Requiring assistance with Audio Files (1 Viewer)

A rando

Potential Patron
Hey there!
I've been trying to learn how to add audio files, and I understand that audio's have to be converted from .Mp3 to .SWF and load them through SWF in order to use them.

My question is: how does one put together all the converted audio files in a single file and have them activate? so far I've been able to load only one audio file at a time which allowed me to hear them in the game, but could someone explain in detail how to compile all the sounds together in a single file and make them activate in the game by itself during a certain action.

if there are any other threads which explains this process please don't hesitate to link them, i would very much appreciate it.

the audio files i've been using to learn is the one below made by member TetsuyaHikari

let me know what other information you need for you to be able to help me. Thank you!
pretty new to SDT, loving it so far. hoping i can learn and contribute to this beloved game

Attachments

Kidnapped Daughter sounds.rar
18 MB · Views: 371

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.