackage");

EDIT2:

v4.9a released.
Cheers for finding bugs AND reporting them.

jackofblades

Potential Patron
it also seems that whenever I try to load a Hair mod I get this blue screen with who made the mod up

EDIT: nevermind I got the newer one and now its fixed. kudos

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
What was wrong with it? Is there a simply way now to load the mods? Ive been adding them manually. Creating folders, moving and renaming each mod since I updated. Wish I had an eariler verison that still had the Mod Manager. I havent used the loader in a while since Ive been focusing on my dialogues. :/

Gordon

Potential Patron
Is there an option to mark how far you can pull her head back? So she doesnt leave the Dicks tip in auto mode.

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor
ModGuy said:
v4.9a released.

I might be the only one using this option, but I can´t load custom nipples anymore in v4.9/v4.9a?
Is it a bug or do I have to change something with my files? All the other swf imports work fine.

Faceless

Content Creator
Bwah? I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen...

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 332
flashlog.txt
367 bytes · Views: 136

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
rufferto said:
ModGuy said:
v4.9a released.

I might be the only one using this option, but I can´t load custom nipples anymore in v4.9/v4.9a?
Is it a bug or do I have to change something with my files? All the other swf imports work fine.
Are you manually loading them, or loading them internally?

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor
Anonymous said:
Are you manually loading them, or loading them internally?

Hmm, I have them in their respective folders within the Mods folder and use the tab on the right side to load the mod.
So internally, I guess?

chair

Potential Patron
Is it intended that you can't load mods from the right-hand menu cumulatively any more? Every time I click a name in the list it resets everything and just loads that mod on its own.

ModGuy

Content Creator
chair said:
Is it intended that you can't load mods from the right-hand menu cumulatively any more? Every time I click a name in the list it resets everything and just loads that mod on its own.

This is done on purpose, for now anyway.
Something changed internally so I just disabled it.

EDIT: Fixing bugs in the hue saving algo.
For some reason I was referencing data from a list using movieclips as the reference to a separate list and just assuming the index was the same.
Of course as more mods are loaded the references get jumbled so that was an issue.
Also, the code has been generally cleaned.

Also fixed the issue where the objects on the stage of a mod would sometimes appear - due to lazy redeclaration of the modLoader object.

EDIT2:

Blank colorTransforms are no longer applied - all they'd do is reset the effect anyway.
Where blank = [1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0]

EDIT3:
rufferto said:
I might be the only one using this option, but I can´t load custom nipples anymore in v4.9/v4.9a?.

Fixed.
Kona tidied up and I didn't fix my code.
He changed the path for the right nipple from:
Code:
her.torso.getChildAt(0).rightBreast.nipple;
to:
Code:
her.torso.midLayer.rightBreast.nipple;

EDIT4:

Faceless said:
Bwah? I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen...

If it's about mods not resetting, I'm not sure yet.
Try manual resetting for now.

desperatefapper

Potential Patron
Found another potential bug. I get different characters when I advance with a shortcut key vs click on the character from the right-hand menu. Sometimes various hairs/mods are left when pressing the shortcut key to move to a new character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.