[Search Ryona partner for an original, Recorded Ryona Idea ! ❤️] (1 Viewer)

Eudico

Modder
Hello, Ryona lovers !

My name is Eudico, and I'm a Hugh fan of ryona, for a long Time !~

I have been firstly searching for a ryona partner (if you too, Know that my favorites are grabs, strangulation....just dm me) but never found a good one.

And then, I had an Idea, for fun.

What if I have a partner, and we both record our voices to make a fun, ryona expérience ?

~ THAT Is m'y Idea. ))Btw you do not need to be good at voiceacting or anything((

[FOR EXEMPLE]

Me and my partner make a plot where I am a female, masked Spy that get grabbed and beaten until she break ~

So, We would write the general Idea and...have fun with it. I personnaly am a very masochist femboy so I punch myself to make my moans the realest ⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠௰⁠•⁠ ⁠) ❤️

My partner would play as the security girl / Guy that grabbed me from behind and start beating my back with her first, saying things like..

~ "it's getting Boring, struggle some more"
~ "Let's aim for the Bones, shall we ?"
~ "it's the end, girl !"
~ "I'll use you as my punching bag, cutie !"

While i'll be moaning, struggling (In the recording, nothing IRL unless your french and want to Come beat me up lmao)

In the end, I would use an app to put all the audio files together and make one, unique vidéo with not really a Moving picture but a fun, audio ryona with added effects and VFX

So, I think this would be worth our Time !~ Hope someone like the Idea.

>>> If You wanna DM me, Here Is my discord, I'm Always on it <<< (for Roleplay or the Idea I showed u)

Nobushi Empress#4535

~ And Say "I came from the Website" as a reminder for me for where your coming from ! ~

~ Eudico ❤️☄️ ~
IMG_20230528_031702.jpg

Bigman

Vivacious Visitor
Hello, Ryona lovers !

My name is Eudico, and I'm a Hugh fan of ryona, for a long Time !~

I have been firstly searching for a ryona partner (if you too, Know that my favorites are grabs, strangulation....just dm me) but never found a good one.

And then, I had an Idea, for fun.

What if I have a partner, and we both record our voices to make a fun, ryona expérience ?

~ THAT Is m'y Idea. ))Btw you do not need to be good at voiceacting or anything((

[FOR EXEMPLE]

Me and my partner make a plot where I am a female, masked Spy that get grabbed and beaten until she break ~

So, We would write the general Idea and...have fun with it. I personnaly am a very masochist femboy so I punch myself to make my moans the realest ⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠௰⁠•⁠ ⁠) ❤️

My partner would play as the security girl / Guy that grabbed me from behind and start beating my back with her first, saying things like..

~ "it's getting Boring, struggle some more"
~ "Let's aim for the Bones, shall we ?"
~ "it's the end, girl !"
~ "I'll use you as my punching bag, cutie !"

While i'll be moaning, struggling (In the recording, nothing IRL unless your french and want to Come beat me up lmao)

In the end, I would use an app to put all the audio files together and make one, unique vidéo with not really a Moving picture but a fun, audio ryona with added effects and VFX

So, I think this would be worth our Time !~ Hope someone like the Idea.

>>> If You wanna DM me, Here Is my discord, I'm Always on it <<< (for Roleplay or the Idea I showed u)

Nobushi Empress#4535

~ And Say "I came from the Website" as a reminder for me for where your coming from ! ~

~ Eudico ❤️☄️ ~View attachment 146895
Im Intrested! Sent you a request on Discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.