Reverse Request (1 Viewer)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I have 2 packs.

1 has a dialogue and all the audio, but I need the files to be renamed properly, as it is gibberish to me. (This is Keeley's Hikari audio mod)

The other is a pack that contains various catwoman sound clips that need to be cut up into usable audio. Extra thanks if you write your own dialogue with said content and name the files properly.

If there are any takers I will give positive karma and if you want a custom title, awesomeness field, or "a special place" password*.

I will PM the packs to whomever is interested.

*under the condition that you reveal the password to no one

jimnc

Potential Patron
I have worked with audio in the past, so I will give it a shot for you. I am not a professional, so I can not guarantee I can do it. But if there's a chance I can help the group, I will give it my best efforts.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
The hikari one just needs the files renamed to match the dialogue.

The catwoman one needs to be cut up. I'll PM you 2 the respective packs.

jimnc

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
The hikari one just needs the files renamed to match the dialogue.

The catwoman one needs to be cut up. I'll PM you 2 the respective packs.

OK boss, I'm on it.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
jimnc said:
All I got was 6 sound clips. I'll start working them into sexually suggestive dialog.
They are 6 long sound clips I believe, they just need to be butchered into proper audio clips.

dudehentai said:
I'd gladly give it a shot!
On which one, I'd rather not waste everyone's time if multiple people are working on the same stuff.

The file renaming is simple enough, it's just a matter of listening to each file and renaming it to match the name and order of the dialogue... intro1.mp3... intro14.mp3, cum_on_face1.mp3, etc.

The catwoman one is a complicated one, as I want someone to listen to the clips and write a dialogue from what is available, and then cut out the audio clips that you want to use.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
AsianDoll said:
I can edit well... I'll try catwoman. How many clips really depends though.
Someone actually got around to doing it, I just haven't made the import yet, I've been pretty busy/lazy lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.