Ryonaest Dungeon - A Guro XNALARA Choose Your Own Adventure (1 Viewer)

puca

Club Regular
Hmm, so I could use some advice - "Flee" is technically winning (I hope people realize this means "likely getting stabbed in the back while she's running away" or "stumble into another horrible fate"), but I did a silly and split "Attack" into two relatively similar options, diluting the attack vote. It's clear that more people want combat, (14 for attacking vs 8 for fleeing), but technically fleeing is the top vote.

Now, I know I'm the one running this and have ultimate say, but I'd like to hear your thoughts!

Either way, I'll close the vote at the end of the weekend.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hmm, so I could use some advice - "Flee" is technically winning (I hope people realize this means "likely getting stabbed in the back while she's running away" or "stumble into another horrible fate"), but I did a silly and split "Attack" into two relatively similar options, diluting the attack vote. It's clear that more people want combat, (14 for attacking vs 8 for fleeing), but technically fleeing is the top vote.

Now, I know I'm the one running this and have ultimate say, but I'd like to hear your thoughts!

Either way, I'll close the vote at the end of the weekend.

All I can say is, " I love it when they fight back. "

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
I had chosen evades XD anyway the two types of attacks were very similar so I think you can combine the two pull attack

puca

Club Regular
Hello again! Here is the final chapter of Ryonaest Dungeon - the Savage Forest! (At least, that's what I've got the folder called, heh). It's a long one!

scene 15-4 angel step.jpg
scene 15-5 reversal.jpg
scene 15-6 belly punch.jpg
scene 15-7 barf!.jpg
scene 15-8 stomp.jpg
scene 15-9 headgrab.jpg
scene 15-10 fitting.jpg
scene 15-11 bj.jpg
scene 15-12 wake.jpg
scene 15-13 cumsplosion.jpg
scene 15-14 aftermath.jpg
scene 15-15 disrobe.jpg
scene 15-16 cook time.jpg
scene 15-17 cooking.jpg
scene 15-18 feast.jpg

Phew, I'll be honest, this took way too many hours lol, hours that I probably should have been spending on other things. I'm going to be retiring this series for now. I might still post some work now and then, but this will be the last chapter.

So, with that being said, I'd like to thank y'all for participating, voting on, and enjoying this with me!

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nicely done Puca I was wondering what had happen with this story line, so are you going to make a new adventure or are you going to take a brake for awhile?

If you are going to start a new story would you like some suggestions?

puca

Club Regular
Thanks Kargan. I think I'll be taking a break entirely. These scenes take a long time. If I had to give an estimate, I'd say the stuff in the last post took 20+ hours of work if not more.

If you've got ideas though, I'd love to hear them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.