SDT Loader question (2 Viewers)

ModGuy

Content Creator
New feature, remap built in shortcut keys.
I didn't like the fact that keys HAD to be restricted to unused keys.

Example:

In Settings.txt:
Code:
$65=-1
$191=65

This makes the auto key (A, ASCII 65) do nothing (-1).
Then it makes the screenshot key (/, ASCII 191) toggle auto.
In effect we are remapping the auto key, disabling the screenshot key and freeing up the "A" key.

You could swap them, disable them both etc but this is just an example.

Remade showKeys.swf to display ASCII values as seen by Flash, to help get the codes.

Expect in next release.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
ModGuy said:
New feature, remap built in shortcut keys.
I didn't like the fact that keys HAD to be restricted to unused keys.

Example:

In Settings.txt:
Code:
$65=-1
$191=65

This makes the auto key (A, ASCII 65) do nothing (-1).
Then it makes the screenshot key (/, ASCII 191) toggle auto.
In effect we are remapping the auto key, disabling the screenshot key and freeing up the "A" key.

You could swap them, disable them both etc but this is just an example.

Remade showKeys.swf to display ASCII values as seen by Flash, to help get the codes.

Expect in next release.

yay!

ModGuy

Content Creator
60137780395523368302.png

Also, Keys.swf has been modified so shortcuts will need to be recreated.
Her Masturbation has been removed in place for toggle playback.

EDIT:
Toggle tongue should be making a return if all goes well.
Loader code improvements on shortcut parsing, allows for easier addition of new keys.

Expect in next release.

EDIT2:

Still working on that animation editor.
It took around two minutes to create a simple and fully functional animation.

50711860146308156089.png

patsy

Potential Patron
Bug reports with v4.6: hair.png doesn't load correctly all the time. It think it's a race condition between loading the hair and code.txt.

Also, penis.swf mods don't reset. Not sure if you're aware/care about that because I remember you saying that you're going to drop support for those...

patsy

Potential Patron
Faceless said:
That shouldn't be a problem if you trim the relevant sections from code.txt.
That treats the symptom, not the cause. But I can totally understand if it's not worth the effort to fix because of that.

ModGuy

Content Creator
patsy said:
Bug reports with v4.6: hair.png doesn't load correctly all the time. It think it's a race condition between loading the hair and code.txt.
patsy said:
Faceless said:
That shouldn't be a problem if you trim the relevant sections from code.txt.
That treats the symptom, not the cause. But I can totally understand if it's not worth the effort to fix because of that.

This has been discussed before, like ages ago.
I could look in to including the hair path programatically during code loading.
Or, we could just get on with it.

EDIT:
Released.

Triptraptroop

Potential Patron
I'm trying to set up the shortcuts, but they don't work. I run the .swf, set my keys accordingly, and save the shortcuts file in the same folder as the loader, but they still don't bind to the keys I want. Is there any way to fix this?

ModGuy

Content Creator
Triptraptroop said:
I'm trying to set up the shortcuts, but they don't work. I run the .swf, set my keys accordingly, and save the shortcuts file in the same folder as the loader, but they still don't bind to the keys I want. Is there any way to fix this?

Shortcuts.txt should look something like:

Code:
223|Open/Close Eye
49|Auto Keys
50|Cum Gen
51|Keep Cum
52|Inf Ejac
53|Min Pleasure
54|Play Recording
55|Auto Hold
56|Bukkake Mode
57|Generate Tear
48|Eye Direction
219|Cycle Custom -
221|Cycle Custom +

And it should be in the loader folder alongside Loader.swf

There could be an error cropping up on your side, make sure you have the latest flash player standalone.

mike

Casual Client
ModGuy said:
You requested the RGBA sliders, so that's why you're there.
That costume is Erza by Marlow, adjusted with the sliders to be a different colour and transparent.
ModHat is a reference to Anon's habit of regularly renaming me whenever I state my existing title, such as ModIgloo right now.
The dog thing is just out of boredom.

And yes, existing registerForHueShift(); calls will be compatible with this new system (I think).

Ok thanks for the explanation. Now it makes sense...somehow ;).

Just tried the RGB slider for mods and it works like a charm. Thanks for implementing it !

This is giving SDT a whole new world of possibilities :
ziri11.png
...to be honest I found the result relatively hard to fap to though.

booster

Avid Affiliate
tongue out is pretty nice! but why doesn't she take her tongue back in her mouth when i press ctrl a 2nd time?

booster

Avid Affiliate
what i recognized is that she stops putting out her tongue and begins to talk when he cums on her face. is it possible to temporarily make her shut up while he cums? simply checking the dialogue box off (and later on) would reset her dialogue.

edit:
oh what a happy day! right now i found out that my dialogues don't freeze anymore with certain mods, since i use loader 4.7! did you change anything in it, concerning my previous problems?

edit 2: whoops, i wrote mentioned instead of recognized

ModGuy

Content Creator
booster said:
what i mentioned is that she stops putting out her tongue and begins to talk when he cums on her face. is it possible to temporarily make her shut up while he cums? simply checking the dialogue box off (and later on) would reset her dialogue.

edit:
oh what a happy day! right now i found out that my dialogues don't freeze anymore with certain mods, since i use loader 4.7! did you change anything in it, concerning my previous problems?

I didn't do anything, but you could manually unfreeze it using some code.
Anyway, here's a quick way to disable and enable dialogue without resetting it:

Code:
	if (her.isSpeaking())
	{
		main.g.her.setSpeaking(false);
		main.g.dialogueControl.ableToSpeak = false;
		main.g.dialogueControl.ableToSpeakTimer = 0;
		main.g.soundControl.pauseDialogue();
		main.g.dialogueControl.speaking = false;
		main.g.dialogueControl.visible = false;
	}
	else
	{
		main.g.dialogueControl.ableToSpeak = true;
		main.g.dialogueControl.ableToSpeakTimer = 0;
		main.g.dialogueControl.visible = true;
	}

blaster

Potential Patron
About modding:

It pretty much consists of: go to photoshop, draw, export .png, go to the flash template, import the .png, and publish as .swf
Most of the mods doesn't need to mess with the code of the templates (Kona's template or Faceless' template are very easy to use), all we really do is only to import .png and publish as .swf

In your opinion, is it worth it (and realistic?) to anticipate (ie. develop) Kona's everything import feature in some way or should we be patient and get on with the current ways of modding stuff?
I mean, the static hair template is a great example, would it be possible to do the same with the other parts? The full list of outlines are already existing (within Faceless' template), all is missing is some coding I am not familiar with :s

Does it make sense?

Cheers

ModGuy

Content Creator
blaster said:
About modding: should we be patient and get on with the current ways of modding stuff?

The whole idea of the loader is to experiment with features that are being requested by users.
Most if not all of the features will eventually become official if Kona continues developing SDT.
For now, and for a long time now the loader has allowed users to access and contribute content which was previously unavailable to them.
Kona will no doubt implement a reliable clothing system at some point, when that happens it will be easy enough to take existing mods and change them around to the official format.

So on the question of whether or not we should bother with current methods, Yes.
I think modding for things now will not be a waste of effort when the official method is implemented.

Y

yannis114

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!!!
sorry for the caps

i cant find where the mod laoder download is i have so many mods that i cant use because i try opening with the normal game

someone please send me a msg explaining ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.