Scarlet Blade Mods (1 Viewer)

E

Emnity33

Thanks alot man. But Im having trouble doing this

3. Right click on quickbms repacker and open the properties, add "-w -r" at the end of the target location without the quotes.

I right click the quickbms repacker and click properties, but there is no place to change the target location. I click on it but it doesnt let me change whats already there. Can anyone help?

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
Tried the sentinal nude patch, the texture works but my character has a white flash now.Did i do something wrong?
Ive tried twice and same thing happens.

Muk4sch

Potential Patron
The De-Censore works, but nude i didnt try and i dont need it for these class ;D all the other works fine ;D

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
You should ALWAYs make a back up before you make any changes for that purpose.Try the check files button and see if it will patch over it.
Managed to swap models from 1 armor to another using quickbms. Everythig seems to work correctly despite the error that bms throws at you.

KKHTA

Potential Patron
@soulvorg
like trumpdog said, you always make backups before playing with files. if you didn't, and you want to undo mod your only option is a re-install since check files will see nothing wrong.

@kegaten
You're quoting something said during alpha period. During that time, sentinel had a different censor. The files has since changed and been reduced in size and no update mod have been created...yet. The 44/45 is normal and will only affect you when there's no body armor equipped.

P

Pinkrosetears

I'm not sure if this is because I'm just joining in CBT and not in alpha but... I don't have a game folder for SB in the Aeria folder... just ignite. I even did a pc search for tex.gfpx to no avail. Am I going about something the wrong way?

NotMe

Content Creator
I'm not sure if this is because I'm just joining in CBT and not in alpha but... I don't have a game folder for SB in the Aeria folder... just ignite. I even did a pc search for tex.gfpx to no avail. Am I going about something the wrong way?
There are two Aeria folders. One in C:\ and another one in C:\Program Files.
You're looking for the one in C:\

i'm on the cbt the mods cant work for me , i do all steps good but nothings changes
Make sure you're doing everything right. I followed the steps yesterday and it worked.

ShinigamiXII

Potential Patron
I'm having problems as well. I created a shortcut added what needed to be added. Selected the script. Went to the C:/aeriagames folder and selected the tex.gfpk then went to the quickbms mods folder for the output and it always says 0 files reimported. Did I miss anything? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Closed beta being in issue?

Last edited by a moderator:

fsunolez75

Potential Patron
I'm having problems as well. I created a shortcut added what needed to be added. Selected the script. Went to the C:/aeriagames folder and selected the tex.gfpk then went to the quickbms mods folder for the output and it always says 0 files reimported. Did I miss anything? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Closed beta being in issue?

I had this exact issue at one point, because I failed to fully read the first post. Here's the line I didnt read, and is likely your solution

"To add mods;
1. Download any of the mods below and place the .dds files in the Mods folder located within the Quickbms folder at the end of the directory - Mods\a\Objects\PC\tex"

Note the folder it's telling you to put the .dds files in, its the bolded part

plxts

Potential Patron
3. Right click on quickbms repacker and open the properties, add "-w -r" at the end of the target location without the quotes.

i cant edit the target location ><

KKHTA

Potential Patron

i cant edit the target location ><
Is it giving you an error? What does that error say? telling us that makes it faster to help you.

Usually the problem is the location on the "target" and "start in" areas. make sure they match the location on your comp.

ShinigamiXII

Potential Patron
Maybe you thought he meant Target location: but in reality he means the Target: so after you make the shortcut and rename it; right click it, properties, then in Target: just after the exe add -r -w. so last few letters should say quickbms.exe -r -w

G

Genbatsu

Maybe you thought he meant Target location: but in reality he means the Target: so after you make the shortcut and rename it; right click it, properties, then in Target: just after the exe add -r -w. so last few letters should say quickbms.exe -r -w

I had the same problem and I'm doing this but it's still giving me the error "The name ______ specified in the Target box is not valid.

Any clue on what I'm doing wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.