NudeFan00

Club Regular
Perfect ass hahahahahaha did it gets released yet?

Not yet , some weeks ago i've asked to him a release date but he didn't know about it , anyway we hope it arrive in future !
ha , just other day i showed this shot to my friend (female), even she has appreciated Jill ass , hihi ! :grin:

NudeFan00
yes , yes , i would a packet of these candies , please !

How much you want? I am not greedy.:tongue::grin:

Hoo good , then 2 packets ! :grin::grin:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
According on what Mat said today on his blog
NUDE JILL VALENTINE [ RE HD ] blog - MATTEO_
new Jill 0.4.1 is close to its release, new ass and colors for 3 sandals , the main model is that one updated and the cutscene one should remain the same of 0.4 , but it will be updated in future.
I'm glad of this choice , it's some time that we are waiting for it and see that is coming is WoW thing , YAAAY !! :smile:
NEW JILL ASS for life ! :tongue::tongue:

Juls

Casual Client
This Is A Pic of Jill's Ass In sexy sandals, taken from mod. :smile:

igsDMfJ.jpg

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Could someone post some Previews/ Screenshots?
The shots on new ass are these 2 so far , last 2 uploaded ..
His pixiv page :
MATTEO [pixiv]

This Is A Pic of Jill's Ass In sexy sandals, taken from mod. :smile:

igsDMfJ.jpg
Man , this is a Great shot of Jill but this is the old ass , i'm sure about it , this shot has been upladed much time ago , in November 2016 , Matteo started to work on new ass only in beginning 2017 , anyway i'm with you brother , i'm counting days to new Jill with large ass ! :smile:
WoW , these are sexy sandals 2 , my favourites , Mhh !! :tongue::tongue:

Can someone ask the modder include a pubes version too? The version from meliwee777 does had both choices.
Man , if your request is for Jill shaved pussy , you're right , even i think that she's hot also with that , would be nice have both options , shaved and hairy.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
I test the mod from 2016 it did had shave and hairy version but the pubes look very unrealistic. Dan!! I just hope the new ass with a super realistic pubes hair for her and for sandals yeee loving it too.

NudeFan00

Club Regular
I test the mod from 2016 it did had shave and hairy version but the pubes look very unrealistic. Dan!! I just hope the new ass with a super realistic pubes hair for her and for sandals yeee loving it too.
If i'm not wrong on Jill 0.3.8 there are both options shaved and hairy , personally i have appreciated shaved option , sort of all candy girl , i very miss it on Jill 0.4 , of course it's just my opinion , in every mod the things can like or dislike to everyone of us , anyway i've just sent a mail to Mat about adding even shaved jill on next mod , we see what he say , fingers crossed. :tongue:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
ok guys , Mat has replied me and even shaved Jill is coming with new mod , i love see that pussy shaved , Thanks man !! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.