Scarlet Blade Mods (3 Viewers)

Grimm01

Potential Patron
I wouldn't worry too much about using a client side mod to uncensor the Sentinel. This is Aeria we're talking about here and their "policing" of their games is a non-existent creature. Just look at Shaiya...it's had nude mods for a while and I've never once read about anyone getting banned for using them.

Plus I doubt they will incorporate usage of any programs to look at game file and report on them (plus I doubt they're willing to hire someone to look over the report data in the first place). Also, if the mod just overwrites files while keeping the file names the same I doubt such a program would pick up on it anyways.

I'm interested in playing the game once it hits beta/release, but Aeria's people are pretty much a concentrated collection of douche bags that are convinced that their players/customers need to be told what they want and what's best for them.

When developers fail, modders prevail. Make this your mantra.

Nezumi

Potential Patron
Does this mod also decensor the NPCs Tactics said they'd be censoring? Also, I wish there was a way to properly restore the "legitimate" nude option for Sentinels.

At least this one is genuinely pushing, if not crossing over to, illegal by the standards of certain countries, unlike the Elin from TERA which were censored just because they were concerned about potential complaints when they didn't come remotely close to crossing over the line for, say, Germany or Canada.

Grimm01

Potential Patron
I can't speak for beta/open release because it isn't here yet but in Alpha this mod removed the censoring of the player character and every Sentinel NPC I saw while playing the game.

Ayashimi

Potential Patron
This Its The Problem ^^ Of The Body Of Sentinel

In Us and europe not like childhood boy type and this class if these use its the reason from these censord of the class i have not idea the reason from one the playable censord and the npc not i have dislike these problem in us and eu from the games of asian arrive i much like i have one day after the cb start remove these and apply the orignal korean version

Last edited by a moderator:

Jinjo

Potential Patron
Just letting you all know. The mods work for the beta client as well...well the sent de censor one does..haven't tried the rest

Grimm01

Potential Patron
Early beta access has started, full closed beta should start next week, and you can download the game from Aeria Ignite or from the forums...just make sure to uninstall the alpha version of the game first.

Don't know if the mod for Alpha will work or not, but I'll be sure to test it out once I get a beta invite (provided a newer version of the mod isn't released before that).

Ninja'd by Jinjo....DOH!

Muk4sch

Potential Patron
I try it out, Defender works fine, the other i have actually not tried, but if Defender works i think all the others too, maybe Senitiel not but that must try another one ;D

KKHTA

Potential Patron
Sentinel tested! It works fine with one problem, since they changed the amount of body covered in the censor; the size of the file that causes the glow effect also changed. The decensor file is now bigger than the original so it can't overwrite that file, causing your character's body to flash once every few seconds.

Good news though, since the new censor does not extend to the hands anymore there's no longer a glow effect on the hands.....I think (can't remember if I tried equipping the gloves before logging off)

Grimm01

Potential Patron
Tried out the Sentinel de-censor with the beta build of the game and had the same experience KKHTA posted.

The body flashes periodically but the "latex gloves" are no longer present.

Hopefully, updating this mod to the beta version won't be too difficult to do.

triratna

Potential Patron
hi grimm.

OP, i was wondering if you have the original korean or japanese voice package to replace the us version?

Apparently they change the Niff's texture directory into a different path. ;\

D

Dorymedont

Yep, sentinels de-censor is still littile buggy with eary-beta game client. The body flashes periodically. Hope fix will come out

N

NionNixieX3

Wonder if body is flashing due to lightning streaks on censored one? Need SB client to experiment on.

KKHTA

Potential Patron
Wonder if body is flashing due to lightning streaks on censored one? Need SB client to experiment on.

That's exactly what causes it, the light streaking isn't on the original model.

I would kinda like Korean voices too, but honestly some of the voices aren't bad. Some. But I think I'll wait and see if it's possible to splice in the current korean version since during Alpha nearly all the girls shared the same combat voice. Sati.....needs a new voice. At least make it the same as the RK variation or if you're going machine like voice give it a Vocaloid's voice.

Greenonion0

Vivacious Visitor
nice work bro, i have test them all, seems that shadow walker skin having an issue that looks like the skin is kind of "reversed".

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.