Scarlet Blade Mods (2 Viewers)

sandson

Potential Patron
I've done everything you instructed until step 7

To repack;
1. Open Quickbms folder
2. Right click on quickbms and Create Shortcut then rename to quickbms repacker
3. Right click on quickbms repacker and open the properties, add "-w -r" at the end of the target location without the quotes.
4. Run quickbms repacker
5. Select the Scarlet Blade Script located in the same folder
6. Select the tex.gfpk file located where you installed the game -AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Objects\PC\tex
7. Open the Mods folder (once) located in the quickbms folder and hit save to accept
8. Quickbms will now repack the files added to the Mods folder and will display the number of files repacked at the end.
9. Start the game and your mods will now be loaded.

After I selected the gfpk then went to the mod folder once> save then it said 3 file which i chose. but it said 2 seconds remain but its stuck there.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 340
Last edited by a moderator:

sandson

Potential Patron
Oh I see. thanks, I thought i should have gotten a message tell me is done lol

Anyways is it possible to get the original korean voice instead of the localized ones?

Nezumi

Potential Patron
Anyone updated the decensor mod so it doesn't glitch up with the revised censorship? I'd have no idea where to begin if I tried doing that, and although I dislike censorship, I'm not hugely looking forward to flashing due to lighting effects not being properly compensated for. Also wouldn't mind a Korean voice pack myself. The English ones sound... weird. The Sentinel's voice sounds waaay too old for her body, for starters.

KKHTA

Potential Patron
I think they were trying to give them a teenager/young adult like voice, so they can dispel any childlikeness of the character. Hell, they cut down some of the lines Sunny (Sentinel trainer) says that made her sound childish in the Alpha. The only voice that kinda urks me was Miku's....err, Sati's and the Shadow Walkers. They went too far with the trying to sound dark and emotionless voice to where her lines just seem unnatural.

Grimm01

Potential Patron
If nothing else, while we wait for the de-censor to get updated, I can safely say that the Aeria Games GM's hate me with a passion at this point.

It's gotten to the point that they repeatedly delete pretty much anything I post and I've gotten zero infraction points all the while. I think it boils down to the fact that I'm not breaking any of their rules, but they don't like that I'm not writing praises to how awesome they are so they just delete everything I post.

Apparently they don't want anyone to have an opinion unless it coincides with their own.

Jinjo

Potential Patron
Small thing to note.

The censor still shows up on Sents when their default undies are off. Also it's there on the bunny suit..so I dunno how it is on the other cash shop outfits

KKHTA

Potential Patron
If nothing else, while we wait for the de-censor to get updated, I can safely say that the Aeria Games GM's hate me with a passion at this point.

It's gotten to the point that they repeatedly delete pretty much anything I post and I've gotten zero infraction points all the while. I think it boils down to the fact that I'm not breaking any of their rules, but they don't like that I'm not writing praises to how awesome they are so they just delete everything I post.

Apparently they don't want anyone to have an opinion unless it coincides with their own.
Aeria is actually known for their immaturity when it comes to forums and such. Hell they did the same to Naurdon (sorry if I screw up your name) when they were posting update notes from the Korean version. Even going to the point of banning them.

Naduron

Content Creator
Aeria is actually known for their immaturity when it comes to forums and such. Hell they did the same to Naurdon (sorry if I screw up your name) when they were posting update notes from the Korean version. Even going to the point of banning them.

Lost 6 accounts so far and all due to "stop saying anything from the Korean version" which i was told just a moment ago from GMPaladin on why they were banned, before that i never recieved any info on why they were banned.
3 of those were my real accounts :(

And i were lucky they only gave me a temporary ban on naduron1 :p

X

xkiarofl

Works wonderfully, thanks a lot. Any chance of getting the original Korean voices? The American voices sound horrible, like middle aged smokers.
EDIT: I also noticed, most of the uncensored bodies look like they're wearing maebari, is this intentional?

g3ll0

Potential Patron
Interesting thing now when you do the sentinel decensor, they flash. Like literally the whole character model pulses. I'm sure this is because of the skin that simulates the power between the hexes not being configured properly. Any updates on this?

KKHTA

Potential Patron
So has the Sentinel de-censor been updated for the current version of the game and I've just missed it being posted?
No, please ignore any comments like Shasow's unless it's thanks for an updated version.

Interesting thing now when you do the sentinel decensor, they flash. Like literally the whole character model pulses. I'm sure this is because of the skin that simulates the power between the hexes not being configured properly. Any updates on this?
We know, it was mentioned...multiple times. Nothing has been heard about it being fixed yet. It was a problem before til someone figured out how to fix, basically we just retrace how he/she did it and re-do the process. I just haven't gotten around to doing it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.