RoboCopter's Misc Mod Emporium (1 Viewer)

robotocopter

Potential Patron
I've been slowly making (and remaking) these mods for a while now, about time I upload them.

All of these (with the exception of the dresses, which are modified from Dante's Little Black Dress) are original mods, however conceptually may or may not be "inspired" (IE copied) by other mods, and remade to have RGB layers, or to separate certain clothes from larger costumes.

RGB Dresses
These are recolors of Dante's Little Black Dress so that you can set the color freely. The color channel is linked to the "Bottoms 1" color, so you don't have to match the Top and Bottom's rgb layers.

lbd1.png

LittleShortDress.swf

lbd2.png

LittleDressTopDown.swf
LittleDressFurtherDown.swf

RGB Ringed Gloves/Stockings and Strap Belt
The stockings are two color RGB, the highlights can be changed freely. Unfortunately the gloves layer only has 1 RGB channel so I had to bake in the second color, I made a gold and pink variant, along with a colorless version that uses the main RGB.

The Belt is an 'overtop,' used with moreclothing by sby it can go on top of other costume pieces. The RGB controls is linked to layer 2 of the 'cuffs,' mostly because nothing else ever uses that layer and it seemed lonely.

stockings.png

RingedStockings.swf
RingedGLovesColor.swf
RingedGlovesPink.swf
RingedGlovesGold.swf
strappedbelt.swf

RGB Ribbon Straps and Harness
The Harness goes in the bra slot, and only works with moreclothingV6. If loaded in normally, the nipples disappear. No idea why. Add it to the moreclothing text file with the +nipple tag and it works fine.

ribbonstraps.png

Harness.swf
LimbStraps.swf

RGB Corset
The bra cups are controlled by the bra RGB color. Both variants have breast slider support.
prevcorset.png

Corset.swf

prevcorset2.png

CorsetnoCups.swf

RGB BodySuit
Shamelessly copied the idea from Iago's Leotard, the bottoms are now on the panties layer so you can put Bottoms on overtop of the bodysuit. The shape of the bottom has also been widened to match with the 'High Leg' default panties. Both variants have breast slider support.

bodysuit.png

bodysuit.swf

bodysuit2.png

bodysuitdown.swf

RGB MicroSkirt

Attachments

LittleShortDress.swf
12.4 KB · Views: 604

LittleDressFurtherDown.swf
9.4 KB · Views: 626

LittleDressTopDown.swf
9.4 KB · Views: 593

RingedGlovesGold.swf
10.2 KB · Views: 509

RingedGlovesPink.swf
10.2 KB · Views: 486

RingedStockings.swf
8.6 KB · Views: 785

strappedbelt.swf
7.7 KB · Views: 563

RingedGLovesColor.swf
11.4 KB · Views: 649

Harness.swf
12.8 KB · Views: 644

LimbStraps.swf
10.7 KB · Views: 581

Corset.swf
20.5 KB · Views: 673

CorsetnoCups.swf
16.4 KB · Views: 668

bodysuit.swf
13 KB · Views: 497

bodysuitdown.swf
14.2 KB · Views: 488

microskirt.swf
8.4 KB · Views: 667

Last edited:

Faceless

Content Creator
The nipples disappear with the ribbon harness because it's a bra. Bras automatically hide nipples. But this looks good, so by all means keep it up.

robotocopter

Potential Patron
Is there a way to bake the 'force nipple' operation that moreclothing does from within the mod?

I had originally wanted the harness to be a body mod, so that it would be below any Tops/Bottoms, and so that larger breasts would appear to cover over the straps (as it is I added some slider support, but past 3/4 size the strap direction wouldn't make sense and it appears overtop of the breast. However, whenever I tried to use the body template, unless the chest/breasts were deleted in the mod it would completely remove her chest and breasts when loaded, even when I set the overwrite flag off. Guessing that is intended behavior for mods that totally overhaul physical features?

I tried to find a workaround in Dante's mods (since he made so many and had the .fla files available), but it seems all of his mods used the clothing layers.

Faceless

Content Creator
Sure, you just need to add some AS3. Dunno how comfortable you are with that, but here's a rough go at it.
Code:
for(var i:int = 0; i < her.torso.midLayer.rightBreast.nipple.numChildren; i++) {
  her.torso.midLayer.rightBreast.nipple.getChildAt(i).visible = true;
}
for(var i:int = 0; i < her.torsoBack.leftBreast.nipple.numChildren; i++) {
  her.torsoBack.leftBreast.nipple.getChildAt(i).visible = true;
}
Depending on where and how in the execution cycle the nipples are actually hidden you might have to stick that inside an Event.ENTER_FRAME listener, or you might be able to just get away with sticking it at the end of your mod initialization code.

The disappearing chest is a known bug with both the vanilla template and sby's extension, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.