booster said:
did you fix the freezing dialogue bug?

This is a problem already in SDT supposedly:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1966.0

EDIT:
Released.
I just have bugfixes and some tweaks to Settings.txt

EDIT2:
I have been working on removing the borders around the game with some pretty good progress so far.

EDIT3:
09927631404602120758.png

rafaelle

Potential Patron
I can't get the RGB on the cum working!

I cant get the cumRGB working correctly.

It gives me other kind of shit colors i dont want it to.

This is the original cumRGB

cumRGB=16776439

This is the one i want working but it wont give me the right color.

cumRGB=2552550

Please help me! No other colors wont work D:>

kaleb1122

Potential Patron
im sorry but the guides arent helping me at all...whenever i open the loader.swf i get a gray screen with a white box on the bottom right corner...whats going on...someone please help me

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
kaleb1122 said:
im sorry but the guides arent helping me at all...whenever i open the loader.swf i get a gray screen with a white box on the bottom right corner...whats going on...someone please help me
Update your flash player.

kaleb1122

Potential Patron
ok so i was doing it and now its says application already in use....and whats worse i cant run sdt or anyother swf files

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: I can't get the RGB on the cum working!

rafaelle said:
I cant get the cumRGB working correctly.

It gives me other kind of shit colors i dont want it to.

This is the original cumRGB

cumRGB=16776439

This is the one i want working but it wont give me the right color.

cumRGB=2552550

Please help me! No other colors wont work D:>
That's because the color value is the hexadecimal RGB value converted into decimal, dude. Try 16776960.

silentsky

Potential Patron
Sorry for the newbie question but I've been searching everywhere on the forums and I cannot find the CharCode for activating the new T-Shirt. Has it been implemented yet or am I stuck with manually changing it every time I load the game? Thanks in advance.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
silentsky said:
Sorry for the newbie question but I've been searching everywhere on the forums and I cannot find the CharCode for activating the new T-Shirt. Has it been implemented yet or am I stuck with manually changing it every time I load the game? Thanks in advance.
top:tshirt,255,255,255,1;

ModGuy

Content Creator
Mike said:
I've been looking at that pic dozens of times and I have no clue what the hell is going on !

You requested the RGBA sliders, so that's why you're there.
That costume is Erza by Marlow, adjusted with the sliders to be a different colour and transparent.
ModHat is a reference to Anon's habit of regularly renaming me whenever I state my existing title, such as ModIgloo right now.
The dog thing is just out of boredom.

And yes, existing registerForHueShift(); calls will be compatible with this new system (I think).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.