Scarlet Blade Mods (1 Viewer)

Dragoncalf

Potential Patron
Been wondering, why does the Sentinel's skin glow when you have her in her underwear? It doesn't have that effect when she's wearing armor, a side effect of the censorship attempt?

SeiShad

Potential Patron
I'm having a little difficulty. I've run the repacker a few times following the instructions, but I cannot get the mod to display. I have mostly low level characters, so I'm unsure if the first underwear is supposed to go nude. But My sentinel (also wearing basic stuff) seems to still have the odd suit with the decensored patch.

The command window states it loaded 65 files, but my mods folder has 67. I downloaded the nude for Def, Med, Whip, and Punish, and decensor for Sen.

justplay

Potential Patron
Ah right If i havent said
Thank you techno for bringing this goodness to scarlet blade and restoring sentinal to its sexy legacy

Manning

Potential Patron
Have Aeria been giving away unsealer's in some events or something?

I only have the defender mod on but saw a fully nude shadow walker today.

justplay

Potential Patron
Have Aeria been giving away unsealer's in some events or something?

I only have the defender mod on but saw a fully nude shadow walker today.

Someone eles posted on this fourm was it offical
Some people helped gms with testing and gms gave them unsealers for their help

Grimm01

Potential Patron
Alpha testing is supposed to conclude on the 6th (February), so those of you that haven't gotten to play yet should be in luck pretty soon. Closed Beta should be starting up shortly after the end of Alpha and the GM's in the forums have said that everyone who signs up for Closed Beta that meets the Mature rating content age requirement will be getting in.

killzone12

Content Creator
Alpha testing is supposed to conclude on the 6th (February), so those of you that haven't gotten to play yet should be in luck pretty soon. Closed Beta should be starting up shortly after the end of Alpha and the GM's in the forums have said that everyone who signs up for Closed Beta that meets the Mature rating content age requirement will be getting in.

where i sign up?

goune23

Potential Patron

Well thats good news been waiting to try this game out

SeiShad

Potential Patron
Neat little hint worth noting. I bet J cards are pretty rare, I've picked up all the numbers they had available at some point or another.

Ayashimi

Potential Patron
You Have Not Much Lucky

:)*I have not idea the percentage of lucky to give the item you like its the seal remove from change the underwear or other i have read in the official forums two type of gain these object the dice of club incluying all card or defeat the titan boss

Naduron

Content Creator
:)*I have not idea the percentage of lucky to give the item you like its the seal remove from change the underwear or other i have read in the official forums two type of gain these object the dice of club incluying all card or defeat the titan boss

There are other methods of gaining them but they are very very rare; the chests inside the BG, final bosses and another method but i don't remember it atm. :p

Manning

Potential Patron
The alpha is still going as of this post, but only for another hour or so. But it sure is a hoot, GM's have moved almost every npc to the lounge and added loads more dancers and other npc's including topless chair dancers. Also loads of nude players as well. I've took screenshots and videos and will show them later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.