SDT Loader question (2 Viewers)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'm having some problem with dowloading the loader, when i click on the button to download the loader it just make me go to another page of the forum without downloading anything , can someone help me ?

Go to this page -> SDT Loader. It looks like the picture below. The download button is next to the big white arrow.
SDT_LOADER_DWNLOAD.jpg

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Deleted member 244242

Vivacious Visitor
I'm having trouble with getting the loader to work. When I try running the loader on windows10, I am greeted with a grey screen and a message that reads "error loading sdt.swf".

Faceless

Content Creator
Deleted member 244242 Deleted member 244242 Two possibilities immediately come to mind:
  1. you didn't extract the archive and are trying to run the game directly from inside it
  2. you extracted the archive but SDT.swf is not in the same location as loader.swf

mrab

Potential Patron
In total, the loader has been downloaded around 513338 times.

Download

Make sure to use the standalone player whenever possible, this can help to prevent potential issues:
Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads
Please note that the focus is on "Projector", you may use any version of the player that you wish but it must be at least v10.3
Note: It is now preferred to NOT use a more recent version of Flash Player due to Adobe's new security features. More info here.
Adobe%20Flash%20Player%20-%20Downloads.png

The loader is a project which aims to implement various experimental features in to SDT which may or may not end up being added officially in the future.
This includes loading characters along with extra custom modifications not currently possible with official mod formats, as well as more technical features such as the physics of the game.
It also aims to extend the functionality of existing features such as the addition of custom hotkeys.
Produces a list of system font names (Fonts.txt), usable in dialogues.
Can a dialogue writer throw this in their thread? Seems awkward here.
Font-Lister.jar - Hostr, download and share anything.
Is it just me or does the download button simply not do anything? I've checked my downloads and nothing starts when pressing the button.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Is it just me or does the download button simply not do anything? I've checked my downloads and nothing starts when pressing the button.
It appears that you tried to download before registering. If that's the case, that's why you could not download. The site admin disabled downloading for folks who did not register.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Mehmehm5

Potential Patron
For some reason after I select a mod, if I try to select another mod it freezes and I can't cancel the mod selection. Is there a fix?

jjmjohnny

Potential Patron
Every time I attempt to download the mod, it either fails to download or brings up an error ("incomplete file")... (I've tried downloading with both Firefox and Edge browsers,) It might just be a site-wide issue atm, but I don't think I'm the only one with this issue... any help would be appreciated.

Kalinkas

3D Artist
Animator
Videographer
Teacher
Every time I attempt to download the mod, it either fails to download or brings up an error ("incomplete file")... (I've tried downloading with both Firefox and Edge browsers,) It might just be a site-wide issue atm, but I don't think I'm the only one with this issue... any help would be appreciated.
It's side wide at the moment, owners aint been around for a bit and a bunch of site functions are down, best we got is a SoonTM for when stuff will work again.

kodo

Potential Patron
very specific question, is there a way to load a swf outfit mod in the code.txt file in a character folder? I can't seem to get it to load code and the mod.txt with an outfit mod without bugging the arm making it not show the outfit sleeves. I figured it was because code.txt loads after mod.txt applies, making code.txt override the outfit data with some arm data somewhere

Super18

Casual Client
In light of preparations to maybe work on a project for an overworld for SDT I was cleaning up the loader, and ended up cleaning up quite a bit of mess within both the directories for moreclothing and it's settingsfile. It's retained the default content (besides 3~4 assets that needed to be duplicated so I could on/off everything with semi-colons without cross-directory calls) up until this point and I'll save a copy of that. But I figured letting Mod Guy know. All files in the moreclothingmod are now re-organized, maybe this can be standardized in future builds for the loader? I retained the 'default' on/off used by the author as unique directories just in case.
To prevent losing the assets used in the original builds.

If interested let me know. For now it's for my own use as a sanitypreserver (which is far from intact). :blob-sad:

Short excerpt of how I organized it;

; =========================================================
; ===================== ACCESSORIES ==========================
; =========================================================

;_Accessories/ <- Top directory

; ------ Eyewear ------
; _Accessories/Eyewear/[Mod Filename.xyz]=[Name]
;--------------------------
; List of Eyewear;
;---------------------
; Default w/ Loader;
;---------------------
;_Accessories/Eyewear/Default/Kris-acces - Hue Shift Emo Glasses (variant).swf=Square Glasses:CostumeEyewear
;_Accessories/Eyewear/Default/Horn Rimmed Glasses.swf=Horn Rimmed Glasses:CostumeEyewear
;_Accessories/Eyewear/Default/Mei Glasses Down RGBFill2-1_sclover.swf=Mei Glasses Down:CostumeEyewear
;_Accessories/Eyewear/Default/ew_Yomi.swf=Large Glasses:CostumeEyewear
;_Accessories/Eyewear/Default/Heart-Shaped Glasses Alt.swf=Heart Glasses:CostumeEyewear
;----------------------
; Removed/Unused w/ Loader;
;----------------------
;_Accessories/Eyewear/Unused/ew_Siesta00.swf=Eye Patch:CostumeEyewear
;_Accessories/Eyewear/Unused/ew_Eleonore.swf=Triangle Glasses:CostumeEyewear
;_Accessories/Eyewear/Unused/ew_Longueville.swf=Tiny Glasses:CostumeEyewear
;_Accessories/Eyewear/Unused/ew_Ririko.swf=Medium Glasses:CostumeEyewear
;----------------------
; Custom Modlist;
;----------------------
* Custom mods should now be placed here and in their corresponding directories.

If interested in the project, discussion with roadmap and approach to v1.0 can be found by link in sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.