Scarlet Blade Mods (1 Viewer)

xTechno

Content Creator
Scarlet Blade Nude Mods & Sentinel De-Censor

For these files to work you will have to repack the game with them, this can be done with the Quickbms tool here: View attachment Quickbms.zip

To add mods;
1. Download any of the mods below and place the .dds files in the Mods folder located within the Quickbms folder at the end of the directory - Mods\a\Objects\PC\tex

To repack;
1. Open Quickbms folder
2. Right click on quickbms and Create Shortcut then rename to quickbms repacker
3. Right click on quickbms repacker and open the properties, add "-w -r" at the end of the target location without the quotes.
4. Run quickbms repacker
5. Select the Scarlet Blade Script located in the same folder
6. Select the tex.gfpk file located where you installed the game - AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Objects\PC\tex
7. Open the Mods folder (once) located in the quickbms folder and hit save to accept
8. Quickbms will now repack the files added to the Mods folder and will display the number of files repacked at the end.
9. Start the game and your mods will now be loaded.

NOTE: Backup your tex.gfpk file first so you can easily replace the modded one if needed.

Scarlet Blade Nude Mods

These files will replace the default underwear with a nude skin.
NOTE: The sentinel will be wearing latex gloves, I have tried to fix this but nothing changes it.

Defender Nude Mod:
SB 2013-01-28 13-03-09-48.png
View attachment Defender Nude Modv2.zip

Medic Nude Mod:
SB 2013-01-30 15-40-36-26.png
View attachment Medic Nude Modv2.rar

Punisher Nude Mod:
SB 2013-01-25 17-58-46-83.png
View attachment Punisher Nude Mod.zip

Sentinel Nude Mod:
SB 2013-01-25 18-34-33-66.png
View attachment Sentinel Nude Mod.zip

Shadow Walker Nude Mod:
SB 2013-01-25 18-39-02-52.png
View attachment Shadow Walker Nude Mod.zip

Whipper Nude Mod:
SB 2013-01-25 18-10-39-50.png
View attachment Whipper Nude Mod.rar

Version 2 Notes
Defender -Fixed white rings around nipples
Medic -Fixed rough texture issue, made skin smoother.

Sentinel De-Censor

These files will remove all latex from the armors and underwear available for the sentinel class, if you do not wish for a sentinel nude mod then using these files will give you the Queen's Blade sentinel experience.
NOTE: The sentinel will be wearing latex gloves when there is no armor on, I have tried to fix this but nothing changes it.

Sentinel De-Censor:
SB 2013-01-25 18-43-31-91.png
View attachment Sentinel No Latex Modv2.zip

De-Censor Version 2 Notes

-Added De-Censor for Sentinel Mech

Attachments

• SB 2013-01-25 18-11-56-82.png
    SB 2013-01-25 18-11-56-82.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 13,217
  • SB 2013-01-25 18-09-05-68.png
    SB 2013-01-25 18-09-05-68.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 13,532
Quickbms.zip
5.7 MB · Views: 5,391

Defender Nude Mod.zip
282 KB · Views: 2,401

Medic Nude Mod.zip
299.1 KB · Views: 2,344

Sentinel No Latex Mod.zip
4.6 MB · Views: 3,532

Last edited by a moderator:

marcalo

Potential Patron
Fantastic job. I find the best combo is to put the decensor in as well as the nude one (but don't have the nude ones overwrite the decensor one so that you have the best of both worlds.

styx101

Swell Supporter
Excuse me,gentlemen,but...What the full name of this game? Is it online?
This mods looks very good...

Grimm01

Potential Patron
I can't seem to get the Sentinel de-censor to work. I'm having a similar issue to PainSama where it's finding almost 1700 files but i can't seem to progress past that part.

After finishing step 4 in the instructions on page 1, the program asks me if I want to overwrite files...the instructions don't say whether to overwrite them or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

xTechno

Content Creator
I can't seem to get the Sentinel de-censor to work. I'm having a similar issue to PainSama where it's finding almost 1700 files but i can't seem to progress past that part.

After finishing step 4 in the instructions on page 1, the program asks me if I want to overwrite files...the instructions don't say whether to overwrite them or not.
There should not be any prompts to overwrite files, also, the only way it would find 1700+ files is when extracting.

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
Which software are you using to edit the dds files ? i have Photoshop CS5 and it won't open the dds files. I wanted to check them because there are some mods that works really great but some others have some issues like for example the Defender, she has some kind of white circle around the nipples and i wanted to know if i could get rid of it

01_26_02_49_50.jpg

xTechno

Content Creator
Which software are you using to edit the dds files ? i have Photoshop CS5 and it won't open the dds files. I wanted to check them because there are some mods that works really great but some others have some issues like for example the Defender, she has some kind of white circle around the nipples and i wanted to know if i could get rid of it

View attachment 8100
I'm using Photoshop CS6 with nvidia plugins and nDo to edit the files

xTechno

Content Creator
Do you have this kind of issue while playing or maybe it is because i don't have a nvidia video card ? if you do, will you be polishing it up ?
The white circles are in the file so everyone would have the same problem, I will be fixing it and updating the link later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.